Reload this Page >

RIMOWA Luggage Brand Protection

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RIMOWA Luggage Brand Protection

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2020, 4:41 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
bulbmogul We already saw all those photos. Stop spamming 😏
Old Nov 24, 2020, 8:48 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum Elite, Delta Silver Medallion
Originally Posted by bulbmogul
with over 25 aluminum pieces I am way good with carry on rimowa luggage but I still look to see what they are coming out with...
Why would you own 25 pieces of luggage period? Seems like a waste considering you can only utilize a few bags on any given trip.
Old Nov 24, 2020, 8:56 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by Chris2013
Why would you own 25 pieces of luggage period? Seems like a waste considering you can only utilize a few bags on any given trip.
Shhhh! Or he might post photos with ALL his 25 pieces displayed under reflecting disco lights.😀
Old Nov 24, 2020, 9:43 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum Elite, Delta Silver Medallion
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer
Shhhh! Or he might post photos with ALL his 25 pieces displayed under reflecting disco lights.😀
God help us! Hahaha.
Global Adventurer likes this.
Old Nov 24, 2020, 11:34 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Maybe I'll do that disco light challenge with my last, like new, 2-wheeler Rimowa cabin trolley under the wifi-controlled disco lamp bulbs that I kept around from one of my last big parties before Covid-19 put them out of fashion. The YouTube video should have a warning about how it should not be seen by people whose brains may have a problem arising from that sensory overload, but it would need a lower grade warning than doing it with 25 aluminum Rimowa pieces.
Old Nov 24, 2020, 2:37 pm

Programs: Ex-Bonvoyed, Hyatt, Hilton, BR, AC, AA
Why would you own 25 pieces of luggage period?
So he can post pictures of them on FT whether we asked for them or not.
Old Nov 24, 2020, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by GUWonder
Maybe I'll do that disco light challenge with my last, like new, 2-wheeler Rimowa cabin trolley under the wifi-controlled disco lamp bulbs that I kept around from one of my last big parties before Covid-19 put them out of fashion. The YouTube video should have a warning about how it should not be seen by people whose brains may have a problem arising from that sensory overload, but it would need a lower grade warning than doing it with 25 aluminum Rimowa pieces.
🤣

bulbmogul You have a challenge 😂
GUWonder likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2020, 9:38 am

Programs: AS Million Miler, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Nexus / Global Entry
‘Taken with an iPhone, not with a Leica.
Old Nov 28, 2020, 11:36 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Tumi also mostly churns out expensive garbage. They haven’t made anything really good for about 10 years.

Last edited by LondonElite; Nov 30, 2020 at 2:14 am
Old Nov 30, 2020, 2:10 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sea_jeff
‘Taken with an iPhone, not with a Leica.
Why on earth would anyone use a broken down old leica when its so much easier to just fire up the iPhone 4..?

Old Nov 30, 2020, 1:16 pm

Programs: AS Million Miler, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Nexus / Global Entry
Why on earth would anyone use a broken down old leica when its so much easier to just fire up the iPhone 4..?

lolol... I knew I could count on you for an iPhone pic of something spendy.
GUWonder likes this.
Old Nov 30, 2020, 1:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
How about some pictures of your clothes? Your silverware? I'm loving this thread!
Old Dec 2, 2020, 2:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
I have yet to see a picture by the Leica instead of a picture of the Leica
Landing Gear likes this.
Old Dec 2, 2020, 3:52 pm

Are Leica's expensive or something? I'm not much into photography but I bought my wife a mirrorless Sony camera and it takes excellent picture. On the spendy side ($600ish), but well worth the $ spent.
Old Dec 3, 2020, 12:26 am

Programs: Ex-Bonvoyed, Hyatt, Hilton, BR, AC, AA
Are Leica's expensive or something? I'm not much into photography but I bought my wife a mirrorless Sony camera and it takes excellent picture. On the spendy side ($600ish), but well worth the $ spent.
For cameras they’re expensive, but they’re completely unrelated to the thread. What’s next? Show your garage?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.