Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VOCIER - suit wrinkle-free in a carry-on

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2016, 11:21 am
Original Poster

sometimes our customers are really really sad because they have to wait:
(this one is from twitter and it was an animated GIF originally)

BUT they eventually ALL get it and then they dance of joy:

In the meantime, we are working day and night
Old Sep 9, 2016, 8:40 pm

Programs: AA, United, Marriott, Hilton
Silicon Valley Retail

How is that there is no brick and mortar vendors in the San Francisco Bay Area? Have a trip to Zurich on this coming Tuesday and would really love to pick up this bag.
Old Sep 12, 2016, 1:20 am
Original Poster

could you recommend us a specific store where you would like to find our products? we are on the market only 18 months now and do not have stores in every city yet, sorry...

BUT: the C38 is in stock now in LA so any orders will be sent out swiftly
Old Sep 12, 2016, 1:31 am

Programs: BAEC, IB+, TAM multi+
My god, 600 euro for a carry on suitcase? Is it hand made with the leather of some endangered animal species?

That said I am curious to know how it works that a suit doesn't wrinkle in it though, and I do think the suitcase looks very nice.
Old Sep 12, 2016, 1:34 am
Original Poster

HAHA, well no endangered species, that's for sure. But a lot of other great stuff....

how it works?
https://www.vocier.com/how-it-works/
Old Dec 25, 2016, 6:09 pm

Programs: Qantas
Hi there

I am based in Sydney, Australia and very interested in the C38 but concerned about shipping time - we leave the country on 9 January 2017 permanently and want the bag for the move!

Would delivery arrive in that period?

Cheers
Michael
Old Dec 26, 2016, 11:41 am
Original Poster

Hi Michael, to Australia we would ship from our Hong Kong Warehouse so it should be swift, however what can always be problematic is the time customs may take, we have no control over customs processing time obviously. So it should be fine however we can not guarantee it 100%.

A word of caution: I understand you wanted it for your move but I wonder whether it might really be a good choice if only used for the move since it is a carry-on *only* and I suppose it might not be the ideal bag to bring all your wardrobe's cloths with you to your new home.
Old Dec 27, 2016, 11:38 am

Originally Posted by VOCIER
Hi guys,

HoboPrep, are you serious? You gave away all your possessions and live out of one case? sure lets get in contact!

Hello Messrs Vocier,
Fine Garment Trolley Luggage Makers.

Compliments of the Season to You and To Yours Also.

Yes, I did and I do. I tried PMing you some months, if not a year ago, and I sure would love to try your wonderful case, and Travel With it.

I am the Hobo Prep and my story is here. I hope you enjoy it. Please email me at the mail I will send you by PM. I would very much wish to try your wonderfully designed case, as I have few possessions, but travel with them and live with them, and I would welcome All Good Help from Other Kind Persons, and Give to Others Also.

The Hobo Prep
Always Homeward Bound

Last edited by TheHoboPrep; Dec 27, 2016 at 10:41 pm
Old Dec 28, 2016, 2:14 pm

Zipper on Vocier C38

Finally managed to see one in person. Great look and feel with the exception of main zipper and zipper pull. Found difficult to zip main one around corners and did not feel like quality. Perhaps I viewed an older version? Have they been improved? Any experience?
Old Dec 29, 2016, 5:05 am
Original Poster

The zippers have improved on later models but without knowing where you saw yours it is hard to say whether you have seen an old model.

the Zippers on the C38 are YKK, but the ones on the CP 38 and F38
https://www.vocier.com/product/cp38/
are metal and they are much smoother. Perhaps these would be a better choice for you
Old Dec 29, 2016, 5:52 am

Thanks for the quick response. I saw the c38 at the kaehler store in Chicago. I assume it's a current one since kaehler just started carrying.
Old Jan 3, 2017, 5:17 pm

Originally Posted by VOCIER
We are working on it with full force, the 4-wheeler will be available in both carry-on and larger than carry-on sizes. But don't hold your breath, 4 wheels have major implications on the design so maybe by the end of next year we will have it on the market.
Any update?
Old Jan 4, 2017, 1:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by frequentglobetrotter
Any update?
...only that it will be f*cking amazing.

But it will still take some time. First molds are ready and we are doing tests now then improve it, and launch it only when it is absolutely perfect.

so depending on how many iteration cycles we will need, it may still be several months until we launch it. We have no shareholders and our goal is not to launch it for a specific date but simply when we feel its the best product we can possibly offer.

Please make sure you sign up to our newsletter. We will have special introduction offers to existing customers, so anyone who is buying some of our current range will get a very healthy discount on the new 4 wheeler when it launches.
Old Jan 5, 2017, 9:25 am

...only that it will be ... amazing.
I like these guys.
Old Apr 19, 2017, 2:58 am

Programs: Miles and More
Hello everyone,

Any idea in Seoul, South Korea, where I could get a C38, leaving in 2 days and coming back with 2 new bespoke suits. I will definitely need this on my way back.

Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.