VOCIER - suit wrinkle-free in a carry-on

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VOCIER - suit wrinkle-free in a carry-on

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2020, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Hi Charles, looks definitely like an error from our logistics partner. please contact [email protected] and we'll rush you another one immediately!
Old Feb 22, 2020, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Cerberus
Out of curiosity -- any brick & mortar places in Canada that carry your products? I'd love to see it in person. I'm in the market to pickup a new carry-on after years of using TravelPro Crew series. Thanks.
Unfortunately not in Canada at the moment, but we could send you one and you can open it, use it for 100 days, and then still return it for a full refund in the unlikely case you do not like it. Sounds like a good deal? Well it IS. Try that with any other luggage brand.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 8:08 am

I did right away on Saturday. At this time, working hours in Germany are almost over on Monday. I haven’t heard from Vocier customer service besides an automated reply on Saturday. Disappointment after disappointment.

Originally Posted by VOCIER
Hi Charles, looks definitely like an error from our logistics partner. please contact [email protected] and we'll rush you another one immediately!
Old Feb 24, 2020, 10:08 am

I emailed them after I received it on Saturday. The working hours on Monday are over in Germany at this time. I still haven't heard from Vocier besides an automated email reply on Saturday. Disappointment after disappointment.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 1:08 pm

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I appreciate the offer, let me know how to get in touch with you off-forum. It might be good timing as my current carry-on is near to end of life and my wife is considering a Tumi branded carryon for my birthday to replace! (not that I'm being picky or anything!)
Old Feb 25, 2020, 7:08 am

Still waiting for a response from Vocier Support

Originally Posted by VOCIER
When exactly will “immediately” start? I have been waiting for a response from Vocier Support since Saturday!
Old Feb 25, 2020, 9:29 am

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Yikes -- I can't say that I'm convinced of quality and CS right out of the gate from your experience so far Charles on a +600 (over $1000 CDN) for a high end luxury suitcase is a big surprise. Hence my original question about a brick and mortar store. At least with Tumi stores, I can go and touch/play before I decide to buy.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by Cerberus
Yikes -- I can't say that I'm convinced of quality and CS right out of the gate from your experience so far Charles on a +600 (over $1000 CDN) for a high end luxury suitcase is a big surprise. Hence my original question about a brick and mortar store. At least with Tumi stores, I can go and touch/play before I decide to buy.
Received an email from them a couple of hours ago that they would ship me a new one. I will take it on a trip to Germany/Austria at the end of March. Will report back how it performs. If it doesn’t, I might as well return it there! Are they in Munich/Salzburg/Vienna?
Old May 21, 2020, 12:05 pm

Just ordered the brown F38! Expecting it tomorrow and will post my thoughts some time after.

(Mostly wish it had black leather straps across, like the 'bespoke' one they made in their 'Titans' line for Inon Barnatan! Gorgeous.
That would've made it easier to pair with either black or brown shoes/belt. There is the contrast of the black plastic parts at least..)
Old May 21, 2020, 8:46 pm

They're having a sale right now! (651-->323) about 50% off for the Avant!

I've been eyeing this for a couple of months now but wasn't sure if i should just spend a bit more and get a rimowa.

After getting the Avant in hand, i believe their original price is/was fair. It's even better now with the huge discount.

I now regret getting the rimowa

Last edited by screwyflyer; May 21, 2020 at 8:52 pm Reason: Edit for correct info
Old Jan 6, 2024, 9:43 am

Programs: LH, A3, 1K MP
Dear Vocier,

I have enjoyed my F38 for a few years now and have fully stood behind the brand when receiving questions about the luggage, recommending it to everyone who asked a question.

A month ago on a trip a tire crumbled and came off the luggage. I reached out to Vocier Customer Support via your website on Dec 8th asking guidance on how to get my wheel fixed, and received an automated message that you are on the case. Unfortunately, it's been 4 weeks now and I still haven't heard back. I submitted the second request via your website on Dec 17, and experienced similar automated response and no follow up.

Can you please help address the situation? The luggage held up very well over 4+ years of frequent use - with F38 alone I fly over 100K miles a year. I truly enjoy it and there's nothing warranting tossing it away, except that one wheel is missing a tire, making the whole piece non-functional.

Thank you for your attention to this, best!
Old Feb 1, 2024, 11:55 pm

Originally Posted by phlmke
Dear Vocier,

I have enjoyed my F38 for a few years now and have fully stood behind the brand when receiving questions about the luggage, recommending it to everyone who asked a question.

A month ago on a trip a tire crumbled and came off the luggage. I reached out to Vocier Customer Support via your website on Dec 8th asking guidance on how to get my wheel fixed, and received an automated message that you are on the case. Unfortunately, it's been 4 weeks now and I still haven't heard back. I submitted the second request via your website on Dec 17, and experienced similar automated response and no follow up.

Can you please help address the situation? The luggage held up very well over 4+ years of frequent use - with F38 alone I fly over 100K miles a year. I truly enjoy it and there's nothing warranting tossing it away, except that one wheel is missing a tire, making the whole piece non-functional.

Thank you for your attention to this, best!
I'd send them another message. I also had a bag break recently (zipper) and it took a few tries to get them to remedy the situation (in my case, it was not reparable).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.