Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travel Razor?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2012, 8:28 pm

Originally Posted by envgeo
Thanks! I love the sandalwood shaving cream and just ordered the shaving soap. I will let you know how it is.
Thanks! I've since switched to the Proraso shaving soap because I think it doesn't smell like sandalwood.
Old Jun 7, 2012, 3:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AK Gold 75K, etc. etc.
I was using Castle and Forbes (Lime) Shaving Cream--its been my favorite. Based on some comments in this thread, I tried shaving oil, and have been using Oliveology for travel...and even at home much of the time. Very clean and comfortable--and I don't need to use after shave balm....since you don't have shaving cream, its pretty novel to actually be able to see all the hairs you are shaving off.
Old Jun 9, 2012, 7:33 am

I can easily go for about a week on one Mach III cartridge. I am further saving money by picking them up cheap - Gillette sells a 12-pack in India for the equivalent of $14. I am now a supplier to many of my colleagues who live in the US or Europe
Old Jun 10, 2012, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by 678flyer
I can easily go for about a week on one Mach III cartridge. I am further saving money by picking them up cheap - Gillette sells a 12-pack in India for the equivalent of $14. I am now a supplier to many of my colleagues who live in the US or Europe
That's still $1.17 per blade. That's 16 cent per shave for seven shaves a week or 19.5 cents if you can only get six shaves out of a blade.

The Schick Quattro Titanium costs $2.50 per blade. But I get 25-30 shaves out of each. That means each shave is LESS than 10 cents. And the shave is a good bit better (I did try the Mach 3).

No more provisioning schemes for your friends and everybody gets a better and cheaper shave.

Just sayin'...

Till

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.