Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

What airlines give pass for BKK Fast Track ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 24, 2014, 6:01 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Flying Yazata
Read me first!

All airlines (although see note about TG) appear to give them departing from Bangkok, so the list below is mostly useful for inbound. It's important to remember that this is Thailand so just because an airline has given them out before is no guide they'll be given out in your case. It's worth asking both air-crew and the ground crew at the gate for them, as they're also occasionally forgotten. Thus the list below tends to reflect "this airline has given them out at least once" rather than being any guide to what will actually happen...

List

AI (Air India) - J arrival and departure
AF (Air France) - J arrival (distributed in the jetway leaving the aircraft), J and W departures
AY (Finnair) - J arrival (jetway) and departure
BA (British Airways) - J arrival and departure (BE AWARE there have been instances where cabin crew have not handed out the pass and when asked either only given to the asking passenger or advised they aren't given out)
CX (Cathay Pacific) - J/F arrival and departure, OWE departure
EK (Emirates) - J/F arrival and departure, Gold and above in Y excluded by local rules
EY (Etihad) - arrival (criteria unknown)
HU (Hainan Airlines) - J departure only
HX (Hong Kong Airlines) - J departure and J arrival
JL (Japan Airlines) - J/F arrival and departure
KE (Korean Air) - J arrival and departure, assume F as well
LX (Swiss Airlines) - J departure
LY (El Al) - arrival and departure for J+F plus KD
MH (Malaysian Airlines) - J arrival and departure, OWE departure
NH (ANA) - departure, J also arrival (4/2016)
OS (Austrian) - J departure
OZ (Asiana) - J arrival and departure (no OZ F service in BKK) (no arrival 26/03/16)
PG (Bangkok Airways) - Blue Ribbon (C) or Premier ongoing for arrival and departure
QR (Qatar Airways) - J arrival and departure, OWS (or above) departure
RJ (Royal Jordanian) - J and OWR (or above) departure, J arrival,OWR (or above) in Y (if you manage to find RJ staff at the jet bridge)
SQ (Singapore Airlines) - J arrival and departure or PPS Club/Solitaire, sometimes on request only
SU (Aeroflot) - J arrival and departure
TG (Thai Airways) - F/J have dedicated security area at airport for outbound, for arrivals not given but your boarding pass is sufficient
TK (Turkish Airlines) - J arrival
UL (Sri Lankan Airlines) - J/OWS (or above) arrival and departure
VN (Vietnam Airlines) - J departure only

Notes:

1) Immigration seems to only care about the airline stamp. Recent experience continues to be hassle free when the printed date and/or names do not match or are not filled in. YMMV. Edit: In early June (2015) was told by dragon to fill in the name field on the Fast Track voucher. She then checked to see if it matched BP name.

2) If you're inbound to BKK and have not received a voucher onboard the aircraft, be sure to ask!

3) Fast track vouchers do not have to be used on the date issued. If regular immigration queues are short on your arrival date, it's often worthwhile to pocket the voucher for a different arrival date when you may not have premium access (or to give as a gift to friends/family coming to visit).
Print Wikipost

What airlines give pass for BKK Fast Track ?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2016, 4:57 pm

Programs: AA Plat
Haven't been to BKK in a long while so I just wanted to throw this out there. Since my airline only gives out for arrivals, and they use the same pass for departures should I save the pass from my arrival if I have a 9 AM departure time? Are lines generally long at this time of day?
Old Jun 30, 2016, 4:47 am
kkl

arrived via TG couple week ago. Flashed boarding pass and was ushered into the 'diplomatic line/fast line'. the normal line looked at least a 20 min wait
Old Jun 30, 2016, 7:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by kkl
arrived via TG couple week ago. Flashed boarding pass and was ushered into the 'diplomatic line/fast line'. the normal line looked at least a 20 min wait
If you arrived in TG C/F that would be normal.
Old Jul 22, 2016, 5:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Was denied, this morning in BKK, at JL check in because, as I the agent said, they are only for J/F.

/shrug

I had a spare ready but it wasn't needed and went through regular immi instead.
Old Jul 23, 2016, 9:35 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HH Gold
Just wanted to mention that I received one on arriving with BA on BA9 last Sunday. I asked when they were handing out landing cards just after seatbelts off leaving heathrow, she said they would be handed out before landing and sure enough they were.

So proves the crew I had at beginning of June weren't clued up (see previous posts).
Old Jul 29, 2016, 1:24 am

Originally Posted by Flyiboy
OP states what airlines give Fast Track ..Does anyone know if SK (SAS) does it has well ?.. I will be flying C class (Z fare). If they dont, should I opt to do the Bangkok Travel Services ?

Thanks
Bruh.. SAS doesn't operate at BKK
Old Jul 31, 2016, 8:15 am

Programs: The Embassy
Originally Posted by theleqionpk
Bruh.. SAS doesn't operate at BKK
However, they sell fares to Bangkok, operated by Thai, which will be sufficient. Bruh.
Old Aug 4, 2016, 10:50 pm
Moderator: Mileage Run, InterContinental Hotels

I collected a half dozen left behind fast track passes when deboarding a CX 77W this week. Why do so many people abandon them at their seats?
Old Aug 5, 2016, 2:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jpdx
I collected a half dozen left behind fast track passes when deboarding a CX 77W this week. Why do so many people abandon them at their seats?
I'd bet the majority of those left behind were from Thais who use the automated passport lanes and don't need them in either direction. Others could have been from pax in transit.
Old Jan 4, 2017, 3:37 am

Programs: BA Gold
AY does provide fast track both ways although the crew onboard had no idea about this when asked - they said that the J boarding pass would be enough which is not correct. Nearly missed the list of names on the glass wall as we exited the aircraft but they had our names and passes there.

Edit: added to wiki

Last edited by Steve_ZA; Jan 7, 2017 at 4:37 am
Old Jan 5, 2017, 4:06 pm

I got passes from China Aird I was in the cheap seats , but gold card

the arrival Fast track was delivered by a FA , much to my suprise , still not sure why I got it.....
Old Mar 29, 2017, 3:19 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
Anybody know something about Garuda Indonesia? They said they would help me through immigration, but they're not listed here?
Old Apr 2, 2017, 9:03 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/2MM, AA Plat, IC Diam. Amb., Peninsula regular, amanjunkie
China Eastern (MU) issue them for departing pax. Will report again after I arrive on MU next week.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 6:19 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/2MM, AA Plat, IC Diam. Amb., Peninsula regular, amanjunkie
MU/FM offer fasttrack for departing pax ^ but NOT for arriving pax .
landeej likes this.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 5:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
J Departure on Hong Kong Airlines - Fast Track pass issued.

Wiki updated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.