Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Long haul F going downhill again ?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2013, 6:17 pm

Programs: BA GGL, TK*G EL, KL P ELPL, ex AB P, ex LH/LX Sen, HHonors D4L, Bonvoy P
Originally Posted by dsquared37
My understanding is the Rimowa kit is only on A380 flights. They are not standard for long haul.
I don't know if they are standard or not, but I certainly had them on TG970/971 to/from ZRH which is on 346 ...
Old Jul 27, 2013, 7:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by swiss_global
I don't know if they are standard or not, but I certainly had them on TG970/971 to/from ZRH which is on 346 ...
I have already, and will obviously continue to, acknowledge that the Rimowa kits are being given out on more than just the A380.

I remembered hearing/reading that is was specifically for the A380 at some point and that's clearly not the case.
Old Jul 27, 2013, 8:15 pm

Programs: A3*G, QF PLATINUM, BA GOLD, VA GOLD, HH DIAMOND
Originally Posted by dsquared37
I have already, and will obviously continue to, acknowledge that the Rimowa kits are being given out on more than just the A380.

I remembered hearing/reading that is was specifically for the A380 at some point and that's clearly not the case.
Yes they went A380 only with Tumi kits on other fleet types, but it seems the Rimowa's are returning now to the F product in general
Old Jul 27, 2013, 10:10 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by swiss_global
I did not get the Rimowa kit on my last flight on TG970/971 which was beginning of June this year.
But then F on TG is inconsistent. Caviar vanished and returned. Dom Perignon vanished and returned etc.etc.
Old Jul 28, 2013, 1:32 pm

Programs: Thai reborn Platinum , EY Platinum ,Annie's Preferred Guest , Knauber Hobbymarkt Rabattkarte
Originally Posted by BinSabai
But then F on TG is inconsistent. Caviar vanished and returned. Dom Perignon vanished and returned etc.etc.
Originally Posted by BinSabai
Normal main courses in TG F on the menu are often either strange (duck with chocolate sauce).............
Mr BinSabai did obviously throw the dessert over the main course probably due to heavy turbulence . Not everything that looks dark is chocolate .
Old Jul 28, 2013, 1:35 pm

Programs: Thai reborn Platinum , EY Platinum ,Annie's Preferred Guest , Knauber Hobbymarkt Rabattkarte
Originally Posted by Sqdoubter
My thoughts exactly. I'm not sure what he's trying to say. I had a great time on board. If he doesn't believe it then too bad. I'd post pictures of it but i don't think its necessary. Its completely believable as it was special but not unreal.
Post the pics and I shall apologize , advantage Thai Airways plc .
Old Jul 28, 2013, 4:41 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by somkiat
Mr BinSabai did obviously throw the dessert over the main course probably due to heavy turbulence . Not everything that looks dark is chocolate .
555, good one Khun Somkiat!
Old Jul 28, 2013, 7:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Originally Posted by Sqdoubter
My thoughts exactly. I'm not sure what he's trying to say. I had a great time on board. If he doesn't believe it then too bad. I'd post pictures of it but i don't think its necessary. Its completely believable as it was special but not unreal.
I would actually like to see a picture of the wine colored napkins!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.