Reload this Page >

Connections at DFW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 2, 2013, 7:26 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
Dallas - Fort Worth International Airport is relatively easy to navigate using the airside SkyLink train - gate to gate will invariably take less than 15 minutes.

Link to DFW Terminals Guide (also has links to individual terminals, SkyLink, Terminal Link, hotels, parking, etc. on page)
Print Wikipost

Connections at DFW

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2013, 7:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Yes. You will have no problem. DFW SkyLink is great, makes frequent loops (every 90 seconds or so) in both directions.
And welcome to FT!
Old May 9, 2013, 11:48 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by SFO777
Yes. You will have no problem. DFW SkyLink is great, makes frequent loops (every 90 seconds or so) in both directions.
And welcome to FT!
Thanks SFO777. Will try this next week.
Old May 10, 2013, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
Originally Posted by jagadishgandhi
I have got a one day pass for Admirals Club. And I want to try the Admirals Club in DFW. Problem is, there is no AC in Terminal E and am flying Delta from DFW Terminal E next week.

Can I finish the check-in and security in Terminal E, hop on airside SkyLink, go to the AC in Terminal C and come back to Terminal E after a while?

Note: This one day pass will allow to AC, even if I am not flying AA.
If you don't have bags to check, and have a boarding pass from on-line check in, you can even clear security at C (or any other terminal), and save yourself one of the train rides.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.