FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Technical Support and Feedback (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/technical-support-feedback-386/)
-   -   Issues with FlyerTalk Expert Hotel Reviews? Report them here! (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/technical-support-feedback/1773394-issues-flyertalk-expert-hotel-reviews-report-them-here.html)

fransknorge Apr 30, 2018 9:44 am

Good that I passed by here. I have two detailed reviews to write but will pass then.

Goldorak Apr 30, 2018 9:53 am

Originally Posted by fransknorge (Post 29699309)
Good that I passed by here. I have two detailed reviews to write but will pass then.

I am delaying also my next reviews until this is solved.

Goldorak Apr 30, 2018 10:26 am

This is a serious bug. Several reviews have disappeared. This thread for instance had several full reviews and now they are all gone !
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/acco...centre-13.html

Same here:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/acco...e-stevens.html

Edit : I checked several other threads in the Accor forum and all reviews are gone :(

ContinentalVoyager7 Apr 30, 2018 11:29 pm

My Profile shows I have not done a single review so I guess its a rampant problem. Hope it gets fixed soon.

escape4 May 1, 2018 7:39 am

Originally Posted by cocoleolol (Post 29701824)
My Profile shows I have not done a single review so I guess its a rampant problem. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Me as well. If I go in my profile, then click on "Hotel Reviews", nothing shows up. If I click on "Map" then I can see the map of the reviews I did so they are somehow still linked to my profile rather than completely deleted. But in the past the reviews were listed in a column on the left side of the map in my profile, now there is nothing on the left side of the map.

Goldorak May 1, 2018 10:28 am

Originally Posted by escape4 (Post 29702755)
Me as well. If I go in my profile, then click on "Hotel Reviews", nothing shows up. If I click on "Map" then I can see the map of the reviews I did so they are somehow still linked to my profile rather than completely deleted. But in the past the reviews were listed in a column on the left side of the map in my profile, now there is nothing on the left side of the map.

same for me.

IBJoel May 1, 2018 11:51 am

Tech is working on this problem.

IBJoel May 1, 2018 1:10 pm

Should be good now

Goldorak May 1, 2018 1:34 pm

Thank you IBJoel :)
indeed, it is solved.
However, could you investigate why the full review I did on Sofitel Beirut in this thread is not appearing on the hotel review map ?
thanks a lot

escape4 May 1, 2018 3:30 pm

Some of the problems have been fixed, but the situation is back to more or less what it was on April 24th when I first posted here.

Fixed: reviews show up in the hotel threads properly, with all sections and pictures. The hotel reviews section in my profile is now back. And the left column in the map section of my profile has the full list of my reviews.

Not fixed: many reviews still do not appear on the master map in the section "Hotel Reviews". For example, nothing for Grand Hyatt Dubai on the map if you search on Dubai. So basically this is the same issue as mentioned by Goldorak in the previous post for Sofitel Beirut. Related to this issue is that reviews not showing up on the master map do not seem to be counted at all in the "Hotel Review Badges" page in my profile.

Also a new issue popped up : on the map in my profile, I no longer see markers on the map for hotels I have done a review. The map is just blank.

IBobi May 1, 2018 6:30 pm

@IBJoel see your email -- new reviews must be approvied in admin tool; new properties must have pages manually created for them, before they will appear on a map. Speak to Tyson.

IBJoel May 2, 2018 11:07 am

Hi everyone, the team is going through these now, so they'll all be up by the end of the week.

escape4 May 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Originally Posted by IBJoel (Post 29707567)
Hi everyone, the team is going through these now, so they'll all be up by the end of the week.

I do not know if this is still work in progress or whether it was thought to be complete by now, but it does not look like it's fixed? The two recent examples given by @Goldorak and myself still do not show up on the master map (Sofitel Beirut, Grand Hyatt Dubai). I think there are several other examples too.

Goldorak May 15, 2018 12:30 am

Originally Posted by escape4 (Post 29754084)
I do not know if this is still work in progress or whether it was thought to be complete by now, but it does not look like it's fixed? The two recent examples given by @Goldorak and myself still do not show up on the master map (Sofitel Beirut, Grand Hyatt Dubai). I think there are several other examples too.

Indeed, this is still unsolved. But the rest of the review process is working well now (I did a big one yesterday of Sofitel So BKK with plenty of sections and 100 pictures and it worked well).

IBobi May 16, 2018 1:54 pm

Hi all, I will have @IBJoel or @IBThomas check in on progress.