Wiki Posts
Search

Introducing the official SWISS Lurker

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2017, 3:53 am

Programs: LX HON Circle
Originally Posted by SwissInternationalAirLines
Hi f4freeJunior,

Let me check with Nick. I am sure he has already prepared something for you.

Best,
Franziska
Hoi Franziska

What is the result please? I had asked this question half a year ago..

Merci
Old Mar 5, 2017, 9:22 am

Programs: LX HON, BA Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite
Dear Swiss Lurker,

When will the problem with the lounges in GVA finally be tackled? This is the 3rd time in the past weeks I've been turned down at the SEN lounge and redirected to the business section, only to find a huge queue and an even more overcrowded lounge.
Old Mar 7, 2017, 11:12 am
Company Representative - Swiss Airlines

Programs: Miles & More (LX)
Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
Hoi Franziska

Merci
Dear f4freeJunior,

My apologies for the late response. I have indeed a little list for you. I just want to make sure that this list is corporate and ok to send out.
In the meantime could you please provide me with your email address to [email protected]?

Best wishes,
Franziska
Old Mar 7, 2017, 11:35 am

Fokusgruppe zum Thema "Ideal Customer Journey"

Liebe Vielflieger

Da wir kontinuierlich bemüht sind unsere Serviceleistungen zu verbessern, sind wir auf der Suche nach Teilnehmern, die sich bereit erklären im Rahmen einer kleinen Diskussionsrunde ihre Erfahrungen und Erlebnisse mit SWISS vor, während und nach der Reise mit uns zu teilen.

Anbei einige Eckdaten:

Wann:
16.März 18h-20h

Wo:
SWISS Arrival Lounge, Flughafen Zürich

Zielgruppe:
Geschäftsreisende auf innereuropäischen Strecken

Bei Interesse hinterlassen Sie uns Ihre Emailadresse auf [email protected]. Wir würden Ihnen dann eine offizielle Einladung zukommen lassen.

All the good things,
Franziska
Old Mar 7, 2017, 11:41 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
I have indeed a little list for you. I just want to make sure that this list is corporate and ok to send out.
In the meantime could you please provide me with your email address to [email protected]?
Why not make such a list public?
Old Mar 9, 2017, 6:22 am

Hoi Franziska

Merci
Dear f4freeJunior,

sorry for the delay. I attached a list of our limo services at the hubs.
Übersicht Limousinen und Tranfer Service.pdf

I hope you don't mind that this is in German.

Very best,
Franziska
Old Mar 12, 2017, 11:48 am

Dear f4freeJunior,

sorry for the delay. I attached a list of our limo services at the hubs.
Attachment 28446

I hope you don't mind that this is in German.

Very best,
Franziska
Hi f4freeJunior,

me again. My list isn't very helpful, isn't it? That is the only official document regarding limousine services I have found - unfortunately it only summarises the services at the hubs. Currently we do not have a list with an overview of such services in the markets. Not yet at least. Sorry!

Best wishes,
Franziska
Old Mar 13, 2017, 3:59 am

Programs: LX HON Circle
Hi f4freeJunior,

me again. My list isn't very helpful, isn't it? That is the only official document regarding limousine services I have found - unfortunately it only summarises the services at the hubs. Currently we do not have a list with an overview of such services in the markets. Not yet at least. Sorry!

Best wishes,
Franziska
Hallo Franziska

You are right, the list is not usefull at all. I am looking for chauffeur service that pick you up from your home/Office and drive you to the airport.
Old Mar 13, 2017, 10:16 am

Programs: LH FTL, GHA Platinum
GVA Security Fast Lane

Dear Swiss Lurker,

I have a question regarding the security priority lane at the Geneva Airport. As LX FTL since 2014 I was used to use the fast track at the security but since the end of the last year the system apparently changed and the FTL officially have no more access to the fast track (see the link provided http://www.gva.ch/Portaldata/1/Resou...y-Lane_GVA.pdf). Nevertheless, there were still cases when the system allowed me to pass through fast track when I tried to do so and the other day it did not allow me to use it, so it's little bit confusing. The system is not really consistent and I dont understand why it allows me to use fast track on one day and refuse me the other day. I have spoken about that with different agents at the security and everyone said something different. Therefore, I have called Miles&More and asked to speak with the manager that clearly explained me that as a FTL I should have access to fast track in GVA. Could you please check and tell me if I'm supposed to have access to the fast lane at GVA as a FTL and if it is the case could you please try to speak with someone who is in charge at GVA to fix the problem at their system? Thank you very much and have a nice day!
Old Mar 30, 2017, 6:24 am

Originally Posted by Pattrick555
Dear Swiss Lurker,

I have a question regarding the security priority lane at the Geneva Airport. As LX FTL since 2014 I was used to use the fast track at the security but since the end of the last year the system apparently changed and the FTL officially have no more access to the fast track (see the link provided http://www.gva.ch/Portaldata/1/Resou...y-Lane_GVA.pdf). Nevertheless, there were still cases when the system allowed me to pass through fast track when I tried to do so and the other day it did not allow me to use it, so it's little bit confusing. The system is not really consistent and I dont understand why it allows me to use fast track on one day and refuse me the other day. I have spoken about that with different agents at the security and everyone said something different. Therefore, I have called Miles&More and asked to speak with the manager that clearly explained me that as a FTL I should have access to fast track in GVA. Could you please check and tell me if I'm supposed to have access to the fast lane at GVA as a FTL and if it is the case could you please try to speak with someone who is in charge at GVA to fix the problem at their system? Thank you very much and have a nice day!
Dear Pattrick555,

Thanks for your feedback. My first thought was to take this up with the station manager in GVA. However, when you say the system doesn't allow your pass-through, it sounds more like a technical error to me which should be looked at with the station itself. I assume you always x-checked your appearance of the FTL status symbol on your boarding pass, correct? Do you frequently book your tickets via a travel agency? Sorry for these many questions, just trying to assess the problem.
Very best,
Franziska
Old Mar 31, 2017, 6:05 am

Programs: LH FTL, GHA Platinum
Dear Pattrick555,

Thanks for your feedback. My first thought was to take this up with the station manager in GVA. However, when you say the system doesn't allow your pass-through, it sounds more like a technical error to me which should be looked at with the station itself. I assume you always x-checked your appearance of the FTL status symbol on your boarding pass, correct? Do you frequently book your tickets via a travel agency? Sorry for these many questions, just trying to assess the problem.
Very best,
Franziska
Dear Franziska,

Thank you for your reply! So based on your opinion, as a FTL I should have access to the security fast lane in GVA? Because employees at the security are not aware of the fact that FTL should have access to the fast lane based on this document that they possess
" http://www.gva.ch/Portaldata/1/Resou...y-Lane_GVA.pdf ".

Moreover, the last time I took a flight out of GVA, the check-in agent said me that they are aware of the problem. He said that it depends purely on my luck if the system would allow me to pass through. But regarding your questions, I have always the FTL status symbol on my boarding card and I never book my tickets via a travel agency, only on swiss.com website. If you have the opportunity to speak with station manager in GVA it would be maybe helpful. As the fast lane at security saves a lot of time, especially during peak hours, it's now necessary to arrive pretty soon at the airport because I just dont know if this is my lucky day and the security fast line would work.
Old Apr 5, 2017, 1:27 am

Hallo Franziska

You are right, the list is not usefull at all. I am looking for chauffeur service that pick you up from your home/Office and drive you to the airport.
Dear f4freeJunior

First of all, thanks for your patience. I have talked now to various departments and I am afraid we are unable to provide you with an official list of chauffeur services. Such a list simply doesn't exist.

I have tried...Sorry!
Very best,
Franziska
Old Apr 5, 2017, 1:47 am

Originally Posted by Pattrick555
Dear Franziska,

Thank you for your reply! So based on your opinion, as a FTL I should have access to the security fast lane in GVA? Because employees at the security are not aware of the fact that FTL should have access to the fast lane based on this document that they possess
" http://www.gva.ch/Portaldata/1/Resou...y-Lane_GVA.pdf ".

Moreover, the last time I took a flight out of GVA, the check-in agent said me that they are aware of the problem. He said that it depends purely on my luck if the system would allow me to pass through. But regarding your questions, I have always the FTL status symbol on my boarding card and I never book my tickets via a travel agency, only on swiss.com website. If you have the opportunity to speak with station manager in GVA it would be maybe helpful. As the fast lane at security saves a lot of time, especially during peak hours, it's now necessary to arrive pretty soon at the airport because I just dont know if this is my lucky day and the security fast line would work.
Dear Pattrick555,

Sounds like we definitely need some clear statements on this. It would annoy me as well if I wouldn't know whether today is my lucky day and I don't have to queue or the total opposite - totally got your point here. I will take this up with the station management at the airport. I hope this brings us both more clarification here. It will take me a bit as the station management usually is very busy on the operational side but I will definitely come back as soon as I got a feedback.

Cheers,
Franziska
Old Apr 10, 2017, 3:42 pm

Programs: TK*G, AB G ;), HH D
Dear Pattrick555,

Sounds like we definitely need some clear statements on this.

There are definetely some glitches, as I didn't had access to Fast Lane last week with TK*G printed on my boarding pass (departing LH flight).
Old Apr 11, 2017, 3:04 am

Dear Pattrick 555,

I have some news from the station management in GVA for you. Apparently, they know that some passengers who have printed their boarding card at home are not able to scan their boarding card at the fast track, probably for printing reasons. They have asked me for your name and card number, so they can take this up with the IT experts. It would be helpful if you could pn me your full name and MM card number.

Additionally, they also suggested that passengers facing troubles entering the priority lane can contact an airport agent (wearing a red t-shirt). These ones will let them go thru the fast lane. They are always present whenever there is a long waiting time at security.
However, assuming that this wouldn't solve the problem for you as you approached the staff at the airport already, I will in a further step forward the link you have sent me stating that FTLs are not allowed to use the fast lane. I think this miscommunication needs to be tackled first.

Very best,
Franziska

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.