Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Introducing the official SWISS Lurker

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2010, 2:10 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Cool Introducing the official SWISS Lurker

Dear fellow Flyertalkers,

please join totti & me in welcoming the official SWISS lurker to our forum. In real life he goes by Nick*, here he will post as SwissInternationalAirLines.

Nick will not deal with your individual complaints, instead take feedback on general aspects of the product and features that stand for SWISS. See the next post more detail.

If you have a new topic to ask the SWISS lurker about, please open a new thread and use the 'Dear Swiss Lurker' prefix. That way others can comment and Swiss has a better overview.

We wish SwissInternationalAirLines all the best and thank them for seeking participation and dialog within FT ^

Regards Oliver2002 & Totti
Moderators M&M forum

Lurker v1: Christian L.
Lurker v2: Parand R.
Lurker v3: Gianrico M.
jakobost likes this.

Last edited by oliver2002; Apr 11, 2014 at 5:52 am Reason: updated the names
Old Apr 12, 2010, 2:13 am
Company Representative - Swiss Airlines

Programs: Miles & More (LX)
Dear Flyertalker,

I am very happy to announce our new involvement with Flyertalk.

My name is Christian. And, as of today, I am the official representative of Swiss International Air Lines here on Flyertalk. I am also the guy who manages SWISS’s social media activities. And participating in our customers’ discussions on Flyertalk is part of our social media strategy.

What will we be doing?

I’ll try to answer any questions that need a response from SWISS (though I don’t intend to steer the discussions here). Once in a while I may also start a thread – like getting ideas from you on new products or services.

What won’t we be doing?
I won’t be able to handle individual complaints. Our Feedback Management team will be happy to help you here, though. So please contact them through the form available on our website: http://www.swiss.com/web/EN/general/.../contacts.aspx

I also won’t be using Flyertalk as an advertising or marketing platform. Helping and supporting you are what I’m here for.

If you have any other ideas of what we can do on Flyertalk, I’ll be happy to hear from you. I’ll check out the feasibility of anything you suggest and get back to you. I’d also really appreciate any other input or ideas you may have.

Please bear in mind that this isn’t a round-the-clock service. But I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

I’m looking forward to your reactions, questions and input!

Kind regards,

Christian
Swiss International Air Lines
Old Apr 12, 2010, 2:31 am

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Welcome to Flyertalk and the Swiss Subforum, Christian! Looking forward to your contributions.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 4:47 am

Christian
Welcome to FT , you represent a great air line and this should make it even better.^
Old Apr 12, 2010, 5:48 am

Programs: LH SEN only nowadays, AF & AY basic. Radisson Blu fan :-)
Welcome Christian - happy to see LX represented here!
Old Apr 12, 2010, 6:30 am

Programs: IHG Pl. Amb / Accor Gold / Hilton Gold /FB Gold / M&M SEN
Welcome Christan!

What won’t we be doing?
I won’t be able to handle individual complaints. Our Feedback Management team will be happy to help you here, though. So please contact them through the form available on our website: http://www.swiss.com/web/EN/general/.../contacts.aspx
I can fully understand that - however could you provide an e-mail address/phone number for escalation if I do not get a reply (since January) from Swiss (both via e-mail as via web form)?

Apart from that issue, LX is still one of my favorite airlines
Old Apr 12, 2010, 7:10 am

Programs: LH SEN
Welcome Christian!

This is a very nice initiative! I am already a fan of Swiss on Facebook and feel that your efforts to have a strong presens on the different social media platforms are great.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 7:20 am

Programs: LX Sen, EK Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Sirius Gold, BA Gold
Welcome onboard Christian and glad to see that LX now participates in Flyertalk!
Old Apr 12, 2010, 7:34 am

That's great initiative and clear sign of appreciation of internet communities...
Old Apr 12, 2010, 7:41 am

Programs: UA Platinum, DL Platinum, AFKL Gold, Qatar Gold
Good news! ^^
Old Apr 12, 2010, 8:05 am

Programs: EK Platinum, QR Gold, LH Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Priority Pass, Global Entry
This is terrific, and just one more example of the consistently great customer service from Swiss. Now, my only general question is, when will JNB get the new biz class seats?? Welcome to FT Christian
Old Apr 12, 2010, 8:56 am

A big welcome and thank you for being here also from my side! ^
Old Apr 12, 2010, 9:20 am

Programs: LH Senator ★
Oh yes, business seats cover a lot of questions and posts on this forum. Could Swiss officially declare what routes/planes/registration have and will have new business seats? United or Continental have detailed plans updated very often where you can check which planes exactly have new seats, that would be great to have.
Also will Airbuses 340 receive these new seats, and when?
Old Apr 12, 2010, 9:21 am

webcheck problems

gruezi christian.

here is just one for a start: online check-in is PROMISED on the swiss homepage.

well: try and check online for a flight from germany via zurich to london: NOT POSSIBLE.
lufthansa knows about the problem and admits to that.

swiss is still PROMISING that service, that you unfortunately are not able to deliver.

any ideas?
Old Apr 12, 2010, 9:23 am

Programs: ABP, Mr. Mom without the kids, Signor Mucci, DL PM, HH & Hyatt Diamond
Welcome to FT /SwissInternationalAirLines! You will find that for most of us our bark is worse than our bite.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.