Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

PROMO: Q2 Promo: Get a free weekend night for every 2 stays + 1K DL or NW miles 9FWFN

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PROMO: Q2 Promo: Get a free weekend night for every 2 stays + 1K DL or NW miles 9FWFN

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2009, 8:11 pm

Programs: DL Plat AA Gold Airtran Elite HH Diamond Marriott Plat *Wood Plat
Originally Posted by foysrus
did anyone else get the 1000 Delta bonus for SPG award stays......I was not expecting those but will gladly accept!

Foy
i did. now let's never speak of it again.
Old Oct 3, 2009, 2:17 am

Originally Posted by sbtinme
I don't see Hyatt's choice to allow consumers to extend the terms of their latest promotion as a significant draw for anyone. It affects a miniscule percentage of their customer base and would in no way sway me towards nor away from their affinity program.
Obviously you're not a Hyatt Diamond, otherwise you probably would see it as a significant draw.

However if Hyatt decided that they were going to stick hard and fast by the T&Cs, I don't think I'd get too bent out of shape about it. But it certainly is a nice gesture for them to allow Diamonds an extra month (or more) to redeem their free nights. I know I've used this benefit several times in the past and am VERY happy with their decision to give a little extra leeway to their Diamonds. ^
Old Oct 10, 2009, 6:14 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro 2MM, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Bonvoy Gold
I still haven't received all of the 1000-point bonuses on my DL account, just the one on 9/1/2009. I thought that all of these were supposed to be posted by 10/9/2009. Do I call Delta or Starwood?
Old Oct 12, 2009, 4:49 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro 2MM, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Flying Buccaneer
I still haven't received all of the 1000-point bonuses on my DL account, just the one on 9/1/2009. I thought that all of these were supposed to be posted by 10/9/2009. Do I call Delta or Starwood?
Never mind! The miles posted over the weekend, but the transaction was dated 10/2/2009.
Old Oct 13, 2009, 12:06 am

Programs: Aeroplan * United * Southwest * Avios * Alaska * Marriott * Hyatt
For this promo, will I get 1000 bonus pts for a cash & points reward stay?
Old Oct 13, 2009, 6:53 am

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
Originally Posted by db80
For this promo, will I get 1000 bonus pts for a cash & points reward stay?
No

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.