Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Promo: 25% Off Reward Redemption

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2004, 6:48 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by cincyflyer
I know what the terms and conditions stated, but when I looked at various hotels on thursday and friday on spg.com, they all had a rectangular box under the picture of the hotel that noted the 25% point discount for stays booked July 12-17. I am positive of this.
I hope that you've got screen prints or saved webpages if you're intending to see if SPG will allow you to book now. I'm not doubting what you said but it sounds like somebody just had a typo on their website.

Maybe Mr. Sanders can help you out.....
Old Jul 19, 2004, 8:58 pm
In Memoriam

This is a great promo!

I am happy to have saved over 3,000 points for my stay at the Westin in Seattle for the upcoming SeaDoo. Woo hoo!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.