Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Report Your Platinum Upgrade Problems

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2006, 1:14 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM - DL PM - OZ Diamond - Bonvoy LTT - Hyatt Glob - IHG Plat - National EE - Sixt Platinum
Checked into the Sheraton Towers Singapore for a one-night stay. The check-in desk mentioned that all suites were full and assigned me a cabana room, but after I got to my room, I noticed that suite availability was wide open online.
Old Jan 24, 2006, 2:53 pm
Company Representative - Starwood
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Employee Level
Thanks to everyone who participated in this thread and gave their feedback.

I am asking the moderators to close this thread as it has pretty much outlived its usefulness. For one, the person who requested it (Justin the Intern) to be posted initially is no longer with the company. He had asked for this thread in order to get some external information to support some internal data we had. For another, the person at the corporate office who he had assigned to keep an eye on it and record allegations of Platinum benefit denial has been re-assigned within the company. So, the data isn't getting where it needs to be any longer.

We would encourage you to continue to let us know if you think you have been denied Platinum level benefits by calling Corporate Customer Service (see sticky at the top of the page for contact information) and lodging a formal complaint. You can certainly report it at Flyertalk as well, by adding to an already-posted thread or creating a new one.

Sincerely,

William R. Sanders
Customer Service Coordinator
Starwood Preferred Services

[email protected]

Last edited by Starwood Lurker; Jan 24, 2006 at 2:58 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.