Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

'Tap into Luxury' : SPG contest, win nights, Starpoints etc, play daily thru 30Sep14

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 15, 2014, 2:23 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
https://www.spgpromos.com/tapintoluxury/
Print Wikipost

'Tap into Luxury' : SPG contest, win nights, Starpoints etc, play daily thru 30Sep14

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2014, 10:01 pm

Programs: Liftime Titanium Elite Marriott
I am also in the loop.
Old Sep 4, 2014, 12:38 am
JK

Programs: BA Gold / OnBusiness, SPG Lifetime Plat 100, AmEx Centurion & BAPP, Superking Westin Heavenly Bed :)
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
The system loves Lifetime Plats
Not all of them...
Old Sep 4, 2014, 6:57 am

Programs: DL DM, AA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Amex Plat
Been doing these spin things every day the last two goes---and finally won. $50 iTunes card--not bad--and something I will actually use!
Old Sep 4, 2014, 7:20 am

Given the number of prizes, and the number of members of SPG, this forum seems to be doing well. Is this enthusiasm here or ignorance of the competition elsewhere?
Old Sep 4, 2014, 7:40 am

Programs: DL DM, AA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by garethmorgan
Given the number of prizes, and the number of members of SPG, this forum seems to be doing well. Is this enthusiasm here or ignorance of the competition elsewhere?
I would say I did not see any notification from SPG of the competition outside of this post--so while my ignorance might not be the greatest barometer , perhaps it has something to do with it!
Old Sep 4, 2014, 9:18 am

My guess is the algorithm uses the 4 options prior to the spin button and then randomizes with the time of the day. But, that is just a guess.

I have tried every day since it began, nothing yet. However, I am determined to try it every day until the end. :-D
Old Sep 6, 2014, 12:13 am

Programs: Delta PM. SPG Platinum. Hyatt Diamond. National Exec. Southwest A+ & CP.
Originally Posted by cwebjohn
My guess is the algorithm uses the 4 options prior to the spin button and then randomizes with the time of the day. But, that is just a guess.

I have tried every day since it began, nothing yet. However, I am determined to try it every day until the end. :-D
Same I have had no luck at all.
Old Sep 6, 2014, 9:29 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hilton Gold, RA, QF Gold, UA 1K
'Tap into Luxury' : SPG contest, win nights, Starpoints etc, play daily thru 30 Sep

No luck so far for me and my partners account... Never won anything from SPG games....
Old Sep 6, 2014, 10:51 am

Programs: World of Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Bonvoy LTP; IHG Plat
finally, after a couple of days playing this game.

I won a free night award.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Old Sep 6, 2014, 12:26 pm

Programs: 100m swimming certificate level 5
Won 500 points the other day
Old Sep 6, 2014, 1:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
$50 ticketmaster win today!
Old Sep 6, 2014, 5:27 pm

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, Accor Silver, Club Carlson Gold, BW Diamond
In China for these next four weeks and I'm getting an error message after I enter my account number and email address and then click "GO".

Old Sep 6, 2014, 5:53 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by travelswithmyself
" . If a potential Grand Prize winner is a resident of Canada, he or she must successfully answer a mathematical skill-testing question. Failure to successfully answer the question as stated will cause the prize to be forfeited. "

Woah. So what kind of questions do they ask?? :P
typically a very simple one like "what is 7 x 5?" it's yet another example of a ridiculous law that serves no real purpose.
Old Sep 6, 2014, 8:06 pm

Originally Posted by BenSenise
typically a very simple one like "what is 7 x 5?"
I know several people who'd get that wrong.
Old Sep 6, 2014, 8:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by clublounger
In China for these next four weeks and I'm getting an error message after I enter my account number and email address and then click "GO".

Someone previously mentioned a VPN does the trick.

No love here yet with daily play.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.