Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

2012 Q1 Promo, -- Let The Speculation Begin!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2012 Q1 Promo, -- Let The Speculation Begin!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2011, 5:04 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by reiner
The questiion is, when will they start with Q1? End of january, middle of february or later
SPG, it's time to announce it !!!
Old Dec 12, 2011, 5:27 am
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Originally Posted by OliverM
SPG, it's time to announce it !!!
Why is it time to announce? None of the current promos are over (yet). I think they should give out wine.com vouchers.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 8:10 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM, SPG Lifetime Platinum, Marriott PLT, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by PhillyPhlyer40
I will....

100X points available for all hotels for bookings that include at least a stay of 29 consecutive days with a rate of $500 or more per night.
Perfect, I will finally be able to afford an award stay at a Bora Bora property!
Old Dec 12, 2011, 8:37 am
Suspended

we get money for staying at certain hotels
Old Dec 12, 2011, 8:43 am

Programs: AA PLAT, Marriot Plat, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
I'm hoping for More Nights = More Rewards from 2010. Most of my stays are four to five nights.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 4:52 pm

Programs: UA 1P, SPG Gold
I believe it was about this day last year that a Promo was announced.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 5:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 2MM/GS; SPG Lifetime Plat; MHC Lifetime; Tar Heel forever; and I "Dig the Pig" at Piggly Wiggly
Originally Posted by RetiredRoadWarrior
The rooms of all Plats will come equipped with either Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt, your choice.
Well, my niece used to date Bard Pitt, many years before he married that one chick and then hooked up with this current chick. While he was good looking and young back then, I'll pass now. :-:
Old Dec 13, 2011, 3:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by kevinsac
Well, my niece used to date Bard Pitt, many years before he married that one chick and then hooked up with this current chick. While he was good looking and young back then, I'll pass now. :-:
any relation to brad pitt????
Old Dec 13, 2011, 8:49 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by Keyser
any relation to brad pitt?
This one sings.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 5:12 am

Programs: Miles&More Senator , EX-SPG Platinum now Bonvoy LTP, IC Platinum , Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
No news so far? It's getting time I would say...
Old Dec 15, 2011, 12:10 pm

...nm...

Last edited by ivanl3; Dec 15, 2011 at 12:49 pm Reason: Meant to post in hilton forum
Old Dec 15, 2011, 12:29 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, ClubCarlson Gold
Originally Posted by ivanl3
I just got the email with the details. Pretty damn lame if you ask me. I suppose it is not bad for people who do a lot of single night stays.
What are the details?
Old Dec 15, 2011, 12:53 pm

Programs: STARWOOD PLAT, LT GOLD,WN A-LIST PREFERRED, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE
Originally Posted by RDB68
What are the details?
I just got the email with the details. Pretty damn lame if you ask me. I suppose it is not bad for people who do a lot of single night stays.

How lame. Gues what i got an email to with details agree pretty lame also. the only issue it had to do with nothing related to Starwood.

Anyone can write whatever they want
Old Dec 15, 2011, 1:28 pm
cur

Programs: fwp blood diamond, dykwia uranium
LIFETIME SUPER PLATINUM status for those that book a one night stay at a participating suburban or airport hotel property* on a weekend night.**

And lifetime free breakfasts for all SUPER PLATINUM status holders, even at properties that do not have a restaurant.**

* - Refer to non-participating properties list.

** - Promo does not apply to rifraff; non flyertalk members; those who look like they generally do not deserve to be in a club lounge; people that have families, but only the type of families that pilfer bottled water from lounges before going to the beach; those who will be occupying FTers' seats during club lounge happy hours; and general mongrels, such as cur, that wear velour tracksuits so they can get comfortably trashed in the club during happy hour before throwing garbage at people in suits, but will refuse to leave the lounge because they claim they are the prince of Denmark.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 1:30 pm
cur

Programs: fwp blood diamond, dykwia uranium
Originally Posted by nachoman205

How lame. Gues what i got an email to with details agree pretty lame also. the only issue it had to do with nothing related to Starwood.

Anyone can write whatever they want
Damn rights I will write whatever I want... promos for single night stays in the first quarter of the year = something for us mongrels that work the system = ^.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.