Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

EXPIRED: Plaza Athenee BKK THB 2'499++ incl. bfast exclusive to Flyertalk Community

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EXPIRED: Plaza Athenee BKK THB 2'499++ incl. bfast exclusive to Flyertalk Community

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2009, 2:08 am
formerly known as 2lovelife

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
Originally Posted by Plaza Athenee, BKK (Starwood)
(Exclusive to the Flyertalk Community)

Booking window: 1st until the 7th of October, 2009
I tried to book in Nov & Dec, but seemed to have missed the booking window. I realize this is a good rate, but why offer it for only a few days?
The main reason why we have limited the booking window is to make sure this rate remains very special.
Originally Posted by yosithezet
I think that what happened here is that there are several people on the west coast of North America who tried to book on October 7. However, October 7 in the evening after work for them was already October 8 in Bangkok. Maybe you could consider giving another 2-3 day window for booking.

Thread created and FT membership notified Oct 1, 09, 6:05 pm

I was unable to book and posted on Oct 7, 09, 11:08 am

Booking was available for almost 5 1/2 days.

Now, as a typical Flyertalker and SPG Platinum, I'm often away from home. This last trip had me away to the 6th.

Is the PA my favorite SPG hotel in the city, one of my favorites in BKK, Yes. Imagine how disappointed I was that I missed the chance. I guess you want the rate really exclusive.

Please remember that we may not see the deal on the first day it was published (as was the case with this one).

Otherwise you're creating disappointment from some of your best fans. Remember sour grapes leave a lasting impression.
Old Oct 17, 2009, 9:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by delter
Does that rate qualify under BRG (Best Rate Guarentee) ? I've read the terms and obfuscations of BRG and I'm still unsure.
Perhaps off-topic for this thread, but could you perhaps edit your program information to add spaces so it can wrap? See this thread for more.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.