Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Good Not Michelin Restaurant In NOLA

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2023, 1:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Silver
Follow up on Tuesday dinner. We did go to Maypops. What a great experience. Food was awesome. Service was outstanding. Price was reasonable, especially for the quality of food.
I had the Sticky Pork Shoulder, outstanding. Others had the tempura friend fish and Crispy Lamb Ribs. All wonderful. I did think the cake in the Peach and Ricotta upside down cake was a bit dry (rest of it was wonderful).
Thanks for the great recommendation. It was one of the best meals I have had in a long time.

Oh and from Monday night at Royal Frenchmen.

swag likes this.

Last edited by pbiflyer; Aug 18, 2023 at 3:28 pm Reason: Added a picture
Old Aug 19, 2023, 5:46 am

Programs: BA GfL
Really glad you loved Maypop! It is hands down our favorite place in town. Second favorite, at the high end, is GW Fins (seafood), which is perhaps not quite as wildly inventive as Maypop but has great food and far and away the best service we’ve ever had at a New Orleans restaurant.
pbiflyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.