Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sixt US Fleet List

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2023, 5:18 pm

Rented WFAR at JFK in Nov. Was going to be an X5, they let me upgrade to XFAZ (X7) for $20 more per day. If anyone is curious, looked to be almost entirely BMWs at that location at least for the premium options.
Old Dec 7, 2023, 9:17 am

Programs: Star Alliance Elite
Interested in Buying a X5 soon, so rented one for my next trip.

Fingers crossed, I don't get an "or similiar".

Off airport location in FL.
Old Dec 9, 2023, 11:30 am

Originally Posted by APEX90
Hi,

Renting a 3 series or similar with Sixt at JFK from 1st to 6th December 2023.

Has anybody had recent experience with them?

Driving to ontario and niagara falls so if you recommend to X cars let me know.
Any updates?
I'm updating the NYC thread and want to know how this went.
SIXT New York - Page 3 - FlyerTalk Forums
Old Dec 18, 2023, 12:17 pm

Programs: QR Silv,Sixt Plat
Any experiences with LSAR in Miami? I usually rent XFAR and know what to expect, but this is a first for me.
llKRAMERll likes this.
Old Feb 16, 2024, 12:04 pm

Based on what I see at sixt.com, I'm assuming none of the vehicle classes guarantee 4WD/AWD. Can anybody confirm if there are at least good odds of getting one in the various SUV vehicle classes? Planning an SLC trip soon and any info would be appreciated. Thank you.
Old Feb 16, 2024, 1:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
The wiki didn't include any EV models - I may be going into a long term multi month rental with Sixt on Hyundai Ioniq 5 - has anyone rented one from Sixt, or noticed the trim level and range? I am hoping for a SEL or Limited trim, and not a SE standard range.
Old Mar 17, 2024, 10:14 pm

Has anyone seen the 2024 Audi Q8 at sixt yet?
Old Mar 18, 2024, 12:40 pm
pH

Programs: AA EXP
Does Sixt have the BMW i4 in the US fleet?

I have a luxury electric (LCAE) reserved which shows the i4 as the example, though I see the fleet list online shows a Polestar 2.

Anyone know what I should expect for this class/reservation? This is for the DFW station which is normally stocked to the rafters.
Old Mar 22, 2024, 9:42 am

Hi,

I'm going to Denver soon and I'd like to know if anyone has already made a reservation at the airport agency (DEA)?

I have a 3-week reservation for a BMW X7 and would like to know what cars are available in this category if the vehicle is not available.
Old Mar 26, 2024, 10:37 pm
pH

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by pH
Does Sixt have the BMW i4 in the US fleet?
Just circling back with a data point. I did end up getting the i4 in in the LCAE category. It was the faster e40 model as well. What a fun car!
ExManager likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2024, 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by pH
Just circling back with a data point. I did end up getting the i4 in in the LCAE category. It was the faster e40 model as well. What a fun car!
This was literally my question: is my upcoming rental gonna be an i4 e35 or an i4 e40? Thanks for posting on the thread, totally answered my question lol...
pH likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2024, 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by RoadRem
Hi,

I'm going to Denver soon and I'd like to know if anyone has already made a reservation at the airport agency (DEA)?

I have a 3-week reservation for a BMW X7 and would like to know what cars are available in this category if the vehicle is not available.
With the partnership between Sixt and BMW, you're gonna get an X7. No way they'll have anything else other than the X7.
Old Apr 11, 2024, 5:40 pm

Originally Posted by whiskeyplease
Based on what I see at sixt.com, I'm assuming none of the vehicle classes guarantee 4WD/AWD. Can anybody confirm if there are at least good odds of getting one in the various SUV vehicle classes? Planning an SLC trip soon and any info would be appreciated. Thank you.
If you're getting a luxury SUV, like, for instance, XFQR, that'll be X5 xdrive40i, which is a 4WD.
Old Apr 11, 2024, 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by MosheYehuda
Has anyone seen the 2024 Audi Q8 at sixt yet?
Nope, I've never seen one if SFO! In SFO, no Q8's but there are X6's.
Old Apr 11, 2024, 5:50 pm

I'm picking up a rental from Sixt SFO, I'll try to snap a pic or 2 of the fleet so y'all can see what SFO typically has. I'm willing myself to remember to snap a photo so I can post it here lol......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.