Search

Sixt US Fleet List

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2022, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: National Executive, UA MileagePlus, BA Executive Club, EI AerClub
Originally Posted by opbb
Hi,

Just rented from TPA, reserved an XFAZ and got a slip for a BMW X7 upstairs, then at the lot they had a mistake and that license plate was a BMW 470i.
They forced fed me a banged up Volvo XC90 (you should see the list of dents) which I now understand is an XFAR. Do you know the usual price ranges for these groups?
I'm furious with the horrible service so far.

TIA.
The XC90 is a one-class downgrade, so you could request a refund. When I rented at the NYC location back in April, they downgraded me from XCAR to LCAR, and I got a refund of the price difference.

Looking for a weeklong rental (Mon-Fri) in June at TPA, an XFAZ is $619 a day. At TPA, no matter the dates, it appears MVARs, FFARs, GFARs, and XFAZs are all over $500/day. An RFAR would offer 7 seats for a much cheaper price (~$100/day), but if you want to stick with luxury, I'd reccomend booking XFAR and asking for a 7-seater. (XC90/Q7/XT6)
Ordpc likes this.
Old May 9, 2022, 11:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: National Executive, UA MileagePlus, BA Executive Club, EI AerClub
Q50 is classed as PCAR (odd choice, considering it's the same size as a 3 series)
Ordpc likes this.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 5:26 pm

Ford Bronco (not sport)

Was shopping for a rental on wisecars.com and they listed a Ford Bronco available from SIXT at BOS for a "special offer". The image in the listing was clearly a Bronco with removable top, not Bronco Sport. They had other listings that included SIXT with the CX5 and other cars that SIXT lists in the same category as the Bronco Sport for about $12/day cheaper than this listing for the Bronco... suggesting this may be an actual Bronco with the removable top and doors.

I didn't see an option on the SIXT site for a Bronco, and can find no evidence they rent them other than this. Can anyone confirm that SIXT actually rents the Bronco.

I hope so, as this is a beach trip and I can't think of a better vehicle to cruise the cape in in June. If they don't actually have one, and try to stick me in a lesser vehicle, I will probably have to argue with them a bit, as I overpaid for the class that contains the Bronco Sport.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 10:07 am

Anyone rented in Hawaii lately ? I’ve reserved an Audi A5 convertible ( or similar ) in the LTAR class from Maui airport ( OGG ) Just wondering what cars anyone got.
Old Jul 3, 2022, 4:20 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Blue
More or less same question from me, booked LTAR in HNL. Seems they've got mostly C300 convertibles and some of the new (bugs-bunny tooth grille) BMW 430i's. I'd choose the BMW over the C-class personally.
Ordpc likes this.
Old Aug 3, 2022, 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by Joe Fry
Was shopping for a rental on wisecars.com and they listed a Ford Bronco available from SIXT at BOS for a "special offer". The image in the listing was clearly a Bronco with removable top, not Bronco Sport. They had other listings that included SIXT with the CX5 and other cars that SIXT lists in the same category as the Bronco Sport for about $12/day cheaper than this listing for the Bronco... suggesting this may be an actual Bronco with the removable top and doors.

I didn't see an option on the SIXT site for a Bronco, and can find no evidence they rent them other than this. Can anyone confirm that SIXT actually rents the Bronco.

I hope so, as this is a beach trip and I can't think of a better vehicle to cruise the cape in in June. If they don't actually have one, and try to stick me in a lesser vehicle, I will probably have to argue with them a bit, as I overpaid for the class that contains the Bronco Sport.
Hi! Can you share pls what finally Sixt gave to you in Boston? And what models of SUV you saw on their parking? Thank you! Planning trip to Boston in September, and can't find any information about what exactly models of Premium SUV they have.
Old Aug 18, 2022, 10:54 am

Which SUV is the most common in the SFAR category? A Grand Cherokee would be totally fine. But a Blazer seems more like an IFAR and the 4Runner is a bit ugly.

And any guess what an Upgrade to FFAR would cost if there is no Grand Cherokee available?
Old Aug 27, 2022, 7:49 am

Programs: Finnair Plus Gold
Any info what is SSAR group cars are in LAX, I have booked for SSAR, Chevy Camaro or similar.

What is this similar? Wiki doesn't show SSAR car group at all.
Old Sep 15, 2022, 10:01 am

Anyone? What is similar car in Los Angeles to SSAR?
Old Sep 16, 2022, 7:21 am

Programs: Avis President's Club, Hertz President's Circle, Sixt Platinum, Europcar Privilege Elite
Sixt fleet at Geneva Airport (GVA) 15 September 2022

Dropped off my rental at Geneva Airport (GVA) on 15 September 2022.

Below is a list of the Sixt fleet (Swiss side).

Audi A3 35TDI Quattro
Audi A4 40TFSI Quattro
Audi Q5 Quattro
Audi Q7 55TFSI Quattro
BMW 120d Xdrive
BMW 520d
BMW 530d Xdrive Touring
BMW 750i Xdrive
BMW X2 18i Xdrive ×2
BMW X2 25e Xdrive
BMW X3 20d Xdrive ×2
BMW X3 M40i
BMW X5 45d Xdrive
BMX X6 30d Xdrive
BMW iX xDrive40
Citroën C4
FIAT 500 hybrid
Ford Focus
Jeep Renegade 4XE ×3
Mercedes A180 ×2
Mercedes B180 Sports Tourer
Mercedes B200 Sports Tourer
Mercedes C180 Touring
Mercedes CLA200 Shooting Brake ×3
Mercedes E200 4Matic Touring (previous generation)
Mercedes E450 4Matic
Mercedes V250d 4Matic
Mercedes Vito 114CDI
MINI Cooper
MINI Cooper S (5-door)
MINI CountrymanMINI Countryman Cooper S
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Opel Astra Sports Tourer (previous generation) ×2
Opel Corsa
Peugeot 3008
Peugeot 5008
Renault Captur
Renault Kajdar ×3
Seat Ibiza
Škoda Kamiq
Volkswagen T-roc ×2
Ordpc likes this.
Old Sep 17, 2022, 11:16 am

johanjon, What does this got to do with SIXT US Fleet list?
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Oct 22, 2022, 7:52 am

What vehicles are currently at MCO in category XFAZ from Sixt?

Afternoon all,

Flying into MCO from London in Sep 23 for 3 weeks and currently have a reservation for a 7 seater SUV code XFAZ. What am I likely to get? Really hopeful of an Escalade.

Anyone had a XFAZ out of MCO recently?

Cheers
Old Dec 4, 2022, 8:40 pm

SixT XFAR - SJC

Hello all,

Currently have a reservation for XFAR at SJC, hoping for BMW X5, Volvo XC90, Audi Q7/Q8, or MB GLE. Has anyone seen any of these at SJC? Thanks.
Old Feb 14, 2023, 12:45 pm

Programs: SAS Gold, Hilton Diamond, OWS
Originally Posted by Chappy12
Afternoon all,

Flying into MCO from London in Sep 23 for 3 weeks and currently have a reservation for a 7 seater SUV code XFAZ. What am I likely to get? Really hopeful of an Escalade.

Anyone had a XFAZ out of MCO recently?

Cheers
No experience with MCO, but out of SFO I recently got an Escalade. Could choose between a BMW 7 Series or Escalade (which I was really hoping for), so picked the Escalade. I believe there was a few X7's in stock when I returned the car as well.
Ordpc likes this.
Old Mar 31, 2023, 3:51 pm

Programs: LH SEN (*G), BA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Are there still many XC90s around?

Have a reservation for DFW and would prefer not to drive a Volvo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.