Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The infamous JFK-FRA SQ25 Route

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2023, 7:54 pm

Programs: SPG Plat (RIP), Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP
I'll be booking PEK-SIN-FRA-JFK but I have to overnight in FRA. My wife is a Chinese national so she needs a schengen visa which is a pain to get so we're considering just staying airside for the 14 hour layover or whatever. I am going to assume we won't have to pick up our bag for a 14 ish hour layover correct? Also just to confirm that we'll deplane in FRA and just go through security and no immigration to stay in terminal 1 pier B correct? I appreciate any insight or suggestion on how to survive an overnight in the non-Schengen area of FRA with a 1 year old would be greatly appreciated
Old Dec 31, 2023, 2:45 am

Programs: SQ TPP
Why not book an overnight at the FRA Transit Hotel. Not sure which terminal(s) have them but best option for a rest with a young child.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 8:01 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by MEL-World
Why not book an overnight at the FRA Transit Hotel. Not sure which terminal(s) have them but best option for a rest with a young child.
Originally Posted by cyb2888
I'll be booking PEK-SIN-FRA-JFK but I have to overnight in FRA. My wife is a Chinese national so she needs a schengen visa which is a pain to get so we're considering just staying airside for the 14 hour layover or whatever. I am going to assume we won't have to pick up our bag for a 14 ish hour layover correct? Also just to confirm that we'll deplane in FRA and just go through security and no immigration to stay in terminal 1 pier B correct? I appreciate any insight or suggestion on how to survive an overnight in the non-Schengen area of FRA with a 1 year old would be greatly appreciated
I've never found Schengen visa to be a pain. A set list of documents,.nominal fees and as long as documents are good - its done easily.
FlightNurse likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.