Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 14, 2016, 11:18 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Tokyoite
The Private Room is only for those departing and connecting to SQ F class.
The First Class lounge is for those connecting from First Class on Singapore Airlines, those flying First Class on Star Alliance partners, PPS members, etc.
You are allowed one guest into the first class lounge as a First Class passenger, but not into the Private room itself.

FAQ:
Q1: Hi, is there an official site with access rules for the TPR?
A1: There’s no official site other than stating the Private Room is for SQ F.

Q2: I'm flying XXX - SIN in First class and then SIN - YYY in Business/Economy class. Will I have access to TPR based on my inbound First class ticket?
A2: The ability to use TPR on arrival, and when connecting between flights is unpublished, but was mentioned in a Q&A session with Singapore airlines in 2017.
Just show your inbound boarding pass and be departing same day, or overnight, and you’ll be welcomed in.
So do not throw out your inbound boarding pass!

Q3: Where is The Private Room located?
A3: Terminal Three, After Customs & Immigration, Level 3 Near to Gates A. It is accessed which through the main SilverKris Lounge.

Q4: When is it open?
A4: It is open whole day, except for a brief closure from 0230 - 0530 hours.

Q5: Is it open to other first class passengers?
A5: Passengers traveling in First Class on Star Alliance partner airlines, such as Lufthansa to Frankfurt, SWISS to Zurich (or the now discontinued United to Hong Kong/ ANA to Tokyo) are not permitted to use this lounge.
Print Wikipost

SIN Private Room Access

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2016, 4:21 am

Programs: SQ TPP, LH SEN
You can only check-in, be it at counter or online, when the 48h window starts. Not before.
Old Jan 24, 2016, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by NoStressHere
Not sure if you were answering my question, or another.

If mine... does the timeline for showing up at the counter need to be within the 48 hour window, or??
I was answering your question. Your scenario was being there within 48 hours:

If the first flight is a bit delayed, and there within the 48 hours, can we then "checkin"
Old Feb 21, 2016, 7:27 pm

HAN-SIN in J, arrive 17:30. Next day, SIN-HKG-SFO in F at 18:30. All one ticket. Can we access The Private Room during the evening of our arrival?
Old Feb 21, 2016, 8:46 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, GHA Titanium
Originally Posted by travellingwineO
HAN-SIN in J, arrive 17:30. Next day, SIN-HKG-SFO in F at 18:30. All one ticket. Can we access The Private Room during the evening of our arrival?
Yes. Just show your outgoing SIN-HKG boarding pass and you should be able to enter.
Old Feb 22, 2016, 4:08 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Really? This is a stopover and not a transfer as over 24hrs on the ground in SIN. Quite generous if it works.
Old Feb 22, 2016, 6:22 am

Originally Posted by demue
Really? This is a stopover and not a transfer as over 24hrs on the ground in SIN. Quite generous if it works.
As long as you have the next boarding pass in F, which is obtainable from T-48 at the transit desk airside, you can access the TPR. How it works:

1. Arrive on incoming flight
2. Go to the transfer desk and receive F BP
3. Go to the TPR
4. If want to go into the city, you can proceed to immigration and baggage claim
5. If any checked bag wasn't checked through, you will need to claim them - it will be at Lost and Found if you have been at the lounge for more than an hour or so.
6. For departure, proceed as normal.
Old Feb 22, 2016, 5:00 pm

SIN Private Room Access

I wonder how stringent they might be for t-50 hours
Old Feb 22, 2016, 9:26 pm

Originally Posted by kaiotes
I wonder how stringent they might be for t-50 hours
You won't be able to get your boarding pass at T-50, so...
Old Feb 23, 2016, 1:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Almost makes me hope our inbound flight is slightly delayed.

We land at 06:10 on THURSDAY and depart at 09:35 on Saturday. Standing at transfer desk for almost 3 hours would not make sense of course.

Last edited by NoStressHere; Feb 24, 2016 at 1:19 am
Old Feb 23, 2016, 2:02 pm

SQ are probably the worst at schedule padding too so you'll probably be arriving earlier.
Old Feb 23, 2016, 7:19 pm

Programs: SQ TPP, LH SEN
Almost makes me hope our inbound flight is slightly delayed.

We land at 06:10 on Wed and depart at 09:35 on Saturday. Standing at transfer desk for almost 3 hours would not make sense of course.
T-48hrs is Thursday 09:35, so it'd be a day and 3hrs you'd be waiting unless there's a typo.
Old Feb 24, 2016, 1:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Originally Posted by fimo
T-48hrs is Thursday 09:35, so it'd be a day and 3hrs you'd be waiting unless there's a typo.
You are right. Our flight leaves DEL on WED, but we arrive early on THU. (old age waiver please?)
Old Feb 24, 2016, 1:25 am

SIN Private Room Access

what are the changes he gets the sin- xxx BP in Del? if we explicitly request it would it be obliged. I have very similar timing and situation
Old Feb 24, 2016, 1:25 am

SIN Private Room Access

**chances
Old Feb 25, 2016, 2:12 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by kaiotes
what are the changes he gets the sin- xxx BP in Del? if we explicitly request it would it be obliged. I have very similar timing and situation
zero with a 2 day stopover (it is possible for max 1 day)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.