Community
Wiki Posts
Search

General SQ Questions 2009-2021

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2019, 4:40 pm

Programs: SQ & QF
Originally Posted by bochtoyota
Crap. You think the flight attendants could supply an adapter? Or should I buy one ahead of time?
The headphones provided in Y include an adapter. You could ask for a set of those. I have seen them at the aircraft door as you board on many flights. So you could help yourself if they have them on your flight.
Old May 11, 2019, 9:11 pm

Originally Posted by FN-GM
The headphones provided in Y include an adapter. You could ask for a set of those. I have seen them at the aircraft door as you board on many flights. So you could help yourself if they have them on your flight.
Nice to know this, I always used my own headphones.
Old May 13, 2019, 3:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
Do any flights from SYD to SIN J or F have the new seats/cabins?
Old May 13, 2019, 6:53 am

Programs: points traveller
Originally Posted by Annalisa12
Do any flights from SYD to SIN J or F have the new seats/cabins?
the midday flight
Old May 14, 2019, 4:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
Originally Posted by diningdecadence
the midday flight
The 11 am one? The A380. I'm on the 7.55 am flight.

Just pondering an upgrade to suites on the way back as I'm on the A380.

Thanks
Old May 14, 2019, 6:25 am

Originally Posted by Annalisa12
The 11 am one? The A380. I'm on the 7.55 am flight.

Just pondering an upgrade to suites on the way back as I'm on the A380.

Thanks
yes. SQ232.
Old May 16, 2019, 3:24 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines
Is there SQ customer support or check-in services at LAX airside?

I'm taking a trip later this summer and I'm flying into LAX from SEA via AS which will get me in at Terminal 6. I know there's tunnels/connectors that can get me airside to Tom Bradley International Terminal so that I do not have to go back through security.

However, I think I'll need to do an in-person check-in so they can verify my passport and print my boarding pass.
Most my previous international trips did not allow me to do online/mobile check-in fully to the boarding pass step without the in-person document review.

Can this be done airside at a service desk? Or do I have to go out of security, check-in, then go back?
As I'm traveling on a split ticket I've given myself plenty of layover time if I need to do this... but if it can be avoided, I'd rather be hanging in a lounge instead of in a line.
Old May 16, 2019, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by nearlysober
Is there SQ customer support or check-in services at LAX airside?

I'm taking a trip later this summer and I'm flying into LAX from SEA via AS which will get me in at Terminal 6. I know there's tunnels/connectors that can get me airside to Tom Bradley International Terminal so that I do not have to go back through security.

However, I think I'll need to do an in-person check-in so they can verify my passport and print my boarding pass.
Most my previous international trips did not allow me to do online/mobile check-in fully to the boarding pass step without the in-person document review.

Can this be done airside at a service desk? Or do I have to go out of security, check-in, then go back?
As I'm traveling on a split ticket I've given myself plenty of layover time if I need to do this... but if it can be avoided, I'd rather be hanging in a lounge instead of in a line.
transfer desk is a rare commodity in US airports
if you are flying J, go to the star alliance lounge and check-in with the agents there.
they will verify pp and give u boarding pass.
Old May 16, 2019, 5:50 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Shangri-la Gold, Taj Gold, Krisflyer Gold, BA Gold
Cancelled an F award booking. How long do the miles normally take to return to the account!?
Old May 18, 2019, 5:23 pm

Is there a charge if i try to book a UA by calling-in instead of online?
Old May 19, 2019, 5:10 pm

Programs: QR Gold / M&M FTL / Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Deleted because duplicate post

Last edited by GalaxyChris; May 22, 2019 at 12:21 am
Old May 20, 2019, 2:34 pm

If I already paid for a Saver one way I added (paid) for a stopover to (and the change fee). Would I get a refund if I changed it to a Advantage booking instead (paying the award change fee).
Old May 22, 2019, 5:03 pm

Programs: singapore airline
Question Lounge Access

I will be flying from Frankfurt to jakarta on 29 Aug 2019 on economy and on the 31 Aug will be flying with first class from jakarta to hongkong . What I have understand you can print boarding pass 48 hours before departure in Changi .
1. can I print the boarding pass in Changi airport ?
2. can I access the first class lounge on 29 Aug ?
Old May 29, 2019, 12:39 pm

Can you add a Lufthansa leg (FRA-CDG) to a JFK-FRA Suites Advantage booking? I assume no, but wanted to confirm.
Old May 30, 2019, 3:03 am

Programs: A3*G/KFEG
Originally Posted by FN-GM
Ditto. The standard headphones provided includes an adapter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.