Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

OSL: «Sorry, fast track is only available for EBGs on SK metal!»

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OSL: «Sorry, fast track is only available for EBGs on SK metal!»

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2009, 3:02 pm

The note is stating that EBP travelling on any *A bla bla...
EBPs have always had access to Fast Track at ARN, CPH and OSL even if not travelling on Star Alliance (same goes for lounge access).
They have had small posters displaying a EBP card and the text "passengers holding this card is always allowed to use FT" at the check points for a long time now.
Old Jun 4, 2009, 9:28 pm

Programs: BA EC Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
I have seen an LH gate agent op-up a SK*G (and his non-status friend) without any upgrade instruments, so LH is not treating SK elites badly, note!
When I was EBG (six years), I got more op-ups on LH than I ever did on SK. Since transitioning to bmi, I have yet to get an op-up from anybody.

cheers,

Henry
Old Jun 5, 2009, 5:21 am

Programs: EBG, Marriot Silver
New access rules!

JUN04JUN09
SAS Fast Track at ARN, CPH and OSL Effective 02JUN09, the current access rules for the SAS Fast Track at ARN, CPH and OSL are revised. Effective 02JUN09, the current access rules for the SAS Fast Track at ARN, CPH and OSL are revised.
EBP and EBG passengers, travelling on a Star Alliance carrier departing from ARN, CPH or OSL, are eligible for SAS Fast Track, together with immediate family or business partner.
Old Jun 5, 2009, 1:58 pm

Programs: EBG, ACP, FBS
Originally Posted by 3tflyer

JUN04JUN09
SAS Fast Track at ARN, CPH and OSL Effective 02JUN09, the current access rules for the SAS Fast Track at ARN, CPH and OSL are revised. Effective 02JUN09, the current access rules for the SAS Fast Track at ARN, CPH and OSL are revised.
EBP and EBG passengers, travelling on a Star Alliance carrier departing from ARN, CPH or OSL, are eligible for SAS Fast Track, together with immediate family or business partner.
Does this include domestic, too? It doesn't state otherwise.
Old Jun 5, 2009, 2:17 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN

JUN04JUN09
How is this different from post #71?
Old Jun 5, 2009, 9:41 pm

Programs: Eurobonus

JUN04JUN09
Link ? Can't find that info anywhere ?
Old Jun 6, 2009, 3:25 am

Programs: EBG, Marriot Silver
Originally Posted by oliver2002
How is this different from post #71?
Sorry, did not see that post!
Old Jun 12, 2009, 7:34 am

Programs: EBG
Did a test today - LH flight from OSL to FRA in C as EBG. At Fast Track my boarding pass was scanned - and denied!
The lovely lady then swiped my EBG card and welcomed me to use the Fast Track.
However, after swiping the card I noticed a message on the screen about "boarding pass", but beeing happy to proceed I didn't catch the whole sentence.
Old Jul 29, 2009, 2:45 am

Programs: EBD
Fast Track for EBS?

On my EuroBonus statement they have posted the following message together with 1840 basis points: "Fast Track to Silver and GoldSAS, Blue1 and Wideroe Swedish DomesticBasic Points".

I wonder if that means that EBS can use Fast Track now. Does anyone know?
Old Jul 29, 2009, 4:13 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by Jespersm
On my EuroBonus statement they have posted the following message together with 1840 basis points: "Fast Track to Silver and GoldSAS, Blue1 and Wideroe Swedish DomesticBasic Points".

This probably either means you are being offered a "fast-track" promo to achieve your next status (as Jet Airways does with tiers lower than Platinum) or that your double miles promotion with EuroBonus (did you sign up?) is active and posting accordingly.

If you post feedback on whether you signed up for double miles, other frequent EB members can provide you answers - I'm not crediting to EuroBonus as of now!
Old Jul 29, 2009, 4:14 am

You are probably very close to Gold? I got this once when I was around 43.000 points for a couple of months. It was a quiet period with little flying and on the first trip a got a few basic points extra with that same text. I guess this is meant to help you qualify or requalify for Gold.

I didn't calculate it but I assume that you need one r/t within Scandinavia or something like that to qualify for Gold - when you count in the extra points you just received.

Maybe someone knows for sure what it's about?
Old Jul 29, 2009, 4:24 am

This is the double status points promo. It has nothing to do with Fast Track security at the airport.
Old Jul 29, 2009, 4:57 am

Programs: EBD
Originally Posted by SK_RSJ
This is the double status points promo. It has nothing to do with Fast Track security at the airport.
Thanks guys, that explains it. Having studied my statement closer, it seems to be the double-up promotion (yes, I did sign up). But still, a very peculiar and confusing text, I think. So it was not an offer to use the fast track at the airport, but a fast track method to reach the next EB level.
Old Jul 29, 2009, 7:34 am

Originally Posted by SK_RSJ
This is the double status points promo.
Strange. I got it only once and it was a while back. Anyone remembers when this promo started?
Old Aug 4, 2009, 2:07 am

My understanding..

and experience of the OSL fast track is: You can use fast track if you're travelling internationally with business or eco extra ticket or if you have a EBG. If you're a Pandion you can use fast track also on domestic flights

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.