Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3 A321LR for SAS from H1 2020

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2021, 9:55 am

On a daytime flight with a companion I would got for a right side seat in the 2-2 rows.
Old May 12, 2021, 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by fassy
On a daytime flight with a companion I would got for a right side seat in the 2-2 rows.
Yep, together in the daytime flight. Row 1 so I can test the footwells that aren't attached to the single seat rows. Why right side? Wouldn't afternoon sun be coming in the window towards the end of the flight from Hudson Bay down? Both sides are available... honestly curious
Old May 12, 2021, 1:12 pm

Programs: SK Eurobonus Diamond (Lifetime Star Gold), Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum)
Originally Posted by w0r1dtrave1er
Yep, together in the daytime flight. Row 1 so I can test the footwells that aren't attached to the single seat rows. Why right side? Wouldn't afternoon sun be coming in the window towards the end of the flight from Hudson Bay down? Both sides are available... honestly curious
I always use this website when in doubt of where to sit with regard to the sun: SunFlight.net - Day and Night Flight Map

Svantevit
andrew3000 likes this.
Old May 13, 2021, 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by w0r1dtrave1er
Well, the sun might be an issue but I just prefer the right hand side for flight to the US since in my experience you have the better scenic outlook on Greenland if the sky is clear. I just love those ice and rock formations and the ragged coast line.

Depends a bit on the route… but I had always a better view from the right hand side.
Old Jun 14, 2021, 2:30 pm
Suspended

Location: The part of NC where we have electricity, paved roads, and high school diplomas.
Programs: AA Platinum
Originally Posted by swaigiux
So it seems it's now scheduled for ARN-ORD runs starting August 2021, spending a night at ORD before returning backL
Now changed to start September 1st, on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

Old Dec 20, 2021, 12:58 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
FR24 did a cabin walk thru:

The interesting bits start at 3:20
Old Dec 20, 2021, 1:31 am

Programs: SAS EuroBonus Gold, Qatar Privilege Club Gold
SAS had it first 321lr flight today CPH-OSL-CPH, on SE-DMR, looking forward to see some reports folks.
Old Dec 20, 2021, 2:56 am

A couple of photos from the first revenue flight CPH-OSL as SK454 (link to FR24), today December 20. Courtesy of Insideflyer DK.
https://insideflyer.dk/foerste-bille...lr-kabinen-ud/
Old Feb 8, 2022, 7:14 pm

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Have not seen this mentioned elsewhere, but SAS just announced routes to Toronto from both CPH and ARN on the new 321LR commencing in June (subject to approvals).

http://sasgroup.net/newsroom/press-r...and-stockholm/

Schedules to and from Toronto:
Copenhagen-Toronto: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
Toronto-Copenhagen: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Stockholm-Toronto: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Toronto-Stockholm: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
Daner likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2022, 1:08 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by mikkelhk
A couple of photos from the first revenue flight CPH-OSL as SK454 (link to FR24), today December 20. Courtesy of Insideflyer DK.
https://insideflyer.dk/foerste-bille...lr-kabinen-ud/
The PE photo shows how roomy it is and potentially very worthy for money
Old Apr 23, 2022, 8:44 pm

Looks like CPH-IAD is A330 again (I think it was showing as A320LR for some time).
Old Apr 24, 2022, 5:12 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
I’ve ended up on the A330 this year way more than I had gotten used to being the case during the pandemic, as the A350 for some of my SK TATL routes got back to the A330s instead. Doesn’t make much of a difference to me either way, but I guess SK will continue to move widebody flights around based on whatever it is that SK thinks is appropriate for the situation.

For example, I had gotten used to the A350 for SK service between ORD and CPH, but nowadays it’s A330s.

Last edited by GUWonder; Apr 24, 2022 at 5:20 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.