Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2018, 5:14 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by beachmouse
United is out of stock for me
Also for me, and very probably, for all... does anybody have any additional info?
Old Mar 8, 2018, 8:47 pm

Programs: HH Dia, IHG Dia Amb, MB Ti, WoH G, OWE
Received&qualified for $80 e-Rewards survey. Mileforopinions gave 800 AA miles for same set of survey. Both credited immediately. The highest received so far.
Old Mar 9, 2018, 8:30 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by mirror74
Originally Posted by beachmouse
United is out of stock for me
Also for me, and very probably, for all... does anybody have any additional info?
And for me as well and it has been my experience that the United points generally come back in stock within 3-4 weeks
Old Mar 12, 2018, 10:30 am

Another fraudulent survey: from ORC International about insurances... once you complete everything and should just click to claim your reward, service becomes "unavailable"... worked perfectly so far, those cheap cheats.
bobunf likes this.
Old Mar 13, 2018, 9:33 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Scam survey

Yet another one.

This one is about restaurants and eating out. I just went through literally 15 minutes of questions about what, where and when I eat. I was then taken to a series of questions about my attitude to life. Right at the end, the final click took me to the screen stating "Sorry, there are no surveys available at this time".

If you get this one, do yourself a favour and say you don't go to restaurants.
Old Mar 13, 2018, 10:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I hate restaurant surveys anyway. The questions always seem to not apply well to people who eat at restaurants a lot because of frequent travel. There are chains that I only eat at when traveling because they tend to be near hotels that I never eat at when at home.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 12:45 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Anyone else being allowed more survey completions the past few days? For several years, it's seemed like you were allowed three survey completions in the USA version before things closed up for the day, but recently, it's gone decidedly past that for me.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by shahr04360
Received&qualified for $80 e-Rewards survey. Mileforopinions gave 800 AA miles for same set of survey. Both credited immediately. The highest received so far.
Ugh I got filtered out of that survey. I wonder what the qualifying criteria was, I really tried to carefully answer the initial questions to get accepted.
Old Mar 16, 2018, 8:24 am

Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
Yet another one.

This one is about restaurants and eating out. I just went through literally 15 minutes of questions about what, where and when I eat. I was then taken to a series of questions about my attitude to life. Right at the end, the final click took me to the screen stating "Sorry, there are no surveys available at this time".

If you get this one, do yourself a favour and say you don't go to restaurants.
And another one... from ConfirmIt survey about printer toners and cartridges... answered every stupid question for 15 minutes, to be eliminated on the last page... we are getting more and more of those fraudulent surveys... what is E-Rewards doing?
Old Mar 17, 2018, 6:00 am

Here is something "new" from e-rewards... I have been redeeming $100 worth of "e -rewards currency" for 2,400 Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Miles...once every 30 days...(as per their redemption policy)... been doing this for a for a couple of years!! THIS Month I try to redeem another Southwest Reward and the website is telling me I " I have already redeemed a Southwest reward in the redemption period". OK, I wait a day... NOW It has been 31 days...I get the same response..I should be allowed to do this...what gives...I have tried contacting them thru their website...but so far NO Response....What Gives E-Rewards???
Old Mar 17, 2018, 10:15 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by OKImready
Here is something "new" from e-rewards... I have been redeeming $100 worth of "e -rewards currency" for 2,400 Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Miles...once every 30 days...(as per their redemption policy)... been doing this for a for a couple of years!! THIS Month I try to redeem another Southwest Reward and the website is telling me I " I have already redeemed a Southwest reward in the redemption period". OK, I wait a day... NOW It has been 31 days...I get the same response..I should be allowed to do this...what gives...I have tried contacting them thru their website...but so far NO Response....What Gives E-Rewards???
does it have anything to do with February being 28 days. So I think if you redeemed on the 17th of Feb you’ll have to wait until like the 19th or 20th of this month?
Old Mar 17, 2018, 11:33 am

That has completely slipped my mind (Feb being a short month of 28 days...)..That is most likely it...Thanks for "waking me up"...
Old Mar 17, 2018, 11:35 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by goalie
And for me as well and it has been my experience that the United points generally come back in stock within 3-4 weeks
Ah...experienced this earlier this week so came to check what was going on. Spent my $100 on something else this time but I hope they make it back. Always feel like these programs are run with spit and baling wire...why would they ever be "out of stock" - it's not like there's a physical item and no other mileage partner I've ever done anything with has ever been "out of stock."
FTF
Old Mar 17, 2018, 11:49 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by OKImready
That has completely slipped my mind (Feb being a short month of 28 days...)..That is most likely it...Thanks for "waking me up"...
no worries .. I only knew it because I came upon the same issue but caught it a bit quicker Lolol
Old Mar 17, 2018, 12:05 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by FullTimeFlyer
Ah...experienced this earlier this week so came to check what was going on. Spent my $100 on something else this time but I hope they make it back. Always feel like these programs are run with spit and baling wire...why would they ever be "out of stock" - it's not like there's a physical item and no other mileage partner I've ever done anything with has ever been "out of stock."
FTF
I suspect the rewards programs buy points in large lots in order to get some sort of bulk discount pricing, and every so often, they run through a lot and it takes a bit for them to get the next lot arranged. MyPoints will occasionally be out of stock with United miles too.

In the past, e-Rewards has been decent about letting users know when they're discontinuing a partnership at least a month out, so I do think the United OOS is temporary.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.