Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2017, 4:57 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
If anyone gets the Travel & Tourism survey on "Local Lodges", screen yourself out ASAP.

I was asked many time-consuming questions on where I have travelled and how much I spent on accommodation, what was important to me about accommodation and such like.

Once they had the answers they wanted, I was kicked out with no reward.

Very disingenuous.
Another one for TV watching methods. It asked about all manner of details regarding all ways to watch TV (Cable, internet appliance, smart TV, etc) and all the common streaming sites (Hulu, etc) and all the paid streaming sites. Seemed like close to 10 mins of questions and then kicked me out with partial credit. Most pages served off rackcdn.com.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 7:12 am

Has anyone received the 10.00 erewards for completing 5+ surveys by June 30?

This was promised in the "Summer Bonus Offer" email sent out initially on June 1 and again several times throughout that month.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 8:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Did anyone receive credit for the household cleaning survey two weeks ago. It involved logging into a site for two days and you were suppose to get a lot of currency for going to Kroger and posting a video and pics of their cleaning section. I'm going to be upset if I don't get that compensation.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 4:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It was a waste of time for me to take a survey today which called for me to click on long lists of medical conditions and symptoms that I had ever in my life experienced or that my kids had ever experienced. It just went on and on and on, and eventually I got screened out, after spending about 20 minutes on it. I think that 99% of the questions that were asked were just masking questions to hide what the survey was truly interested in.
Old Jul 27, 2017, 3:26 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Originally Posted by amanuensis
It was a waste of time for me to take a survey today which called for me to click on long lists of medical conditions and symptoms that I had ever in my life experienced or that my kids had ever experienced. It just went on and on and on, and eventually I got screened out, after spending about 20 minutes on it. I think that 99% of the questions that were asked were just masking questions to hide what the survey was truly interested in.
This is happening more and more often, and I'm getting severely browned off with it.
Old Jul 27, 2017, 3:38 am

Originally Posted by CaptRedEye
Has anyone received the 10.00 erewards for completing 5+ surveys by June 30?

This was promised in the "Summer Bonus Offer" email sent out initially on June 1 and again several times throughout that month.
Never. I even submitted a ticket and got a response saying "the credit would be added soon" or something. That was a month ago.
Old Jul 27, 2017, 8:27 pm

e-miles award options "out of stock"

why do I sense those will never be in stock again...
Old Jul 28, 2017, 8:13 am

Programs: American Airlines
Angry

Originally Posted by randix
why do I sense those will never be in stock again...
I have been trying for a week to redeem currency for eMiles points to redeem for American Airlines miles, but I repeatedly get a screen showing that eMiles points are "Out of Stock". I have made numerous inquiries to e-Rewards and eMiles. All I get from them is the canned responses that they have received my inquiries and that they will respond within 72 hours. Not happening. I have to wonder if it is just me who is locked out of redeeming for eMiles points or if others experiencing the same problem.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 8:15 am

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
Originally Posted by tunkaschila
I have been trying for a week to redeem currency for eMiles points to redeem for American Airlines miles, but I repeatedly get a screen showing that eMiles points are "Out of Stock". I have made numerous inquiries to e-Rewards and eMiles. All I get from them is the canned responses that they have received my inquiries and that they will respond within 72 hours. Not happening. I have to wonder if it is just me who is locked out of redeeming for eMiles points or if others experiencing the same problem.
I'm confused - why are we discussing eMiles issues in the E-Rewards forum??
Old Jul 28, 2017, 8:29 am

Programs: American Airlines
Cool

Originally Posted by bj2757
I'm confused - why are we discussing eMiles issues in the E-Rewards forum??
They are both owned by the Research Now Group. I am trying to resolve an issue and sometimes the Forum Police are not very helpful.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

There is an exisiting thread for e-Miles discussion. I think you would get better results if you posted there. Even though both sites have common ownership, they are a lot different in how they operate. Personally, I participate almost exclusively with e-Rewards.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m...er-thread.html
Old Jul 28, 2017, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Sometimes I wonder if the survey companies really think things through.

I have two teenagers. I was just assigned a survey that wanted to know exactly what they drank (other than tap water) during the past 24 hours. Uh, sorry, I don't have a clue. (And that was not one of the answer options.)
Old Aug 1, 2017, 7:43 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
I tried redeeming Hertz points today, which say it is once every quarter. If today is the start of the new quarter how come it's telling me I already redeemed

Redemption of Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points is limited to one (1) redemption per calendar quarter, per Hertz Gold Plus Rewards account and/or e-Rewards member account.
Old Aug 1, 2017, 7:46 am

Uh...

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
I tried redeeming Hertz points today, which say it is once every quarter. If today is the start of the new quarter how come it's telling me I already redeemed

Redemption of Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points is limited to one (1) redemption per calendar quarter, per Hertz Gold Plus Rewards account and/or e-Rewards member account.
Sorry to tell ya, today (8/1) is not the start of the quarter. Jan, Feb, Mar; Apr, May, Jun; Jul, Aug, Sep; Oct, Nov, Dec.

So try on Oct 1
Old Aug 1, 2017, 7:46 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008

Today is NOT start of the new quarter - first quarter Jan-Mar, second quarter Apr-Jun, third Jul-Sep and last one Oct-Dec. You probably redeemed in July already.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.