Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2017, 12:16 am

The app not functioning properly has been going for me for three days now, does anyone have any idea how to fix. I've contacted them on twitter, all I got was send us your log on details and we will investigate but if I'm not the only one then this is not isolated to me. I've deleted the app, reinstalled it but still the same and on my iPhone it's not the same app, the one on my tablet allows access to surveys constantly but the on the phone just logs into your accout so one time use of available surveys button?
Old Mar 12, 2017, 4:06 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Tilly71
The app not functioning properly has been going for me for three days now, does anyone have any idea how to fix. I've contacted them on twitter, all I got was send us your log on details and we will investigate but if I'm not the only one then this is not isolated to me. I've deleted the app, reinstalled it but still the same and on my iPhone it's not the same app, the one on my tablet allows access to surveys constantly but the on the phone just
logs into your accout so one time use of available surveys button?
​​​​​​​if I do too many surveys through the App it locks me out until midnight then it let's me start again...but I've been locked out of the App for a few days
Old Mar 12, 2017, 4:26 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
App hasn't been working for me the past few days either. Fortunately, I'm still getting my 2-3 surveys a day from an old e-mailed survey invitation. Many thanks to the folks back when who suggested saving all of those into a separate folder within your e-mail account.

I'm also kind of okay now with the loss of the IHG points as EQ. As long as they were, I felt like I kind of had to chase them, but now I'm a redemption free agent. I'm one of those people who ended up with 13K Alaska miles earlier this year as part of the Virgin merger and it seems like it makes sense to redeem enough e-Rewards points there for a theoretical domestic round trip through that program. (I'm nowhere near either Alaska nor Virgin's route map, so it's the 'new and improved' redemption AA option. Fortunately I can be pretty flexible.)
Old Mar 12, 2017, 6:45 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Beachmouse, I also picked up the 13k AS miles through the merger, taking me to 27,960. But unfortunately AS is not an e-rewards partner on either of my accounts (based in UK and Germany).

The loss of EQPs for IHG has left me with the choice of AA (2,000:500), UA (2,000:500), or IB Avios (2,000:750). I don't believe ordinary IHG points at 10,000:4,000 outweigh any of these options.

I guess the alternative is Flying Blue (2,000:500), to try to turn my 13,200 into some kind of Promo Award.
Old Mar 13, 2017, 2:33 am

Can everyone who has endured issues with the app not working please contact them on twitter. They think it's an isolated case by the looks of my reply.
Old Mar 13, 2017, 7:11 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
Beachmouse, I also picked up the 13k AS miles through the merger, taking me to 27,960. But unfortunately AS is not an e-rewards partner on either of my accounts (based in UK and Germany).

The loss of EQPs for IHG has left me with the choice of AA (2,000:500), UA (2,000:500), or IB Avios (2,000:750). I don't believe ordinary IHG points at 10,000:4,000 outweigh any of these options.

I guess the alternative is Flying Blue (2,000:500), to try to turn my 13,200 into some kind of Promo Award.
AS redemptions are not working, at least for me. I believe IB is the best option, but AA miles are posting instantly.
Old Mar 14, 2017, 1:51 pm

Anyone else not being able to log into their account(s): "Member account has been deactivated at Member's request or due to extended inactivity. Please contact Member Services to reinstate your account."???
Old Mar 14, 2017, 2:26 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Finally I had to quit e-rewards with the IHG transfer becoming non-qual, so this was a "lucky" move. I simply spent too much time on this being too hooky
Old Mar 14, 2017, 2:33 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by wadmak
Anyone else not being able to log into their account(s): "Member account has been deactivated at Member's request or due to extended inactivity. Please contact Member Services to reinstate your account."???
Not yet.
Old Mar 14, 2017, 4:32 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, SkyPesos peon
Yes, me too!

Log in generates error message: Member account has been deactivated at Member's request or due to extended inactivity. Please contact Member Services to reinstate your account
Old Mar 14, 2017, 6:57 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by catdad
Yes, me too!

Log in generates error message: Member account has been deactivated at Member's request or due to extended inactivity. Please contact Member Services to reinstate your account
All fine for me (for now?)
Old Mar 14, 2017, 8:49 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by catdad
Yes, me too!

Same here. Just sent an email to Member Services, let's see what happens.
Old Mar 15, 2017, 12:56 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum
After numerous emails back and forth my 8000 e-rewards points credited since 21.2.17 have been converted to EQP...don't give up anyone that is still trying!

App still isn't working though
Old Mar 15, 2017, 2:56 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by wadmak
Yes. I guess this is the new way of saying "We don't want you".
PS Member Services don't answer at all if you write them.
Old Mar 15, 2017, 9:26 pm

For folks who got "Member account deactivated" were you doing something they would be mad about? I had a mismatch on my name when transfering points to IHG, wondering if that is why i was disabled?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.