Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2015, 2:55 pm

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by thelostshark
Mine have not credited. In response to my inquiry, they just sent a bunch of FAQs. tls
Ah, tls, we seem to frequent a lot of the same places here. And in this case I (or actually Mrs. FTF) just had the same problem again too. She completed a survey, they said tech problem and she got no credit - and in response to her query they just sent the FAQs.

This has to be a new low - in the past they've just sent a nonresponsive form letter!

And the kicker is, at the bottom of the FAQs, there's a link if this doesn't answer her question, and it just takes her back to the same place she put in her original complaint. Is this just a mechanism to get back another copy of the FAQs, ad infinitum? They've become just a-holes.

Attention e-rewards clients: every time they (and you) screw us over, I just get looser with the survey answers to make up for being screwed over. That too looks like an endless feedback loop.

FTF
Old Dec 20, 2015, 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by Broniruem
Hello!

That's call for help from a newbie.

I extremely need ~3500 Le Club Accor points and I've found out that e-rewards can be exchanged to Accor points.

The problem is I live outside USA/UK so I've set up 2 "test" accounts under VPN with USA/UK ip addresses.

Unfortunately I haven't got a single survey for about 3 weeks - I think that there's something wrong with my profiles

I've read the thread and I see that some people get surveys almost every day. Can you please share the details that you have in your profile?

Obviously I don't need any personal details.
I guess state/town/salary/occupation/etc will be fine.

Thanks.
Who sponsor the program ? Accor ?
Old Dec 20, 2015, 9:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
E-rewards does seem to be slower than normal to post recently, but they have a CYA provision in the FAQ: "Occasionally, it may take 7-10 days for the credit to be posted to your account."
Old Dec 20, 2015, 10:51 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
And some invitations I get are "empty" - after clicking on the link of new survey, there is nothing...
Old Dec 21, 2015, 6:22 am

I'm 15 points short of 3,500 to claim a reward. Does anyone know a quick way of getting the 15 points? Sometimes I get some short personal questions on the site that earn me 25 points but I haven't had any of those for a while.
Old Dec 21, 2015, 6:37 am

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by goldencondor
I'm 15 points short of 3,500 to claim a reward. Does anyone know a quick way of getting the 15 points? Sometimes I get some short personal questions on the site that earn me 25 points but I haven't had any of those for a while.
Just keep on checking your account and see if you'll get a survey there.
Old Dec 21, 2015, 7:05 am

Originally Posted by jms_uk
Just keep on checking your account and see if you'll get a survey there.
I do that already. Unfortunately I do get long periods where I don't get any invites. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Old Dec 21, 2015, 8:02 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Originally Posted by FullTimeFlyer
Ah, tls, we seem to frequent a lot of the same places here. And in this case I (or actually Mrs. FTF) just had the same problem again too. She completed a survey, they said tech problem and she got no credit - and in response to her query they just sent the FAQs.

This has to be a new low - in the past they've just sent a nonresponsive form letter!

And the kicker is, at the bottom of the FAQs, there's a link if this doesn't answer her question, and it just takes her back to the same place she put in her original complaint. Is this just a mechanism to get back another copy of the FAQs, ad infinitum? They've become just a-holes.

Attention e-rewards clients: every time they (and you) screw us over, I just get looser with the survey answers to make up for being screwed over. That too looks like an endless feedback loop.

FTF
Amen brother, amen!

On a positive note, I did have some (but only some) of my surveys credit over the weekend. But I doubt that had anything to do with the FAQ's they sent me telling me to wait 7-10 days (or whatever it was). But it was enough to put me over the redemption limit, so I am presently in a bit better mood.

It used to be that the surveys credited immediately. I sometimes had to log out and log in to see the credit, but the survey credit was almost always there. What kind of "enhancement" is it to make folks wait longer (and thus make more work for your customer service reps)? tls
Old Dec 21, 2015, 8:20 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by goldencondor
Just click through your old survey emails and try to do the surveys. Sometimes there is another survey waiting, when it tells you you've done the survey and and you click next.
Old Dec 21, 2015, 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by Wind Power
Who sponsor the program ? Accor ?
Yes. I've signed up using the link on their website.
Old Dec 21, 2015, 6:49 pm
formerly chrisbarnett01

Update. Most of my money has posted. Seems to be taking several days. $48 or so from last week posted over the weekend.

Since then I have done about $24 or so, still waiting.

End of the year I am getting one email a day for a new survey, but I can click the link 4-5 times and get 1-2 surveys each time.
Old Dec 22, 2015, 6:02 am

Originally Posted by neuromancer
Just click through your old survey emails and try to do the surveys. Sometimes there is another survey waiting, when it tells you you've done the survey and and you click next.
I've had survey alerts both yesterday and today, but when I click the links in the emails (within minutes of receiving them) The E-Rewards site tells me I have no surveys available. Getting a bit annoyed with that recent trend tbh.
Old Dec 22, 2015, 9:29 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by chrisbarnett01
Update. Most of my money has posted. Seems to be taking several days. $48 or so from last week posted over the weekend.

Since then I have done about $24 or so, still waiting.

End of the year I am getting one email a day for a new survey, but I can click the link 4-5 times and get 1-2 surveys each time.
All my missing surveys have now/finally posted
Old Dec 22, 2015, 9:46 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Not mine!!! Ugh erewards what are you doing !!
Old Dec 22, 2015, 10:48 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Almost all of mine have posted but I am now sitting at $99.80 with 50 cents still outstanding. Arrrghhh!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.