Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Live Search Club/Bing -earn up to 2500 miles on various airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Live Search Club/Bing -earn up to 2500 miles on various airlines

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2008, 9:00 pm

Programs: WoH Globalist, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by susieling
Have been playing with LSC for a couple of month and redeemed points many times, but today, the first time I received the email of "Posting Complete" indicating a redemption about 2 weeks to Alaska airline has been processed. Wondering anybody else got such email as well? Hopefully it does not indicate something special about my account? Thanks
Yeah I received the same e-mail today, the same day my delta miles were deposited into my account. It's the first time that happens.
Old Nov 7, 2008, 9:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Originally Posted by susieling
Have been playing with LSC for a couple of month and redeemed points many times, but today, the first time I received the email of "Posting Complete" indicating a redemption about 2 weeks to Alaska airline has been processed. Wondering anybody else got such email as well? Hopefully it does not indicate something special about my account? Thanks
These started showing up a while ago - I would think September. There are a number of posts in this thread (somewhere) about this.
Old Nov 7, 2008, 11:35 pm

Programs: Too many to list. Status is a half dozen.
Interesting. I got posting complete emails all summer long and even a bit before but have had none since the last one received in Sept 12. But a lot of miles posted since then.
Old Nov 8, 2008, 2:03 am

Programs: DL 0.22 MM, AA 0.34 MM, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 GC 5*
HA Sat, 11/8 for 10/24.

Steve B.
Old Nov 8, 2008, 8:32 am

Programs: AA PLT/2MM, SWA A+, SPG Titanium, Avis Chairman
Originally Posted by icurhere2
These started showing up a while ago - I would think September. There are a number of posts in this thread (somewhere) about this.
Actually, they only sent them for a week or two as I recall. They haven't sent any since then until last week. It is nice, but I won't count on them continuing.
Old Nov 8, 2008, 9:46 pm

Programs: UA Silver/ AA EXP/Hyatt Globalist/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Hilton Diamond
Someone asked about maxing out matt lauer. I just wanted you all to know that I did that today. Around 1500 tickets. That includes maxing out the old game and the new one. Too bad too. I like Matt Lauer.
Old Nov 8, 2008, 9:50 pm

Programs: UA Silver/ AA EXP/Hyatt Globalist/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ja_user
I capped out my chicktionary....... What other applications can I type fast on? Some of these other games are extra slow to complete.......
Sometimes I'll try Picture This. Last night I got 600 tickets or more in under an hour. I was lucky though. My partner and I seemed to be in sync. If you are not so lucky, it can take longer. I was getting 20 or so points per game last night. I tried again today and only got 10.

The good thing is that each game lasts 2 minutes. You get tickets based on how many matches you and your partner make in those two minutes. It can be a bit slow to load, but if you get on a roll, you can rack up points fast. Hope that helps.
Old Nov 8, 2008, 11:13 pm

Programs: AA PLT/2MM, SWA A+, SPG Titanium, Avis Chairman
US, AS, and YX from 10/24 posted, and the posting complete e-mails came through right away. Maybe they are turning a new leaf and will keep sending the e-mails now.
Old Nov 9, 2008, 12:25 am

As additional evidence the LSC isn't going to disappear overnight..

You can vote / view results on the front page of LSC for the next prize to be added. Not surprisingly, a Digital Photo Frame valued at 5300 tickets is winning 81% compared to 19% votes for the Kobo Soy Candle valued at 3500 tickets.
Old Nov 9, 2008, 7:53 am

Programs: HH (Dia), Bonvoy (Plat), IHG (Plat)
Yeah, but the digital photo frame is, unfortunately, crap. The large frame you see in the picture is actually a regular frame to insert pictures in. The actual "digital" part of the frame is a tiny box to the right of the big frame, which has a screen smaller than my cell phone. The frame also says "Live Search Club" on it...I don't mind branding on the hats, shirts, net ball game etc, but for something I'll be using in my house, I think it would be kind of tacky.

Obviously, I voted for the candle.
Old Nov 9, 2008, 11:22 am

HA Sun, 11/9 for 10/28.

US Sun, 11/9 for 10/25.

Steve B.
Old Nov 9, 2008, 11:42 am

Programs: DL UA US
Sunday postings are great! Didn't remember that this happened on a Sunday!
Old Nov 9, 2008, 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by kirax2
Obviously, I voted for the candle.
I did notice after the fact what a piece of junk the photo frame seems to be. I wouldn't get the frame or candle anyway - not good enough value for my time. Miles, miles, miles! Topping up accounts can get premium airline seats of extreme value compared to a little fire hazard or an eye-squinting photo frame.
Old Nov 9, 2008, 2:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Originally Posted by Pincus
Sunday postings are great! Didn't remember that this happened on a Sunday!
DL sometimes posts on Sunday as well.
Old Nov 10, 2008, 3:01 am

HA Mon, 11/10 for 10/26.

Steve B.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.