Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 23, 2016, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: viajero boricua
Additional Info about MyPoints

UA occasionally goes out of stock, but usually returns within a few days.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2012, 8:26 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Just got credited for my stamps.com

Took forever! It was my x2 boost your points offer so I got a cool 2,000 points
I got mine a couple days ago as pending. They won't be confirmed until mid Jan and I also have the Max Points pending with this. So I will miss the Mileup deal on this one.
Old Dec 20, 2012, 10:40 pm

I am still waiting for mine (Mypoints points transfer posted one week back in United account, but no bonus miles). Please can provide a time line (when mypoints transfer posted and when did you receive bonus)?. Thanks
Originally Posted by brownie20
was a little surprised but thrilled to receive mileup points for mypoints united redemptions! hopefully everyone else got them too
Old Dec 20, 2012, 11:42 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

The mileup bonus posted I'm pretty sure for everybody, mypoints, erewards, bckstgr etc etc all at one time. If your mypoints miles posted after that first batch of bonuses then you'll probably have to wait for the next
Old Dec 22, 2012, 12:50 pm

Originally Posted by Tiki
Is anyone else having problems with surveys? I have noticed that when I get disqualified based on demographics, instead of reverting back to the home page and getting 10 points, the screen times out or stalls until I am forced to refresh and I get nothing.
Yeah, it does that to me sometimes, too. And sometimes I get the ''Another Points Earning Opportunity'' page but not the 10 points I am supposed to get
Old Dec 23, 2012, 5:49 am

Originally Posted by samineni3
I am still waiting for mine (Mypoints points transfer posted one week back in United account, but no bonus miles). Please can provide a time line (when mypoints transfer posted and when did you receive bonus)?. Thanks
i'm sorry i'm not actually sure as i was away for a few weeks with minimal internet access so i didn't notice the mileup points until i got back. my transactions up until 12/1 have received the mileup bonus if that helps...
Old Dec 25, 2012, 2:28 pm

Does anybody know if the soap.com offer under boost your points has a minimum order?
Old Jan 2, 2013, 10:56 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Is United no longer a redemption option? Just looked online and didn't see it. Was definitely there yesterday when I looked.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 11:27 am

I'm still seeing the 2500, and 5000 mile award, they do occasionally go oos.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 2:34 pm

They were available a week ago when I redeemed for UA miles. They do come and go. Do check back. I am sure those options will be back.

Originally Posted by iceman77_7
Is United no longer a redemption option? Just looked online and didn't see it. Was definitely there yesterday when I looked.
Old Jan 4, 2013, 6:42 pm

Programs: M&M FTL, A3 Gold, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Keflyer
They were available a week ago when I redeemed for UA miles. They do come and go. Do check back. I am sure those options will be back.
Its back again
Old Jan 7, 2013, 5:59 pm

Is there any shopping reward programm out there which also offers airline miles as a reward?

I´m sick of always contacting MyPoints because my points aren´t posted.
Old Jan 7, 2013, 8:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Valley_MUC
Is there any shopping reward programm out there which also offers airline miles as a reward?

Shop thru airlines own shopping mall. Though you would also have a hard time of getting all the earning posted correctly and timely. They are all evils so to speak.
Old Jan 8, 2013, 4:08 am

Originally Posted by Happy
Originally Posted by Valley_MUC

Shop thru airlines own shopping mall. Though you would also have a hard time of getting all the earning posted correctly and timely. They are all evils so to speak.
Mypoints has been the best shopping portal I've ever used, compared to quite a few other portals. IMHO
Old Jan 8, 2013, 8:39 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum
I am always asking for points to be posted. The Dish Network deal in December was for 20,000 points, had to send numerous emails because they did not understand their own offer. Finally got the points but really had to work for them.
Old Jan 9, 2013, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by Happy
The problem is that the stores at the airline shopping malls are very limited, reward portals like MyPoints offering a lot more.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.