Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are 2-for-1 and 4-for-2 rates gone?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2017, 8:47 am

I posted in the thread were the CC rep is active and we'll see if she/he will come back
Old Jan 29, 2017, 10:45 am

Programs: Kettle Class
I've received no response from the CC social media team on this. Typical.

Originally Posted by AAbruflyer
I posted in the thread were the CC rep is active and we'll see if she/he will come back
Old Jan 29, 2017, 12:25 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Interesting development.
I have an upcoming 2-4-1 booking and it is still there, but somehow locked so that I cannot access it
Old Jan 29, 2017, 12:54 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Helsinki used to have always very very good availability of these offers, but now i did some searching which produced nothing, so I take they must have blocked the rate indeed hopefully not for good
Old Jan 29, 2017, 12:54 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond
I also posted in the "Club Carlson wants your input" thread here, to get the CC rep to comment. I suggest to also email CC on [email protected], to enquire about this, and to use their twitter (https://twitter.com/clubcarlson/with_replies ) .

PS: Same for me as for @FFlash: My future 2f1 bookings have become inaccessible.
Old Jan 29, 2017, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FFlash
Helsinki used to have always very very good availability of these offers, but now i did some searching which produced nothing, so I take they must have blocked the rate indeed hopefully not for good
I have six upcoming 2-for-1's that I booked a while back. My last one is actually in Helsinki this summer, it will be sad if it's really the last one.
Old Jan 29, 2017, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by treppenlaeufer
I also posted in the "Club Carlson wants your input" thread here, to get the CC rep to comment. I suggest to also email CC on [email protected], to enquire about this, and to use their twitter (https://twitter.com/clubcarlson/with_replies ) .

PS: Same for me as for @FFlash: My future 2f1 bookings have become inaccessible.
Thanks for trying! I also emailed and tweeted last Thursday when I first noticed this and haven't received any response.

I can still view/change my upcoming 2-for-1's. I think since you can't, it means the hotel has modified your reservation, most likely you have been upgraded. That has happened to some of my reservations that I can't access, it's because the hotel has gone in and made some change, usually an upgrade.
Old Jan 29, 2017, 5:15 pm

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by FFlash
Interesting development.
I have an upcoming 2-4-1 booking and it is still there, but somehow locked so that I cannot access it
Most of my 2-4-1 and 2-4-1 bookings are normal, only the Radisson Blu Sky ones are not viewable (first of the stays is this Friday).
Old Jan 30, 2017, 5:20 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond
I had a response from their German speaking customer service (I had emailed to [email protected] ) . Club Carlson confirmed that the Weekend Extend Rates are no longer being offered.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 6:21 am

Programs: HH-D / IHG-Sp / Marriott-P / LH-SEN / BA-S
Good bye Club Carlson....
Old Jan 30, 2017, 6:29 am

Damn. Really bad news.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 9:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by treppenlaeufer
I had a response from their German speaking customer service (I had emailed to [email protected] ) . Club Carlson confirmed that the Weekend Extend Rates are no longer being offered.
Fair enough and thanks for finding out. I just think it's extremely bad form this was done without any notice. That's enough to put me off Club Carlson once I finish my current reservations.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 9:14 am

Bye bye Carlson. This was the only benefit that kept my business with this chain.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 10:22 am

Sad to hear, Bye Bye CC really

Can't believe I squeezed in a 2-for-1 last week for Radisson Blu Nice, France, over X'mas 2017 too!
Old Jan 30, 2017, 11:29 am

/2for1 and /4for2 web pages are down (The promotion you have requested cannot be found, or has expired)

So its official.

Maybe new china people know why. Dont think this is Rezidor fault.. They still have a lot free rooms at EMEA to fill at weekends.

Sad story.. Maybe time to cancel upcoming reservations and look a round and not to put 76 nights like last year to Carson...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.