Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR 2 for 1 business class promotion

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2013, 8:47 am

Originally Posted by BlackBerryAddict
Mm, interesting. I couldn't get it to price up anything from London, even though the circuity is slightly lower than from Madrid.
Works from MUC and FRA as well, but not from ARN, OSL, CPH, BRU or CDG
Old Nov 15, 2013, 10:44 am

This was one of the best 2for1 offers I have seen. Half price buiness class, over a peak travel period, and points thrown in - a real killer deal.

Hats off to QR
Old Nov 15, 2013, 12:33 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Thomastraveller
This was one of the best 2for1 offers I have seen. Half price buiness class, over a peak travel period, and points thrown in - a real killer deal.

Hats off to QR
Double points, if you time it right for the OW promo.
Old Nov 15, 2013, 3:33 pm

And additional bonus 25% miles? Getting quite competitive the pricing in Asia.
Old Nov 19, 2013, 6:26 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Le Club Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold, M&C Gold, SPG Gold
2 for 1 still active for Indonesia, Pakistan and Thailand.
Old Nov 25, 2013, 10:21 am

Programs: SAA Voyager Platinum, LifeMiles Diamond, HHonors Silver, SPG Gold, Tsogo Sun Director
I can still see the promotion in Brazil but the prices show up normally, is it bookable by phone maybe ?
Old Nov 26, 2013, 8:31 am

Definitely still working just did a dummy booking through an existing link on my site. Make sure you are selecting the right dates, as it's only available until 31st March. The offer has generally excluded flights into Qatar. Also the deal doesn't show on the "Select Flight Dates" you need to go on step further to "Select Flights".
Old Nov 27, 2013, 6:57 am

Programs: SAA Voyager Platinum, LifeMiles Diamond, HHonors Silver, SPG Gold, Tsogo Sun Director
It won't work through the website in the brazilian based website, I tried a lot of dates and a whole lot of destinations to no avail, I'll be calling them in the next hours to see if it is bookable by phone even though I'm not sure my boss will give me the green light to take this trip.
Old Nov 27, 2013, 8:28 am

Originally Posted by cmte_valle
It won't work through the website in the brazilian based website, I tried a lot of dates and a whole lot of destinations to no avail, I'll be calling them in the next hours to see if it is bookable by phone even though I'm not sure my boss will give me the green light to take this trip.

When I looked the companion offer wasn't available for every date and there are blackout dates.
Old Nov 28, 2013, 3:24 pm

I get it now. This fare was never visible for me, maybe I was terribly unlucky and picked up only bad dates. Thanks for the help!
Old Dec 1, 2013, 2:35 pm

Programs: HH Diamond MR PLAT US Gold
Is this still available for US to India ??

Thanks
Old Dec 1, 2013, 8:42 pm

Programs: QF
I just booked two J fares HKG-LHR at 12,307HKD each today. Is that at a promotional cost? I wasn't aware that there was a sale when booking. Couldn't get a credit card payment through online, had to eventually try Pay Pal. At the time I was holding off of on booking BA PE at almost same cost.

Last edited by blutek; Dec 1, 2013 at 8:49 pm
Old Dec 1, 2013, 9:58 pm

Originally Posted by blutek
I just booked two J fares HKG-LHR at 12,307HKD each today. Is that at a promotional cost? I wasn't aware that there was a sale when booking. Couldn't get a credit card payment through online, had to eventually try Pay Pal. At the time I was holding off of on booking BA PE at almost same cost.
HK$12,307!. I check a similar ticket (for 2) in March 2014 cost around HK$22,000 each.
Old Dec 1, 2013, 11:13 pm

Programs: QF
To clarify, mine were one way fares to LHR (not return) and is the B777 not B787 from DOH. The cheap 787 fares had gone.
Old Dec 2, 2013, 3:40 am

Originally Posted by rbnaidu
Is this still available for US to India ??

Thanks
Believe it's only available for ex-Qatar and Brazil until tomorrow.

Bigger world promotion on for many countries, the US still has a Thanksgiving promotion going.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.