Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Tens of thousands of new international reward seats to be released Friday 24 Feb

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tens of thousands of new international reward seats to be released Friday 24 Feb

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2023, 12:52 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

If it isn't showing on Expert Flyer, it doesn't sound like it is an AA issue per se. If not showing on EF, I wouldn't expect AA to have it available
Old Mar 1, 2023, 11:21 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by murphsmurf
Not to mention the devaluation of being unable to find domestic award space on AA to get you to/from your gateway city for the QF flight.
This part is the real issue. Married segments aren't in AA control for partner awards, but domestic sAAver space is. They seem to manipulate the availability to limit connections to international partner awards. The web saver might be cheaper for the domestic leg, but you can't use that for partner awards.
spizzy likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2023, 6:19 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Was this a one time event or has Qantas alluded to releasing award seats for the first quarter of 2024?
Old Apr 5, 2023, 3:05 am
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by beachfan
Was this a one time event or has Qantas alluded to releasing award seats for the first quarter of 2024?
Impossible to know - and QF insiders don’t divulge whatever they know.
Old Sep 13, 2023, 6:46 am

Originally Posted by og
Impossible to know - and QF insiders don’t divulge whatever they know.
Any current insight on a possible 2024 award release date?
Old Sep 13, 2023, 6:49 am

Programs: BA GGL; SK EBG; QF LTG; Hilton Diamond, A-Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Given the amount of muddle that QF are in, and that the Senate enquiry is looking at availability and cost of "free" FF flights, I would imagine sooner than later
Old Oct 23, 2023, 11:37 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
There was one yesterday but because it went into a new thread, I missed the notice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.