Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LA/KE/NH/SQ/etc: SCL-MAD-ICN/OKA-SYD-SCL in Biz $3000 USD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LA/KE/NH/SQ/etc: SCL-MAD-ICN/OKA-SYD-SCL in Biz $3000 USD

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2018, 6:53 pm

Programs: NZ
Originally Posted by PABLOCO
Nice one, but i cant pull it for other dates and with the stopover on Hong Kong.... I need to pull that same one but with a stopover on HKG from the 05/09 to the 05/16. If someone can will become my hero
Try this:

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Sear...%3Abusiness%2C

I am assuming you want to be in Hong Kong between 9 and 16 May. Not sure what other dates you want, but you can play around with it in Expedia. Also works to return via AKL using CX for HND/HKG/AKL. Obviously it's best to use JL for HND/HKG for points reasons.

It took me a while to come up with this - showing how hard it is to get this fare to price in an OTA. Generally I found Expedia the best.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 7:11 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
Originally Posted by minz56
Try this:

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Sear...%3Abusiness%2C

I am assuming you want to be in Hong Kong between 9 and 16 May. Not sure what other dates you want, but you can play around with it in Expedia. Also works to return via AKL using CX for HND/HKG/AKL. Obviously it's best to use JL for HND/HKG for points reasons.

It took me a while to come up with this - showing how hard it is to get this fare to price in an OTA. Generally I found Expedia the best.
Thanks, the best price that i got for the same flight was 4200, i will check if i can find the same deal with the SCL AKL SYD on both ways and will buy it right there
Old Jan 1, 2018, 7:19 pm

Thanks, the best price that i got for the same flight was 4200, i will check if i can find the same deal with the SCL AKL SYD on both ways and will buy it right there
If you depart a day earlier from SCL that option will come up, though the connecting time in SYD is much worse and I can't get it to quote a QF flight SYD/HKG!.

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Sear...ww.expedia.com

You may also be able to get it departing 8 May, but would need a bit more investigation.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 7:24 pm

https://www.expedia.com/Flight-Infor...lativeMessages[0]=NA&superlativeMessages[1]=NA&udpDisplayMode=regular That is the one, Latam Black to 2019 with that trip hehehehe
Old Jan 1, 2018, 8:15 pm

https://www.expedia.com/Flight-Infor...lativeMessages[0]=NA&superlativeMessages[1]=NA&udpDisplayMode=regular That is the one, Latam Black to 2019 with that trip hehehehe
Great - glad you found what you wanted

Yes, it's a great points earner!
Old Jan 2, 2018, 5:05 am

Programs: BAEC; JMB
Hi all,

Is this fare only Ex SCL, or can you pick it up along the route somewhere else? E.g. MAD, KIX, HND? I'm based KIX/ITM.

Thanks ahead of time
Old Jan 2, 2018, 5:58 am

Originally Posted by fp7100
Hi all,

Is this fare only Ex SCL, or can you pick it up along the route somewhere else? E.g. MAD, KIX, HND? I'm based KIX/ITM.

Thanks ahead of time
I expect ex SCL only (or other points in Chile)
Old Jan 2, 2018, 8:53 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Ex Chile only, I got to work from PUQ all the way in the south of the country for a bit more $$$. SCL appears to be the cheapests starting point.
Old Jan 2, 2018, 1:56 pm

RTW in J from SCL for U$ 3234

Found this in a brazilian blog. Interesting business fare from SCL to ICN mixing different companies and allowing some longer stops between flights.
https://www.google.com/flights/beta?...0*.BRL.1066330
Old Jan 2, 2018, 1:59 pm

Post it here LA/KE/NH/SQ/etc: SCL-MAD-ICN/OKA-SYD-SCL in Biz $3000 USD
Old Jan 2, 2018, 2:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
But is it bookable?
Old Jan 2, 2018, 2:18 pm

Originally Posted by irishguy28
But is it bookable?
Yes you can pull it with many diferent flys, i must say i was not able to pull the DUBAI stop but many other are posible. Try by Expedia and Cheapoair
Old Jan 2, 2018, 2:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: Many
Are there any restrictions on dates? Also, how many stopovers are allowed and where? This looks awesome.
Old Jan 2, 2018, 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet
Are there any restrictions on dates? Also, how many stopovers are allowed and where? This looks awesome.
First outbound sector Monday thru Thursday, otherwise no restrictions on dates - minimum 10 days/maximum 1 year
Stopovers - three with one free and two at US$100 each
It's a mileage fare so whatever stopovers you can get to work. Typical ones are AKL, SYD, HKG, MAD
Also works to NRT/HND/KIX
Can be RTW or via OZ/NZ both ways
Old Jan 2, 2018, 3:21 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet
The answers are all here, try reading post #9 .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.