Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LA/KE/NH/SQ/etc: SCL-MAD-ICN/OKA-SYD-SCL in Biz $3000 USD

LA/KE/NH/SQ/etc: SCL-MAD-ICN/OKA-SYD-SCL in Biz $3000 USD

Old Jan 1, 18, 6:53 pm
  #16  
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Programs: NZ
Posts: 1,000
Originally Posted by PABLOCO View Post
Nice one, but i cant pull it for other dates and with the stopover on Hong Kong.... I need to pull that same one but with a stopover on HKG from the 05/09 to the 05/16. If someone can will become my hero
Try this:

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Sear...%3Abusiness%2C


I am assuming you want to be in Hong Kong between 9 and 16 May. Not sure what other dates you want, but you can play around with it in Expedia. Also works to return via AKL using CX for HND/HKG/AKL. Obviously it's best to use JL for HND/HKG for points reasons.

It took me a while to come up with this - showing how hard it is to get this fare to price in an OTA. Generally I found Expedia the best.
minz56 is offline  
Old Jan 1, 18, 7:11 pm
  #17  
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Programs: LAN COMODORO
Posts: 522
Originally Posted by minz56 View Post
Try this:

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Sear...%3Abusiness%2C


I am assuming you want to be in Hong Kong between 9 and 16 May. Not sure what other dates you want, but you can play around with it in Expedia. Also works to return via AKL using CX for HND/HKG/AKL. Obviously it's best to use JL for HND/HKG for points reasons.

It took me a while to come up with this - showing how hard it is to get this fare to price in an OTA. Generally I found Expedia the best.
Thanks, the best price that i got for the same flight was 4200, i will check if i can find the same deal with the SCL AKL SYD on both ways and will buy it right there
PABLOCO is offline  
Old Jan 1, 18, 7:19 pm
  #18  
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Programs: NZ
Posts: 1,000
Originally Posted by PABLOCO View Post
Thanks, the best price that i got for the same flight was 4200, i will check if i can find the same deal with the SCL AKL SYD on both ways and will buy it right there
If you depart a day earlier from SCL that option will come up, though the connecting time in SYD is much worse and I can't get it to quote a QF flight SYD/HKG!.

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Sear...ww.expedia.com

You may also be able to get it departing 8 May, but would need a bit more investigation.
minz56 is offline  
Old Jan 1, 18, 7:24 pm
  #19  
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Programs: LAN COMODORO
Posts: 522
https://www.expedia.com/Flight-Infor...lativeMessages[0]=NA&superlativeMessages[1]=NA&udpDisplayMode=regular That is the one, Latam Black to 2019 with that trip hehehehe
PABLOCO is offline  
Old Jan 1, 18, 8:15 pm
  #20  
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Programs: NZ
Posts: 1,000
Originally Posted by PABLOCO View Post
https://www.expedia.com/Flight-Infor...lativeMessages[0]=NA&superlativeMessages[1]=NA&udpDisplayMode=regular That is the one, Latam Black to 2019 with that trip hehehehe
Great - glad you found what you wanted

Yes, it's a great points earner!
minz56 is offline  
Old Jan 2, 18, 5:05 am
  #21  
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Programs: BAEC; JMB
Posts: 31
Hi all,

Is this fare only Ex SCL, or can you pick it up along the route somewhere else? E.g. MAD, KIX, HND? I'm based KIX/ITM.

Thanks ahead of time
fp7100 is offline  
Old Jan 2, 18, 5:58 am
  #22  
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Programs: NZ
Posts: 1,000
Originally Posted by fp7100 View Post
Hi all,

Is this fare only Ex SCL, or can you pick it up along the route somewhere else? E.g. MAD, KIX, HND? I'm based KIX/ITM.

Thanks ahead of time
I expect ex SCL only (or other points in Chile)
minz56 is offline  
Old Jan 2, 18, 8:53 am
  #23  
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,714
Ex Chile only, I got to work from PUQ all the way in the south of the country for a bit more $$$. SCL appears to be the cheapests starting point.
stephem is offline  
Old Jan 2, 18, 1:56 pm
  #24  
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: BSB
Posts: 238
RTW in J from SCL for U$ 3234

Found this in a brazilian blog. Interesting business fare from SCL to ICN mixing different companies and allowing some longer stops between flights.
https://www.google.com/flights/beta?...0*.BRL.1066330
Carq is offline  
Old Jan 2, 18, 1:59 pm
  #25  
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Programs: LAN COMODORO
Posts: 522
Post it here LA/KE/NH/SQ/etc: SCL-MAD-ICN/OKA-SYD-SCL in Biz $3000 USD
PABLOCO is offline  
Old Jan 2, 18, 2:03 pm
  #26  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Netherlands
Programs: Platinum: KL Gold: A3 Rust: BA
Posts: 25,471
But is it bookable?
irishguy28 is offline  
Old Jan 2, 18, 2:18 pm
  #27  
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Programs: LAN COMODORO
Posts: 522
Originally Posted by irishguy28 View Post
But is it bookable?
Yes you can pull it with many diferent flys, i must say i was not able to pull the DUBAI stop but many other are posible. Try by Expedia and Cheapoair
PABLOCO is offline  
Old Jan 2, 18, 2:36 pm
  #28  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: En Route
Programs: Many
Posts: 6,732
Are there any restrictions on dates? Also, how many stopovers are allowed and where? This looks awesome.
GetSetJetSet is offline  
Old Jan 2, 18, 3:20 pm
  #29  
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Programs: NZ
Posts: 1,000
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet View Post
Are there any restrictions on dates? Also, how many stopovers are allowed and where? This looks awesome.
First outbound sector Monday thru Thursday, otherwise no restrictions on dates - minimum 10 days/maximum 1 year
Stopovers - three with one free and two at US$100 each
It's a mileage fare so whatever stopovers you can get to work. Typical ones are AKL, SYD, HKG, MAD
Also works to NRT/HND/KIX
Can be RTW or via OZ/NZ both ways
minz56 is offline  
Old Jan 2, 18, 3:21 pm
  #30  
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,714
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet View Post
Are there any restrictions on dates? Also, how many stopovers are allowed and where? This looks awesome.
The answers are all here, try reading post #9 .
stephem is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: