Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LA/KE/NH/SQ/etc: SCL-MAD-ICN/OKA-SYD-SCL in Biz $3000 USD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LA/KE/NH/SQ/etc: SCL-MAD-ICN/OKA-SYD-SCL in Biz $3000 USD

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2018, 1:02 pm

Programs: LATAM Black; AA EXP
Originally Posted by PABLOCO
hehehhe will check now... if you see a nice fare please let me know
let me know if it works.. shoudl end up around 3400 USD all in
Old Jan 7, 2018, 2:11 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by ElJudioErrante
matrix.itasoftware.com
Um, I know the address of the site, ElJudioErrante, I'm after the search parameters people are using to pull up these itineraries.
Old Jan 7, 2018, 3:40 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
Originally Posted by SCLflyer
let me know if it works.. shoudl end up around 3400 USD all in
$3.230 usd for the trip with the stopovers + $67 usd for te Tokyo to ICN fly one way. Not bad, but i dont like the idea of the ICN - SYD fly on Asiana or Korean, since i will loose those miles. I did find one with 3 days on Syd flying SCL - SYD (Stop 3 days) - HKG (stop 7 days) - NRT (Stop for about 30 hours) - SYD - SCL all in OW and around $3.300
Old Jan 7, 2018, 4:09 pm

Programs: LATAM Black; AA EXP
Originally Posted by PABLOCO
$3.230 usd for the trip with the stopovers + $67 usd for te Tokyo to ICN fly one way. Not bad, but i dont like the idea of the ICN - SYD fly on Asiana or Korean, since i will loose those miles. I did find one with 3 days on Syd flying SCL - SYD (Stop 3 days) - HKG (stop 7 days) - NRT (Stop for about 30 hours) - SYD - SCL all in OW and around $3.300
you can force the ICN-SYD in whatever you want.. I have it on CX
Old Jan 7, 2018, 7:12 pm

Programs: OW Emerald; Star Alliance Gold
Originally Posted by honzeek_cz
I played a long time with it and did not manage to route through PPT. I managed to get flights on airlines that are not listed as allowed, i.e. OK on PRG-ICN, but pacific seems no go to me,even on AA,DL or KE codeshares. Anyone managed?
If by Pacific, you mean northern pacific, you can try ICN-HKG-(LA)-JFK-(LA)SCL. The first LA is actually operated by CX. This should work but you must search for HKG-SCL on LA because you cannot book LA codeshare flight if you just search for HKG-JFK.
Old Jan 7, 2018, 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by SCLflyer
you can force the ICN-SYD in whatever you want.. I have it on CX
You got it on a OTA or you went to a TA. I check it on Cheapo and only was able to pull Korean and Asiana.
Old Jan 8, 2018, 11:09 am

A bottle of Chilean Wine to who can find this:

SCL - GRU (LA or JJ)
GRU - MAD or other like BCN, LHR (LA or JJ)
MAD or other - HKG stay from 08/05 to 16/05 +/- (ONEWORLD if is not BA better)
HKG - ICN or NRT (ONEWORLD)
ICN or NRT - MAD or other (ONEWORLD)
MAD or other - GRU (LA or JJ)
GRU - SCL (LA or JJ)

All for around $3.300. I was able to find it for $3.900 but i havent been able to get lower from that, any stops is OK for me.
Old Jan 12, 2018, 9:31 am

cant find any dates in February, any advise please?
Old Jan 12, 2018, 5:08 pm

Programs: NZ
Originally Posted by raporot
cant find any dates in February, any advise please?
The fare being discussed here appears to have a 50 day advance purchase requirement, so that now impacts on February prices pushing the fare up to about $3800.

At the moment departing on/after 5 March will get you the cheapest fare. Also note this is a "midweek" fare so you need to depart SCL Monday through Thursday.
raporot likes this.
Old Jan 23, 2018, 9:09 am

Programs: MileagePlus, AAdvantage, Club Premier, Hertz, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, SPG.
Question Is this fare still working?

Hello!

I'm based in SCL and would like to take advantage of this fare but I can make it work. The only conditions I'm aware of are departures MON-THU, 50 days advance purchase and at least 10 days duration. Are there any others?

I'm looking at these dates for this year: 01 JUL to 16 JUL or 10 SEP to 23 SEP. It could be a few days after or before. I would like 5 or 6 days stopovers in HKG and SYD if possible.

Any help to point me in the right direction will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Old Jan 23, 2018, 9:22 am

Programs: MileagePlus, AAdvantage, Club Premier, Hertz, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, SPG.
Would you mind sharing the blog? Thanks!
Old Jan 23, 2018, 4:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by estebanm
Hello!

I'm based in SCL and would like to take advantage of this fare but I can make it work. The only conditions I'm aware of are departures MON-THU, 50 days advance purchase and at least 10 days duration. Are there any others?

I'm looking at these dates for this year: 01 JUL to 16 JUL or 10 SEP to 23 SEP. It could be a few days after or before. I would like 5 or 6 days stopovers in HKG and SYD if possible.

Any help to point me in the right direction will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Still around, yes:

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Sear...ss&mode=search
Old Jan 27, 2018, 10:51 am

Fair still alive just booked SCL-MAD-DXB-ICN-AKL-SYD-SCL for under $3,200. Thanks!
Old Jan 28, 2018, 11:28 am

Originally Posted by prpilot17
Fair still alive just booked SCL-MAD-DXB-ICN-AKL-SYD-SCL for under $3,200. Thanks!
How can I book for example this? Any other option without calling?

​​​​​​​Thank you a lot!
Old Jan 28, 2018, 3:58 pm

Originally Posted by totti10
How can I book for example this? Any other option without calling?

​​​​​​​Thank you a lot!
Sure, just search for a round trip from SCL - ICN/NRT on google flights (a few other destination cities work too). However you actually have to click on the departure day on the calendar for some reason for the $3k fair to show up (otherwise it will just say the standard $4k+). You may have to do this a few times to find one that works. From their you can start playing around with multi city search if you want to add in stopovers. momondo works pretty well too with links to Expedia. There might be a few left that you can book through LATAM website but not many.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.