Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Good Deals in Premium Economy - 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Good Deals in Premium Economy - 2014

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2014, 8:12 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by richh1833
Ugh. It looks like CX pulled all their PE DXB-US fares. Now they've limited to departing this year.....
No, they didn't.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 10:15 pm
Formerly richh1833

Programs: QF P1, BA GGL, AS GMVP
Originally Posted by skunker
No, they didn't.
Indeed. On double checking, they didn't. Except that their promotion page says something different in comparison to what the actual system is allowing you to book. The promo suggests that you have to depart between now-31/12/14 while the system still allows you to book up to 5/31.

http://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_A...m-economy.html

As someone has suggested in another thread, it looks CX might be pulling PE off these routes after 31/5

Last edited by TheSYDTraveller; Oct 28, 2014 at 4:58 am
Old Oct 28, 2014, 4:47 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by richh1833
Indeed. On double checking, they didn't except that their promotion page says something different in comparison to what the actual system is allowing you to book. The promo suggests that you have to depart between now-31/12/14 while the system still allows you to book up to 5/31.

http://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_A...m-economy.html

As someone has suggested in another thread, it looks CX might be pulling PE off these routes after 31/5
Can understand why they are pulling it from DXB. I just completed a MR with this fare and on both in and outbound from DXB to HKG, PE was maybe 40% max full. I think a few people from Economy were upgraded to PE.
Still hope that they will not pull it as I think this fare with the PE product is solid for the fare you pay.

Cheers!
Old Oct 28, 2014, 5:22 am
Formerly richh1833

Programs: QF P1, BA GGL, AS GMVP
Originally Posted by nldogbert
Can understand why they are pulling it from DXB. I just completed a MR with this fare and on both in and outbound from DXB to HKG, PE was maybe 40% max full. I think a few people from Economy were upgraded to PE.
Still hope that they will not pull it as I think this fare with the PE product is solid for the fare you pay.

Cheers!
Pretty much. I really do hope so that it comes back... I've already bought tickets to DXB and I was hoping to do an exDXB MR... Now I'll have to find something different....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.