Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Parking at SEA" thread

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2009, 11:52 am

Programs: Alaska Million Mile Flyer, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by BearX220
My family and I have a long vacation coming up and none of the major, non-sketchy parking providers offer much of a deal for extended stays. SeaTacPark will do $150 a month plus tax, but I think it'll be cheaper to order up Town Cars at either end of the trip and leave our own car at home.
We've done that, and I endorse it completely. ^

Seattlenerdette and I have an anniversary trip to Dublin and Edinburgh on tap for July and we'll be gone just under two weeks. Not having to wait on an airport shuttle bus, or drive after a long trans-Atlantic flight, appeal.
Old May 4, 2009, 3:17 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by BearX220
I've been using SeaTacPark lately (the one with the green VW Beetle logo) -- also a ways from the airport, but there's a $10.95-a-day coupon online and much more frequent, better-run shuttles than ShuttlePark2.
SeaTacPark also has a point club. It works differently than SP2's but it can add up to some free parking over time.

http://www.seatacpark.com/card.aspx
Old Jun 3, 2009, 3:06 pm

Has anybody used Ajax Parking before? They have a AAA rate of $7.15 per day. However, they are located a long ways away. I've got an 8-day trip coming up later this month and they will save me some coin.

http://www.aaawa.com/discounts/trave...svl=22&UID=213

P.S. I couldn't get the coupon to print correctly off of the website.
Old Jun 6, 2009, 6:47 pm

I will be using extracar.com they are well recommended the price is right. I am paying 7.49 a day plus taxes

Cheers
Old Jun 6, 2009, 11:03 pm

Originally Posted by khabi khabi
I will be using extracar.com they are well recommended the price is right. I am paying 7.49 a day plus taxes

Cheers
I've seen it. Looks pretty shady.

Who is it well recommended by?
Old Jun 7, 2009, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by IK in Seattle
I've seen it. Looks pretty shady.

Who is it well recommended by?
It won a couple of times as Seattles best for airport parking I am not sure about this year
Old Jun 13, 2009, 12:23 pm

Programs: ac, as
It is cheap and I've had friends use them. Just be aware its a lot with one van so you may wait a bit to get picked up. Other than that its ok. There is also allstar parking with a $60 per wk rate on 180th one block west of Pacific Hwy So. Both ok locations.
Old Jun 15, 2009, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by Jeeves
Has anybody used Ajax Parking before? They have a AAA rate of $7.15 per day. However, they are located a long ways away. I've got an 8-day trip coming up later this month and they will save me some coin.

http://www.aaawa.com/discounts/trave...svl=22&UID=213

P.S. I couldn't get the coupon to print correctly off of the website.
I gave "Ajax Parking R US" a try last week. It worked out just fine. The lot is off Des Moines Memorial Drive and would be tricky to find unless you print off the driving directions. There were a couple of shuttles waiting when I arrived - so I had no waiting time. They have their rows lettered but don't have individual stall numbers. So my parking card said "G South".

On the return, I got lucky and a shuttle was going by just when I got to the pick up area. The distance to the lot probably adds a few minutes to the trip but it isn't bad. You have to help the driver find your car because of the lack of numbered stalls. I paid $7.15 per day with the AAA discount.

http://www.ajaxparkingrus.com/index.html
Old Aug 14, 2009, 9:33 am

Post Sea-Tac Parking Program for FF

Sea-Tac Airport has a parking program that allows unlimited, guaranteed parking on the 4th floor in their garage. For frequent flyers this can be a great way to go. There's no receipts to deal with and they charge a credit card directly every month. The program is Passport Parking and is described in more detail on their site.
Old Aug 18, 2009, 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by QXASUA
Sea-Tac Airport has a parking program that allows unlimited, guaranteed parking on the 4th floor in their garage. For frequent flyers this can be a great way to go. There's no receipts to deal with and they charge a credit card directly every month. The program is Passport Parking and is described in more detail on their site.

You have to spend a lot of time at the airport to justify $350 a month for parking. I'm not sure that is the type of "deal" most people are looking for.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
$350 per month for unlimited parking @ Sea-Tac is completely insane. The day rate now is $26; the weekly (5-7 day) rate, $130. If you're gone longer than two weeks Seatac Park (www.seatacpark.com) has a monthly rate of $149 via website coupon. You would have to be drunk, stoned and stupid to think the airport's Passport deal makes sense. There's practically no way to make it pay, unless a guaranteed spot on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving is worth hundreds extra to you.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 11:18 am

New Coupon for friends and family

I received this from one of my friends at Shuttlepark2...

"when you pay, let the attendant know that you have code 303" This will get you $9.50 per day."

This rate is over 20% savings from their rac rate. I cannot post the image but it is the same coupon they had a while ago.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:42 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, UA, AA ExPlat, AS, HHonors Diamond, Avis Preferred, Marriott, Priority Pass
Recommendations for Park N Fly Lot in SEA

I usually fly out of SEA around 0600 with a return around 2300. What are your recommendations for a Park N Fly lot? Thank you.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 10:31 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Wish there was a forum dedicated to SEA, however, the best this Mod can do is move your thread to the FT West Forum.
Good Luck...
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Feb 9, 2011, 2:19 pm

Programs: Nada of note these days….
Originally Posted by naswi
I usually fly out of SEA around 0600 with a return around 2300. What are your recommendations for a Park N Fly lot? Thank you.
It is now $28 a day to park inside at the SEA terminal. No surprise when you consider that the Port of Seattle (SEA's operator) is spending $450 million to build a rental car facility...
We use shuttlepark2.com. Competitive rates and reliable shuttle service. You can also score some freebies after you have used them a few times.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.