Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Parking at SEA" thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2001, 3:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Consolidated "Parking at SEA" thread

Dearest Seattle FT'ers... where do you do your long-term parking?

I park at Thrifty car rental basically b/c the the shuttle always seems to be there within 2 or 3 minutes. (plus I can earn a whopping 250 miles for every 3 visits!)
Old Jul 7, 2001, 4:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
I'm so cheap I park at an East Indian-owned (Skyway?) motel some 2 km south of the airport. $5.95 + tax ain't too bad if you are willing to wait for the shuttle.
Old Jul 8, 2001, 10:31 am

I park at MVP which is just south of the airport. Its about 6.95 a day, maybe 7.95, I forget, but they take competitors coupons.
Old Jul 8, 2001, 11:30 am
formerly known as 2lovelife

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
when we fly out of SEA,we stay one night at the Red Roof Inn ($90 or so incl tax)

It's the park & fly rate.... free parking for up to 10 days included with room. also drop-off/pick-up, coffee, paper ...and a good sleep too.
Old Jul 8, 2001, 9:37 pm
Original Member

Programs: United Premier 1K, American AAdvantage Gold
For years I have used the Doubletree (formerly Red Lion) across from SEA-TAC. It's monitored, and the hotel bus is frequent.
Old Jul 11, 2001, 6:29 pm
KC

Programs: Southwest A; Marriott Platinum
I've had good luck with Budget's lots out on Highway 99 -- shuttle is fast, courteous drivers, price is about middle-of-the-road ($9 per day), and you can park and lock (which I prefer).
Old Jul 18, 2001, 8:46 am

I usually park at Masterpark lot B, just east of Hwy 99. Usually the pick-up and drop off is quick, they have valet parking (meaning your car is brought out for you) and there is a large covered area to load and unload. You also get 50 AS miles per day. There are often coupons in the travel section of the Seattle PI for $9.50/day.
Old Oct 5, 2001, 8:49 am

I parked at seatacpark.com last week. It was only $1.00 per day, and the service was just as good as Thrifty, Doug Fox or Master Park. When I got there, they were full, but because I had made a reservation on their web site, they parked me anyway. I figure I saved $35 over 4 days.
Old Mar 10, 2002, 10:18 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Gold LT
Consolidated "Parking at SEA" Seattle / SeaTac thread

Does anyone know of any cheap parking at Sea-Tac. On my last trip I went to MVP parking (about 4 blocks from airport) and parked for a week. With AA discount they gave me a rate of 6.95 per day for the week BUT charged me for each day not just 24hour period, hence 1 week = 9 days.
Old Mar 10, 2002, 2:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
Could try SEATACPARK.com. They've brought their rates down to $6/day + tax + fees, and charge on a 24 hr basis. Ajax lot 3 was charging $6/day (+tax, no fee) for a while.
Old Mar 11, 2002, 4:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

I was initially loyal to Thrifty, but at around $13/day it was expensive.

I rode the wave that AJAX was throwing around Nov/Dec for $6/day. It was then $8 until 1Mar. Now it's at $10.99 (but there are coupons on line).

I have always wanted to give seatacpark.com, but I haven't yet... m,aybe next week.
Old Mar 13, 2002, 8:16 pm
das

Programs: UA 1K, AA Gold
Ajax's current coupon is @ $8.25/day. Extra hours are $1 each, which I think is quite fair.

No real complaints, except that I sometimes feel obligated to tip, because I am such a familiar face to the drivers.
Old Jul 29, 2002, 10:19 am

Parking recommendations-SEA

For the past few years, I have been parking at the Thrifty lot on 99 & 188th. The last few months, however, the service has been getting worse and worse; rude drivers, waiting over 15-20 minutes to get picked up in the lot or the airport, drivers passing you by, etc. Does anyone have any ideas on a good offsite lot where the wait times for parking lot as well as airport pickup are consistently kept to a minumum?
Old Jul 29, 2002, 11:25 am

Try this place: http://www.seatacpark.com

I've had good luck with them in the two times I've used them.
Old Jul 31, 2002, 9:53 am
Original Member

I haven't lived there for a couple years, but we were always very happy with MasterPark. They give Alaska Miles too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.