Consolidated "Parking at SEA" thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Parking at SEA" thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2022, 3:53 pm

Driving to SEA, need pre flight hotel & 24 days parking then post flight hotel

Hi everyone, I am driving into SEATAC from Canada in mid January 2023 and need 1 night pre-flight hotel plus 24 days parking and then 1 night post flight hotel. Any ideas, recommendations on hotels around SEATAC that might have a park, sleep package? Or are there any good longer term parking options at / near SEATAC and I can find the hotels separately.

Alaska just cancelled a bunch of their daily flights from Victoria to Seattle so it's easier just to drive down than deal with multiple schedule changes and cancellations.

Thanks!
Old Aug 21, 2022, 8:47 pm

Programs: IHG Spire, Cunard Diamond
Originally Posted by fkvemshagen

Alaska just cancelled a bunch of their daily flights from Victoria to Seattle so it's easier just to drive down than deal with multiple schedule changes and cancellations.

Thanks!
Have you considered taking the Victoria Clipper? It would be a lot cheaper than parking for that long and dealing with the border crossings
Old Aug 22, 2022, 12:44 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

The SeaTac Hilton is our airport overnight place. Their long term parking is covered ( garage) but 24 days sounds expensive. A lot of hotels have park and fly rates. I would be calling around to see if anyone of them can offer you a deal.
Old Sep 6, 2022, 11:14 am

Thanks all, the clipper sometimes doesn't go if the weather is bad so we can't count on it - good idea though! I will check out the SeaTac Hilton and see if long term parking is an option....
Old Sep 7, 2022, 9:53 am

Programs: Marriott (Silver/Gold), IHG, Carlson, Best Western, Choice( Gold), AS (MVP), WN, UA
Originally Posted by fkvemshagen
Thanks all, the clipper sometimes doesn't go if the weather is bad so we can't count on it - good idea though! I will check out the SeaTac Hilton and see if long term parking is an option....
most hotels have a 14 day cap thrn a per day fee after.

you can book a first night+ stays then a second booking of stay+ night stay at the end of the trip

Besides Hilton, The full marriot has a garage I think.

i thought the days inn Had a limited amount of covered parking.

i thought some of the long term offsite parking areas had garages.
Old Jun 12, 2023, 5:22 pm

In my opinion, Ajax Parking at Seatac is the best there is.

Their rates are incredibly competitive. The lot is very secure, with 24/7 security and video cameras covering every corner of the lot. Their shuttles are timely, clean, and come grab you straight from your car. Their staff is very helpful (this was important since this was my first time using them). I can confidently recommend Ajax and will be using them again if I fly out of Seatac.
Old Jun 12, 2023, 7:55 pm

Programs: Alaska Million Mile Flyer, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
Anyone have recent experience with SeaTac Park? We have a 16-day trip coming up in a few months and with its pre-pay option (paying at least 10 days in advance for a 40% discount), it's more competitive than WallyPark's outdoor lot (even with a AAA discount) or ShuttlePark2 (with its website coupon), both of which I've used in the past for shorter trips.

Pricewise, we're talking $251 SeaTac Park vs. $265 ShuttlePark2 vs. $298 WallyPark outdoor vs. $518 SeaTac Airport (after its price increase).
Old Jun 13, 2023, 7:03 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Seattlenerd
Anyone have recent experience with SeaTac Park? We have a 16-day trip coming up in a few months and with its pre-pay option (paying at least 10 days in advance for a 40% discount), it's more competitive than WallyPark's outdoor lot (even with a AAA discount) or ShuttlePark2 (with its website coupon), both of which I've used in the past for shorter trips.

Pricewise, we're talking $251 SeaTac Park vs. $265 ShuttlePark2 vs. $298 WallyPark outdoor vs. $518 SeaTac Airport (after its price increase).
Do you have to take your car? For those prices wouldn't it be cheaper just to take a taxi or Uber to Seatac on the day of your departure?
Old Jun 13, 2023, 9:47 am

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Anyone have recent experience with SeaTac Park? .
IMO they are comparable with ShuttlePark2 and we've used them whenever they offer the best price.
Seattlenerd likes this.
Old Jun 13, 2023, 11:25 am

Programs: Alaska Million Mile Flyer, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by david55
Do you have to take your car? For those prices wouldn't it be cheaper just to take a taxi or Uber to Seatac on the day of your departure?
Not from Bellingham, Washington, I'm afraid. My "Seattlenerd" handle was geographically accurate until 18 months ago.

There is a Bellair Shuttle for $198 for two, RT, but I prefer not having to coordinate schedules between a transcon flight, customs/immigration and a hours-long shuttle ride. So parking it is. Somewhere.
Old Jun 13, 2023, 12:16 pm

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Not from Bellingham, Washington, I'm afraid. My "Seattlenerd" handle was geographically accurate until 18 months ago.

There is a Bellair Shuttle for $198 for two, RT, but I prefer not having to coordinate schedules between a transcon flight, customs/immigration and a hours-long shuttle ride. So parking it is. Somewhere.
We live in the same general neighborhood as you (Blaine/Birch Bay) and occasionally have found decent deals for one-way car rentals between BLI and SEA. It might be worth checking.
Seattlenerd likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2023, 9:55 am

Programs: AS 1MM/MVPG, AS Lounge, DL SkyClub (Life), Hertz 5* -- AA, DL, UA

We've used them exclusively for over 15 years. Great service. Another financial aspect is that you will earn their points. Assuming you would return in future, you can use points for free days. (Due to the fee/tax structure, using points is best for shorter stays - and perfect for a 1-day stay.) Maybe we'd do better at a different company that's recommended on FT, but search costs are real too.
Seattlenerd likes this.
Old Jul 4, 2023, 11:44 am

Originally Posted by VancityAir
In my opinion, Ajax Parking at Seatac is the best there is.

Their rates are incredibly competitive. The lot is very secure, with 24/7 security and video cameras covering every corner of the lot. Their shuttles are timely, clean, and come grab you straight from your car. Their staff is very helpful (this was important since this was my first time using them). I can confidently recommend Ajax and will be using them again if I fly out of Seatac.
I’m interested in checking out Ajax Parking but came up with two options when googling it. Is it the one with the website Ajaxparking.com or Ajax Parking R Us?
Thnx!
Old Oct 19, 2023, 11:16 am

Programs: AA PP (1MM), Admirals Club, HH Diamond
Hilton Seattle Airport is great for a stay, park and fly. If you reserve online they only show a few options, but email or call them for a room and park quote. I've done up to three weeks of parking there and it was very competitive for covered garage parking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.