Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Consoliated "Questions About 2007 WorldPerks Perkology Promotion" Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consoliated "Questions About 2007 WorldPerks Perkology Promotion" Thread

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2007, 10:00 am

My Perkology miles showed up in my account exactly seven weeks ago now. And of course they had been "posted" a few weeks before that. As stated earlier in this thread, i received many more miles than I was expecting for this promotion. At this point, is there any chance that they can be rescinded. Earlier in the thread, someone suggested that in a few weeks they would be. But it's been seven weeks and they're still there. Is there any chance Northwest is still trying to sort Perkology out? And has anyone ever had miles rescinded after such a long period?
Old Sep 5, 2007, 10:17 am

Programs: DL, QF, QR Silver, MR Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by earlkid
As stated earlier in this thread, i received many more miles than I was expecting for this promotion.[...]Is there any chance Northwest is still trying to sort Perkology out? And has anyone ever had miles rescinded after such a long period?
W-e-l-l.... not attracting attention to your situation may help your chances
Old Sep 6, 2007, 8:02 am

Right, except i could live in the Congo and they wouldn't know the difference. Northwest can't even get its own pilots to come to work, let alone figure out the identity of a random Web message board poster.
Old Sep 6, 2007, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
i WISH they would reduce my miles to the right amount! this would give me more faith that they can get promos right for us all!
Old Sep 6, 2007, 8:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WorldPerks Demoted again to SE, DL 3.1MM Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
I should do this for MrsM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.