Reload this Page >

The Status Match Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Status Match Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2006, 12:50 pm

Thanks for the reply! I gave United a call too and the operator said they changed to a new fax number:
605-343-0215

Good thing I read your message and decided to call, otherwise I might have had to wait a few weeks, thanks!
Old Apr 25, 2006, 10:36 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, PC Gold, Hertz 5 *
CO's FAX Number for Status Match

Does anyone have the Fax Number for CO where I can send in my info to get a Status match. I searched this thread found all the numbers except CO.

Thanks in advance!
Old May 2, 2006, 9:47 pm

Programs: AA, D, U, SW
Originally Posted by katx
Does anyone have the Fax Number for CO where I can send in my info to get a Status match. I searched this thread found all the numbers except CO.

Thanks in advance!
Just did it today myself. 832-235-2713.

Send your most recent statement where you have status showing the level, as well as your onepass number. Include a note asking to upgrade your status to elite to match your (insert airline here) status.

I did the AA gold challenge. 10K miles and now status on two airlines! I'd have it in a few months anyway, but why wait?
Old May 4, 2006, 12:59 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA, WN, DL
Do Partner Airlines Count?

Sorry if it's been mentioned elsewhere, I couldn't find it... besides the fact this may appear as a stupid question.

I'm trying to figure out if CO or DL offered a challenge instead of a match, would it only count on their metal only? I am presuming yes, since it seems pretty obvious, but it would be nice if Skyteam partner flights also count.

Thanks!
Old May 6, 2006, 4:27 am

I sent my details about a week ago to United by fax (520-881-4458).

Is this the wrong number now? Should I resend my proofs again?
Old May 7, 2006, 5:58 am

Programs: UA GS, 1.5 MM
Originally Posted by Frequent flyer 101
I sent my details about a week ago to United by fax (520-881-4458).

Is this the wrong number now? Should I resend my proofs again?
Read post #631
Old May 8, 2006, 2:32 pm
DJZ

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, former UA 1K, SPG AMEX addict
Originally Posted by GUWonder
United will match AA Gold with United Premier generally.
USAir will match AA Gold with US Air Silver
Continental will match AA Gold with Continental Silver.
Delta used to status match AA Gold with DL Silver but now seems to be doing challenges mostly where you have to do a certain amount of DL flying to get status.

An airline will generally upgrade your account only once -- once in an account lifetime -- with a status-match from another airline. The status match is good through at least the end of February of the following year. Some status matches will result in status that is good for more than one membership year, but that usually involves asking for a status match in the the latter part of the year.

Are the delta challenges one-time only or can they be repeated, a la AA challenges?
Old May 8, 2006, 2:45 pm
Suspended

i was under the impression that DL doesnt have a challenge. can someone tell me the rules of the challenge, also with CO matching gold status of AA, what do you need to do, just call CO and tell them what? thanks
Old May 8, 2006, 6:14 pm

Programs: UA GS, 1.5 MM
Originally Posted by bundi404
also with CO matching gold status of AA, what do you need to do, just call CO and tell them what? thanks
Read the first post in this thread. It will tell you how to do it there
Old May 8, 2006, 7:10 pm
Suspended

any info regarding delta's challenges?
Old May 9, 2006, 11:47 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, MR Gold
Friday evening I faxed a Comp request along with my US DM#, DL GM credentials, and DL SkyMiles statements to US Air at 305-370-3513 .

I did not receive a reply, but when I checked my US account status online Tuesday around noon it now shows "Gold Preferred Member" status. ^ ^

Less than 2 business day turnaround. Some previous posts had indicated all status matches were on hold due to the merger. (Not in my case )
Old May 11, 2006, 5:29 am

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Plat, Hertz 5*
Requested DL Elite Status to Match Southwest

Hello folks. Last Wednesday I faxed my Southwest statement to Delta in an attempt to get elite status, or at least a challenge offer. I'm a Companion Pass flyer on Southwest. The fax number I used was 404-773-1945.

Has anyone ever tried to get Delta to match Southwest's top program? I'm just curious if I'm trying something new here. Also, what is the current estimate on response time? My request was faxed to them a week ago and I have not heard a peep out of them.

Thanks! This is a great resource.

-Mark
Old May 13, 2006, 1:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA-EXP (3.3MM), AAirpass, SQ-PPS Solitaire, DL-PM (.777MM), SPG-Plat, HH-D
I am thinking of comping using my AA plat (or NW GE) to get some if any status on UA. When would the best time to do so be? If I am looking to have status for the entire 2007 calendar year, when is the earliest I can request it?

tried to search for the info by reading all of this massive thread but by page 5 i started to get a headache... sorry for the duplication.
Old May 13, 2006, 2:10 pm

Programs: 1K MMiler, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by psyflyer
I am thinking of comping using my AA plat (or NW GE) to get some if any status on UA. When would the best time to do so be? If I am looking to have status for the entire 2007 calendar year, when is the earliest I can request it?

tried to search for the info by reading all of this massive thread but by page 5 i started to get a headache... sorry for the duplication.
Jan 1st 2007
Old May 16, 2006, 1:00 am

Programs: CO Plat., Marriott Platinum, Starwood Plat., Delta Gold
Great Idea

Originally Posted by Citrix Trainer
Hello folks. Last Wednesday I faxed my Southwest statement to Delta in an attempt to get elite status, or at least a challenge offer. I'm a Companion Pass flyer on Southwest. The fax number I used was 404-773-1945.

Has anyone ever tried to get Delta to match Southwest's top program? I'm just curious if I'm trying something new here. Also, what is the current estimate on response time? My request was faxed to them a week ago and I have not heard a peep out of them.

Thanks! This is a great resource.

-Mark
Please keep us posted!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.