Wiki Posts
Search

Airline Status Match Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2014, 7:15 am

Programs: United Premier 1K
TK Gold Card

Originally Posted by anthonysimilion
I have had the same experience, even after posting several flights to Turkish Airlines - it is a joke! Where is my card? Even if I fly them to Istanbul, how can I be guaranteed I will receive my Gold benefits until I get the card? Am flying Thai in a few days - is a print out enough? What else can I do to prove *G and get lounge access?
I never received my card via mail. I did have a layover in Istanbul and I went to the TK Desk in the middle of the airport by the gates and they printed it out for me on the spot.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 10:53 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / TK e+
Mine arrived yesterday, despite me being matched last May.

So no use yesterday when flying MUC-DUS-NCL

Lounge dragons on LH said simply: no card, no entry.

No problems when using Swiss though.

You would have thought if they can code share on flights, they can share basic FF info between airlines
Old Apr 22, 2014, 2:13 pm

Programs: A3*G, Accor ALL Gold
Originally Posted by mfgr
Mine arrived yesterday, despite me being matched last May.

So no use yesterday when flying MUC-DUS-NCL

Lounge dragons on LH said simply: no card, no entry.

No problems when using Swiss though.

You would have thought if they can code share on flights, they can share basic FF info between airlines
I think TK is in the process of sending cards to everyone. Me and my friends got our cards last week (on the same day) having matched respectively in june and october last year. TK finally wakes up
Old Apr 24, 2014, 7:36 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, Herz Gold, Regus Businessworld Gold
Originally Posted by Richard1148
My TK status match expires in June. Is there any airline that will match my TK Gold based only on a copy of the card? I didn't actually fly on TK, just used the card for lounge access when flying other Star Alliance carriers.
Air Berlin gives you challange (and send a card quickly - 5 months).
Gulf air (1 year) - would be matched.
Old Apr 30, 2014, 8:33 am

Programs: FlyingBlue, Bonus Aeroflot, China Destiny Miles, MilleMiglia
ANA Status Match to Gold?

I'm registered to that ANA campaign for Platinum..15000 PREMIUM points required

One question: I'm Gold with AF/KLM FB, Gold with AirBerlin and Gold with Turkish, all of them will expire on July, is there a way to match my status to Gold with ANA Mileage Club? (I have 40000 unused Miles on my ANA Club account..).

PS: Feel free to move my post to the appropriate Status Match thread, if necessary
Old May 3, 2014, 7:13 am

Programs: BA Gold (OWE), Tesco Blue, TK Elite (*G), Oyster Diamond Jubilee edition
My TK *G arrived today. Matched in July 2013. Seems they really are catching up with old send requests.
Old May 10, 2014, 8:10 pm

Originally Posted by KATERGOO
I think TK is in the process of sending cards to everyone. Me and my friends got our cards last week (on the same day) having matched respectively in june and october last year. TK finally wakes up
Yes, I received mine today (matched last October). Just in time for my family trip to Asia.

alextktan
Old May 10, 2014, 9:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HYATT GB, UA GOLD, MARRIOTT GOLD, HILTON GOLD, IHG PLT
Requested status match from AA Platinum to AB Topbonus Gold. Approved and received Topbonus Gold card and 2 luggage tags within 1 month. Card arrived while in Thailand but was able to use lounges in Bangkok, Abu Dhabi, and Dusseldorf by showing gate-keepers my Topbonus status on my ipad.
Old May 11, 2014, 12:35 am

Originally Posted by luvlanna
Requested status match from AA Platinum to AB Topbonus Gold. Approved and received Topbonus Gold card and 2 luggage tags within 1 month. Card arrived while in Thailand but was able to use lounges in Bangkok, Abu Dhabi, and Dusseldorf by showing gate-keepers my Topbonus status on my ipad.
Why would you have not just used your AA Platinum card for access? They're both Oneworld Sapphire....
Old May 11, 2014, 3:38 am

Programs: SK Diamond
Does anyone know of any way to match my *A Gold with SAS to SkyTeam? Will most likely be moving from Norway to the US this fall where the airport is only served by Delta. Already tried KLM/AF, but not suprisingly they said they don't give statusmatches.

I also got a 5 months Gold Card with Air Berlin (status match challenge), but I won't fly the required amount of times to keep it after that, if that's any help for any status match.
Old May 11, 2014, 11:36 pm

Airline Status Match Master Thread: 2013-2014

Well I paid $180 for AA Plat challenge. Three CX flights and 12k EQP later, I'm still Gold. Anyone know why?
Old May 11, 2014, 11:42 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by savekenny
Well I paid $180 for AA Plat challenge. Three CX flights and 12k EQP later, I'm still Gold. Anyone know why?
Do you have four AA segments?

This thread suggests AA is now enforcing the rule.
Old May 12, 2014, 8:00 am

Darn it. I'll have four next month. But I will have qualified for Plat before that on EQP from CX flights anyway. Urgh.
Old May 14, 2014, 11:13 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by savekenny
Darn it. I'll have four next month. But I will have qualified for Plat before that on EQP from CX flights anyway. Urgh.
I dont think you need 4segments for challenge but I also dont recall CX flights counting for the challenge.
Old May 31, 2014, 8:40 am

Programs: Krisflyer, Asia Miles, Miles and Bonus
Originally Posted by FlightCancelled
Does anyone know of any way to match my *A Gold with SAS to SkyTeam? Will most likely be moving from Norway to the US this fall where the airport is only served by Delta. Already tried KLM/AF, but not suprisingly they said they don't give statusmatches.

I also got a 5 months Gold Card with Air Berlin (status match challenge), but I won't fly the required amount of times to keep it after that, if that's any help for any status match.
Try China Airlines

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.