Search

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2012, 10:53 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, CC Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, DL PM
Originally Posted by metoo
My Account, My visited site and it says :

Recently Visited Merchants

You do not appear to have clicked through to any of our merchants yet.

I think what I may have done wrong is instead of clicking "activate your account" through topcashback.com link to Radisson, I added my club carlson number on the line that says club carlson membership number? Who knows but if you say after you close the browser, history of my visits to other sites disappear, then where can I find out whether i have been successful or not using topcashback.com link
I have had the same question about topcashback. I re-booked a reservation a couple of days ago and nothing shows up. I just had to re-book the rest of the families reservations and I never had any click-throught show on my account. I did find in IE9 where I could see the cookie that applied to that page. I took a printout of the cookie for each session. Hopefully, that helps if these don't post.

Having to re-book has saved us about $20 per room, so we are already coming out ahead, even if we do not get the 10% back.
Old May 18, 2012, 11:30 pm

Originally Posted by KathinJax
I have had the same question about topcashback. I re-booked a reservation a couple of days ago and nothing shows up. I just had to re-book the rest of the families reservations and I never had any click-throught show on my account. I did find in IE9 where I could see the cookie that applied to that page. I took a printout of the cookie for each session. Hopefully, that helps if these don't post.

Having to re-book has saved us about $20 per room, so we are already coming out ahead, even if we do not get the 10% back.
If you go to the 'Earnings' tab it will list pending awards. If you did it correctly it should list Raddisson/Country Inn as pending.
Old May 19, 2012, 12:57 am

Programs: US Airways/SPG/Club Carlson (Gold)/United/Marriott Rewards Premier (Silver)/Priority Club Platinum
When I registered for a account, and opened up accounts for my parents I used the wrong promo code from last year 2000K instead of this year 4500 bonus for new members. I send in a e-mail hope me, and my parents can still get the 4500 as new members.
Old May 19, 2012, 1:20 am

Programs: BA, BMI
Hi,

Does anyone know whether you could check into 2 hotels in the same day in the same city? I have booked a radisson hotel for a stay and will earn the 50k bonus for the stay however there is also a Park Inn close by. I am only staying one night in town but could check in and check out to both hotels - do you think there would be any issues with doing this?

I have to say I've used started using Carlson as my primary hotel - mainly because of the offers that they do tend to be great and i'm yet to have a bad experience in one of thier hotels.

Thanks
Old May 20, 2012, 4:17 pm

Programs: okay
I think you're okay with the 2 reservations; I had an extended stay for Candlewood and stayed at another priority club property on another night (overlapping the other reservation)
Old May 20, 2012, 8:03 pm

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

At my local Radisson. Can't wait to get this stay done and get those points! Will enjoy the free breakfast in the morning.
Old May 20, 2012, 10:18 pm

Is AAA rate eligible for the promotion??
Old May 20, 2012, 10:20 pm

Has anyone already got the points for their stay?
Old May 20, 2012, 10:22 pm

Programs: The Golden status boy
Originally Posted by emptiness
they didn't respond to 5 emails i sent 2 days ago. The first reply was "WE ARE NOT ABLE TO OPEN THE LINK which is a total lie and then i emailed again and again but to no avail!
I wouldn't respond to 5 emails either...
Old May 21, 2012, 4:22 am

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by abcx
The normal points for a May 16 stay posted yesterday, but not points from the bonus. I reserved the room hours before the promotion started, which means I'm in the group that they were not going to give the bonus to, but now say they will. I'll keep monitoring my account.
Old May 21, 2012, 4:56 am
k2o

Programs: UA 1K, DL Dia.,AA Plat, Hilton Dia,Bonvoy T
points posted

Received credit for stay and bonus points for the Country Inn.
The followup email begain
"Thank you for staying at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Grand Rapids Airport, MI, where you checked out on May 17, 2012"

Bonus points, stay points, and online booking bonus posted. I booked via TopCashBack and there it says "pending".

Gotta love Club Carlson. Now I can't wait until my Radisson stay :-) and then the Park. I can't believe (but I am so happy about) Michigan + plus it's neighboring city Toledo, have Parks. It involve just a short road trip.
Old May 21, 2012, 4:57 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Hello andrewsco

Originally Posted by andrewsco
Hi,

Does anyone know whether you could check into 2 hotels in the same day in the same city? I have booked a radisson hotel for a stay and will earn the 50k bonus for the stay however there is also a Park Inn close by. I am only staying one night in town but could check in and check out to both hotels - do you think there would be any issues with doing this?

I have to say I've used started using Carlson as my primary hotel - mainly because of the offers that they do tend to be great and i'm yet to have a bad experience in one of thier hotels.

Thanks
I wouldn't bother with doing that. This is the type of questions that is best answered by CC, and I bet they do not even know. Why complicate things? My spidey senses tell me that you will get some people saying that they've done that and got their points, just as much as others saying they didn't get their points or had to argue, send emails to CS etc. Your question is still unanswered and you are back at the beginning.
CC could easily deny you on the grounds of "double dipping" You checked in at 3pm @ Radisson and then checked in @ 4pm at Park Inn, while still a guest @ Radisson. You could check out form the 1st property before checking in on the 2nd one, in order to bypass this, but, why bother with all this.
If I where you, I will do my stay at Park Inn, since there are not that many around the USA, and then do your Radisson stay on another occasion on separate days in a hotel near home. Make a STAYCATION for it.
I presume that you are also doing the Country Inn too!

The payout for all this is far greater than making a dummy reservation to try and qualify for it. You are risking time and money.

Last edited by arollins; May 21, 2012 at 5:47 am
Old May 21, 2012, 5:50 am

Programs: Avios Hunter
I just registered for the 2 promos and got confirmation emails, so clearly they havn't reached their limits yet.
Old May 21, 2012, 7:03 am

Originally Posted by abcx
https://twitter.com/#!/FlyerTalkerin...46376309280768
Old May 21, 2012, 11:55 am

Programs: BA, BMI
Originally Posted by arollins
I wouldn't bother with doing that. This is the type of questions that is best answered by CC, and I bet they do not even know. Why complicate things? My spidey senses tell me that you will get some people saying that they've done that and got their points, just as much as others saying they didn't get their points or had to argue, send emails to CS etc. Your question is still unanswered and you are back at the beginning.
CC could easily deny you on the grounds of "double dipping" You checked in at 3pm @ Radisson and then checked in @ 4pm at Park Inn, while still a guest @ Radisson. You could check out form the 1st property before checking in on the 2nd one, in order to bypass this, but, why bother with all this.
If I where you, I will do my stay at Park Inn, since there are not that many around the USA, and then do your Radisson stay on another occasion on separate days in a hotel near home. Make a STAYCATION for it.
I presume that you are also doing the Country Inn too!

The payout for all this is far greater than making a dummy reservation to try and qualify for it. You are risking time and money.
Good advice - think I'm better ensuring I get the points! Hopefully i'll have the chance to have another weekend away before the end of the promotion!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.