Reload this Page >

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2012, 12:19 am

Programs: US Airways/SPG/Club Carlson (Gold)/United/Marriott Rewards Premier (Silver)/Priority Club Platinum
Originally Posted by rdaven2003
I checked both my wife's and my spam and still no e-mail. Did you book the hotel after the approval?
Has anyone found a list of the participating hotels? It sounded pretty specific that it had to be a participating hotel to count.
I just got the 2nd email. Maybe it's just delayed a little. I am sure you will get them.
Old May 15, 2012, 12:20 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA, WN, DL
Originally Posted by nub2travel
I am really bummed about Park Inn promo starting a week later. I planned a stay this weekend in Vancouver which I have canceled. This was my only shot at a Park Inn since there are none near me. And since I will be cruising next Monday I can't register anyway.
Why the delay???
The beauty of having FT friends is to ask them to help register you while registering themselves.

Too bad there isn't a Park Inn near you though.
Old May 15, 2012, 1:44 am

Originally Posted by giantreesemar
Now just need a good mechanism to search for the lowest rate near me between now and July 15...anything have a night-by-night calendar view?
Just enter in your city and select may 15 for check-in and july 15 for check -out. I only tried 30 days, so not sure 60 days will work.

Then click 'rate details'. It'll show you the day by day rate. Not an exact science since some hotels might not have availbility for 60 days straight and some of the prices will factor in any ongoing promotions. Also, it seems for my places, weekend rates are cheaper than weekday rates.
Old May 15, 2012, 1:48 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by postnobills
I don't think it does this time. Buried deep in the terms and conditions it says "promotion is not valid on existing reservations...."

So to be safe, I just cancelled a reservation I already had and re-booked it.
Good to know. Thanks^ about to cancel this weekend's reservation at a Radisson Blu & re-book. Thanks again.
Old May 15, 2012, 2:00 am
Suspended

have a trip to buffalo ny next week at this address 50 Wyoming Ave, Buffalo, NY

but sadly the only radisons or country inns are too far away near canada nIGARA FALLS.
Old May 15, 2012, 2:01 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by NoY
Good to know. Thanks^ about to cancel this weekend's reservation at a Radisson Blu & re-book. Thanks again.
Just re-booked & bagged a cheaper rate. Nice.
Old May 15, 2012, 4:40 am

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by postnobills
I don't think it does this time. Buried deep in the terms and conditions it says "promotion is not valid on existing reservations...."

So to be safe, I just cancelled a reservation I already had and re-booked it.
Well that's annoying. I made a reservation a few hours too soon for a stay I really need to make on May 16. It's nonrefundable, so I can't just cancel and rebook without paying again. I wish I knew, so I could have waited a few hours to book right after midnight. I guess I'm not furious, since I got a good rate and I really did need a place to stay near O'Hare. I was just expecting this one would trigger the bonus.
Old May 15, 2012, 6:08 am

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
Originally Posted by srdshelly
Well that's annoying. I made a reservation a few hours too soon for a stay I really need to make on May 16. It's nonrefundable, so I can't just cancel and rebook without paying again. I wish I knew, so I could have waited a few hours to book right after midnight. I guess I'm not furious, since I got a good rate and I really did need a place to stay near O'Hare. I was just expecting this one would trigger the bonus.
You're right all the info coming out said existing resv's would count. Oh well time to rebook. Web site did pretty well. Got my confirmations at 12:11 and 12:13. The first 10 min. were a little hectic but you just had to keep refreshing, untill you got through.
Old May 15, 2012, 7:04 am

Is it possible to transfer points between accounts in the same name?
Old May 15, 2012, 9:03 am
Suspended

stay 2-3 nights at same hotel using different club carlson account?

Was looking for any radissons or country inn and suits hotel in BUFFALO NY but only found this closest (6) miles and am not sure if it is even a club carlson hotel. "soon to be joining club carlson" Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90, NY
164b Slade Avenue, West Seneca, NY 14224 | 716-259-8520
Soon to be joining Country Inn & Suites By Carlson .

My wife is the one going and staying in buffalo for 3 nights. Can I book a room/each night separately using my and wife's club carlson account so we get total of 88k points vs booking all 3 nights with her account only and just get one 44k club carlson points?
Old May 15, 2012, 10:49 am

I found out you can register twice. I signed up in Jan and then I found the sign on bonus so I signed on with a different e-mail. I forgot all about it until today when I could not find the email confirmations that they went to my other email. So I signed on with my first account and it accepted it for both of the 50,000 and 44,000 bonuses. I also had my wife register so we will be getting 3 sets of bonuses. Now I just have to figure out how to transfer them into one account.
Old May 15, 2012, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by jonny1
Was looking for any radissons or country inn and suits hotel in BUFFALO NY but only found this closest (6) miles and am not sure if it is even a club carlson hotel. "soon to be joining club carlson" Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buffalo South I-90, NY
164b Slade Avenue, West Seneca, NY 14224 | 716-259-8520
Soon to be joining Country Inn & Suites By Carlson .

My wife is the one going and staying in buffalo for 3 nights. Can I book a room/each night separately using my and wife's club carlson account so we get total of 88k points vs booking all 3 nights with her account only and just get one 44k club carlson points?
The T&C state that you have to be present at check in and check out to get the bonus. I am not sure if your wife can do a check in with your number and you get credit for it?
Old May 15, 2012, 11:07 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by rdaven2003
The T&C state that you have to be present at check in and check out to get the bonus. I am not sure if your wife can do a check in with your number and you get credit for it?
my wife can stay May 22 and 23rd at same club carlson, but for one night book with my club clarson account/email for her=meaning i enter her name as the guest, and than for may 23rd night or nights, i can book using her own email/club clarlson account and that way we get 2 44k, 44k points each ?
Old May 15, 2012, 11:23 am

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
Originally Posted by FlyHigh23
Is it possible to transfer points between accounts in the same name?
I also have been looking for a definite answer to this since last promo.
So far I have concluded it is not a good idea to try,
as it is only done by phone.
Old May 15, 2012, 11:42 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, Club Carlson, Hilton Honors
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DrSifu
Just enter in your city and select may 15 for check-in and july 15 for check -out. I only tried 30 days, so not sure 60 days will work.

Then click 'rate details'. It'll show you the day by day rate. Not an exact science since some hotels might not have availbility for 60 days straight and some of the prices will factor in any ongoing promotions. Also, it seems for my places, weekend rates are cheaper than weekday rates.
Awesome! I was looking for the same thing. This is so helpful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.