Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2012, 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by penner42
I emailed that address on Friday on got no response. [email protected] had me upgraded within an hour.
I also got my Hhonors Gold matched to Club Carlson Silver within an hour via this address. I used a screenshot of my Hhonors account and it was fine.
Old May 15, 2012, 4:50 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by 8fingeredflyer
I also got my Hhonors Gold matched to Club Carlson Silver within an hour via this address. I used a screenshot of my Hhonors account and it was fine.
i dont have hilton but have priority club 80k bonus points and the card.

can i get matched to club carlson platinum or silver or whatever that is?

just send them link of my 80k pc club?
Old May 15, 2012, 4:58 pm

Programs: AA, UA, Hilton, Choice, Wyndham
Originally Posted by jonny1

Do you have a screenshot of Gold status with PC? Then yes, they match that. Reference. Go ahead and shoot them an email with the screenshot.
Old May 15, 2012, 5:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl

Status matches are usually done based on status in other programs and NOT based on the amount of points you have in another program. If you earned the 80k points with stays then that is another thing. If it was through a credit card sign up then MOST of the time you cannot get a match unless the CC came with status and you still have the status. With the PC credit card you should have status and I would contact Club Carlson.
Old May 15, 2012, 5:05 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by centrifuge41
Do you have a screenshot of Gold status with PC? Then yes, they match that. Reference. Go ahead and shoot them an email with the screenshot.
JUST CHECKED AND MY PRIORITY CLUB ACCOUNT SAYS "PLATINUM"
i can now email club carlson to get matched to their platinum or gold or whatever that is?

what is the advantage/benefit of club carlson gold/platinum status?

i have yet to book a stay at radison or country inn to get the 50- 44k points.

thanks!
Old May 15, 2012, 5:06 pm

Programs: UA, AA, US, DL, PC Plat, Dollar, Avis, National, SPG, HH Gold, CC Gold
Originally Posted by christianj
Status matches are usually done based on status in other programs and NOT based on the amount of points you have in another program. If you earned the 80k points with stays then that is another thing. If it was through a credit card sign up then most of the time you cannot get a match unless the CC came with status. Do you have status with PC? If you signed up for the CC you should have status.
With PC credit card you get gold status as long as you have the Visa Card. Both hubby and I got the card last year, made platinum with 80K sign up bonus plus coke reward points and were then status matched to Club Carlson Gold during the december reward night promo.
Old May 15, 2012, 5:09 pm

JUST CHECKED AND MY PRIORITY CLUB ACCOUNT SAYS "PLATINUM"
i can now email club carlson to get matched to their platinum or gold or whatever that is?

what is the advantage/benefit of club carlson gold/platinum status?

i have yet to book a stay at radison or country inn to get the 50- 44k points.

thanks!
It would be wise to look at the Club Carlson website to view the benefits associated with the various status levels. Unsure to what level CC will match PC Platinum.
Old May 15, 2012, 5:25 pm

Programs: Doing GS11, probably affiliated with every program out there
Originally Posted by balima
With PC credit card you get gold status as long as you have the Visa Card. Both hubby and I got the card last year, made platinum with 80K sign up bonus plus coke reward points and were then status matched to Club Carlson Gold during the december reward night promo.
you sure about that gold status? I just got an email about my anniversay free night for the card and one of the benefits in there listed Platinum status for the life of the card.

Earn your way. Redeem your way.

Annual Free Night worldwide.*

Automatic 10% rebate on all Priority Club Rewards
point redemptions.

Earn 5 points per $1 spent at all of our hotels.*

Earn 2 points per $1 spent at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants.*

Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all additional purchases.*

No foreign transaction fees.

Platinum Elite status for the life of the card.*
Old May 15, 2012, 5:33 pm

Programs: UA, AA, US, DL, PC Plat, Dollar, Avis, National, SPG, HH Gold, CC Gold
Originally Posted by Liar
you sure about that gold status? I just got an email about my anniversay free night for the card and one of the benefits in there listed Platinum status for the life of the card.

Earn your way. Redeem your way.

Annual Free Night worldwide.*

Automatic 10% rebate on all Priority Club Rewards
point redemptions.

Earn 5 points per $1 spent at all of our hotels.*

Earn 2 points per $1 spent at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants.*

Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all additional purchases.*

No foreign transaction fees.

Platinum Elite status for the life of the card.*
Your right Platinum for the life of the card with PC. Club Carlson will only status match to Gold even if you are Platinum or equivalent in other programs.
Old May 15, 2012, 5:46 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by balima
Your right Platinum for the life of the card with PC. Club Carlson will only status match to Gold even if you are Platinum or equivalent in other programs.
so if I have PLATINUM status on my PC account, I get all the benefits, such as 50% bonus earning and complimentary room upgrade on priority club hotels booked with priority club points or only if i pay in full with the chase priority club itself?

lets say i see a hOLIDAY INN in indiana and it is 15k points per night, if i book with points, do i get 50% bonus and free room upgrade during check in ?

https://secure.priorityclub.com/hote...ip-levels.html
thanks

Last edited by jonny1; May 15, 2012 at 5:52 pm
Old May 15, 2012, 6:14 pm
Bop

Is anyone having a problem trying to register? I am trying to register, but the form is not letting me input my state, any ideas?

TY, I found what I was doing wrong.

Last edited by Bop; May 15, 2012 at 7:22 pm
Old May 15, 2012, 6:24 pm

Originally Posted by Bop
Is anyone having a problem trying to register? I am trying to register, but the form is not letting me input my state, any ideas?
I'm confused! The only thing I was asked for is either my CC membership number or my email address.
Old May 15, 2012, 7:03 pm

so if I have PLATINUM status on my PC account, I get all the benefits, such as 50% bonus earning and complimentary room upgrade on priority club hotels booked with priority club points or only if i pay in full with the chase priority club itself?

lets say i see a hOLIDAY INN in indiana and it is 15k points per night, if i book with points, do i get 50% bonus and free room upgrade during check in ?

thanks
I am not familiar with Priority Club, but there's no way you would earn any points if you're using points to purchase the room. The 50% point bonus applies to earning points. I don't know of any program that earns points when redeeming points.

Since we're getting away from this thread's topic, you may be better off posting in the Priority Club forum for a definitive answer to your questions.
Old May 15, 2012, 7:17 pm

Programs: AA PLT, HH Gold, SPG/Marriott Gold

thanks
I really don't know what else to say, everyone here has been quite tolerant of your questions so far. I have a feeling that tolerance is starting to reach its limit. Many members have kindly asked that you research your issues and look for answers to these kinds of basic questions.

No, as Ducati stated above you would not get any points for a stay that was booked with points. Also this isn't the Priority Club forum, this is a thread about a Club Carlson promotion. Take a screen shot of your Priority Club status and email it to Club Carlson to see if they will match your PC status. Good luck.
Old May 15, 2012, 7:31 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by longhorn11
I really don't know what else to say, everyone here has been quite tolerant of your questions so far. I have a feeling that tolerance is starting to reach its limit. Many members have kindly asked that you research your issues and look for answers to these kinds of basic questions.

No, as Ducati stated above you would not get any points for a stay that was booked with points. Also this isn't the Priority Club forum, this is a thread about a Club Carlson promotion. Take a screen shot of your Priority Club status and email it to Club Carlson to see if they will match your PC status. Good luck.
I am a newbie and learning everyday from so many on this forum. I asked questions related to points/miles/cards only and not about your secrets or your future plans. just practice calm mindedness no need to let your blood boil for nothing! thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.