Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2012, 6:43 am

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by hard2please
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this promo (just like the last time) is only valid for a stay at a Radisson, not just any Carlson property...
Club Carlson has confirmed on their Facebook that we can triple dip, i.e. earn points on all three promos. More info in other thread.
Old May 8, 2012, 6:55 am

Originally Posted by hard2please
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this promo (just like the last time) is only valid for a stay at a Radisson, not just any Carlson property...
This year, there are apparently separate promos for Radisson (50k), Country Inn(44k), and Park Inn(44k).
Old May 8, 2012, 8:24 am

Originally Posted by onthego15
Club Carlson has confirmed on their Facebook that we can triple dip, i.e. earn points on all three promos. More info in other thread.
Originally Posted by aarif1
This year, there are apparently separate promos for Radisson (50k), Country Inn(44k), and Park Inn(44k).
Thanks for the correction! I'm happy I was wrong in this case. I'm going to try to do at least two of them, if not all three.
Old May 8, 2012, 10:10 am

Park Inn will be the hardest since they only have less than 10 properties in the US.

Albuquerque, NM
Dallas, TX
Fresno, CA
Houston, TX
Mechanicsburg, PA
Sault Saint Marie, MI
Sharon,PA
Toledo, OH
Tulsa, OK
Old May 9, 2012, 7:01 am

I am confused about the timing of this offer. I live in SEA and usually the timing of these deals is to eastern time. What I see on the site is it is clicking off until midnight SEA time? Does anyone from the east see differently?
Also does anyone have a link to the Park Inn site? I have the other 2.
Old May 9, 2012, 7:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Originally Posted by infamousdx
Park Inn will be the hardest since they only have less than 10 properties in the US.

Albuquerque, NM
Dallas, TX
Fresno, CA
Houston, TX
Mechanicsburg, PA
Sault Saint Marie, MI
Sharon,PA
Toledo, OH
Tulsa, OK
There is a Park Inn near the airport in Montreal, YUL. May be a little easier for some of us in the northeast than the others there.

Last edited by TheBOSman; May 9, 2012 at 7:25 am
Old May 9, 2012, 7:21 am
wcj

You may wish to consider a trip to Toledo, OH. You can do a park inn for $96, country inn for $84 on June 4th. You'll probably fly in and out of DTW and there are a couple of Radissons within an hour drive of here.

My entire family lives here and perhaps there is a way to assist a few others by rotation.
Old May 9, 2012, 7:56 am

Originally Posted by TheBOSman
There is a Park Inn near the airport in Montreal, YUL. May be a little easier for some of us in the northeast than the others there.
Oooh good call. Maybe time for a weekend in Montreal with Avios points.
Old May 9, 2012, 7:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Originally Posted by infamousdx
Oooh good call. Maybe time for a weekend in Montreal with Avios points.
Indeed, I'm debating the drive up (about 5 hours each way, but the added bonus of spending a weekend in Montreal).
Old May 9, 2012, 9:06 am

Programs: ihg plat, hh gold, hertz 5*
Originally Posted by rdaven2003
I am confused about the timing of this offer. I live in SEA and usually the timing of these deals is to eastern time. What I see on the site is it is clicking off until midnight SEA time? Does anyone from the east see differently?
It's pretty stupid - but the clock is ticking down to midnight on whatever time your computer is set to.
Old May 9, 2012, 9:25 am

Dude stop posting your own blog links all over the web. You keep spamming Slickdeals too.
Old May 9, 2012, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by rdaven2003
Also does anyone have a link to the Park Inn site? I have the other 2.
Read the T&C

Registration Begins At 12:01 AM CDT ON May 15, 2012. Terms and conditions apply.

The site just redirects when registration opens to another site (which is not live). If you set your computers date/time ahead you'll get stuck in a redirect loop.
Old May 9, 2012, 3:17 pm

Programs: HYATT DIAMOND, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Carlson Gold, DL SILVER,
I apologize if this was answered before, but can family members check in for others?
Old May 9, 2012, 3:50 pm

Programs: The Golden status boy
If in fact we can triple dip, I’m set. I have a Radisson, Park Inn and Country Inn no more than 10 miles from my work in Dallas. Going to enlist my grandparents, who I status matched to Silver from Hyatt, to do the same over Memorial Day weekend.

18,000 points for booking online
18,000 points for normal earnings (Average of $80.00 per room per night x 25 points per dollar)
414,000 bonus points
4,500 bonus points for signing my grandfather up through e-rewards

Total Cost: $720.00
Total points earned: 454,500

Converting 200,000 points for 36,000 AA miles and using 250,000 points for 5 nights at The May Fair London. I'll use 44,000 existing AA miles to polish off 2 Award tickets to London this fall with the Mrs.

That will do.
Old May 9, 2012, 4:45 pm
Used to be 'slotownmomma'

Programs: Too many to list!
Oh SPANKY!!!

Originally Posted by spankytoes
If in fact we can triple dip, I’m set. I have a Radisson, Park Inn and Country Inn no more than 10 miles from my work in Dallas. Going to enlist my grandparents, who I status matched to Silver from Hyatt, to do the same over Memorial Day weekend.

18,000 points for booking online
18,000 points for normal earnings (Average of $80.00 per room per night x 25 points per dollar)
414,000 bonus points
4,500 bonus points for signing my grandfather up through e-rewards

Total Cost: $720.00
Total points earned: 454,500

Converting 200,000 points for 36,000 AA miles and using 250,000 points for 5 nights at The May Fair London. I'll use 44,000 existing AA miles to polish off 2 Award tickets to London this fall with the Mrs.

That will do.
You are so lucky SPANKY. Wish my small little town puts me only close by 30 minutes to 1 Radisson which I'm thankful for. Thanks though for detailing out for everyone how many points you can really earn. I need to detail this out to help my readers really see how huge this promotion can be if played right!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.