Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

36 British Airways Avios Per Dollar Spent at Nordstrom (Expired)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

36 British Airways Avios Per Dollar Spent at Nordstrom (Expired)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2012, 7:10 am

Originally Posted by thetravelabstract
So why not tell your friends about it and they can order some too. Or tell FT and it will be gone in seconds.
Old Feb 8, 2012, 7:51 am

so the BA EC website still down for me, anyone get through?
Old Feb 8, 2012, 8:21 am

Programs: Amex Centurion
If anyone has had luck exchanging an expensive item e.g. watch? How about using the gift return option? I would be shocked if Nordstrom's did anything that would notify the giver that their item had been returned, including taking back points.
Old Feb 8, 2012, 9:05 am

Programs: aa, spg
Same for me, haven't been able to sign up for last three days
Old Feb 8, 2012, 9:09 am

Originally Posted by clin31
I bought stuff through that link but none of my points are showing up. it doesn't even show up as pending in my shopping history? did i mess up somewhere? i already received the confirmation email from nordstroms. anyone else having this problem too?
You should have something in your click history before it shows up as pending.
Old Feb 8, 2012, 10:15 am

Programs: Several dozen
Paging our Costco ring-on-a-string miles millionaires (you know who you are, MM). The World According to Bruce (Nordstrom) may never be the same!

Originally Posted by LynchMob
If anyone has had luck exchanging an expensive item e.g. watch? How about using the gift return option? I would be shocked if Nordstrom's did anything that would notify the giver that their item had been returned, including taking back points.
Old Feb 8, 2012, 10:18 am

Originally Posted by N_Phoenix
You should have something in your click history before it shows up as pending.
Usually how long does it take for the payment status to change from pending to approved? And then, how long does it take to be credited into your BA account after the approved status. Thanks in advance...
Old Feb 8, 2012, 10:18 am

I don't see the 3x point message at the top of the page like others are seeing. Has anyone tried the code without this message showing for them?
Old Feb 8, 2012, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by bangkokiscool
I thought you might go in big on this, Frequentmiler! Unfortunately i haven't found anything worth going down the reselling route. I was excited to see Tag watches, but most are $800-$1000 over street prices online, so the hit would be big to resell. The jewelry is even worse, most of the stuff I saw is at least overpriced by a factor of two or three. I'll keep looking, I already used the code on my account for stuff I'll keep so I only have 1 more shot at this promo using the wife's account....
Yeah, it wasn't easy! I didn't find anything that is a slam dunk, but I think I have a chance. If items don't sell, I'll return them. I don't mind if they take back the miles for anything I return. It's only fair!
Old Feb 8, 2012, 10:41 am

Does anyone know the largest Nordstrom gift card you can buy at their retail location for the purposes of using it online?
Old Feb 8, 2012, 10:47 am

Programs: Starwood Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Southwest Companion Pass
Originally Posted by drsaith
so the BA EC website still down for me, anyone get through?
Is there any other way to sign up? Maybe on the phone? Seems like a hassle, but it would be better than missing out!
Old Feb 8, 2012, 11:06 am

Anyone ordered on / after 2/5 have their triple avios posted pending yet?
Old Feb 8, 2012, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by anchor79
Anyone ordered on / after 2/5 have their triple avios posted pending yet?
I ordered on 2/6. The 12x Avios were in my account this morning and 2 hrs later the bonus Avios have posted as well. I have to mention that all items except 2 have shipped.
Old Feb 8, 2012, 11:38 am

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
I was just able to sign up for executive club after not being able to for the last few days
Old Feb 8, 2012, 11:42 am

Programs: Starwood Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Southwest Companion Pass
Originally Posted by smitty06
I was just able to sign up for executive club after not being able to for the last few days
+1 for FINALLY WORKING!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.