Community
Wiki Posts
Search

100,000 Hilton HHonors Surpass Card Points

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2010, 5:22 pm

Hilton Bonuses

I have a few questions related to this post:

1. My wife was targeted for the account and is in the process (some bonus points have posted some have not) of getting the points associated with this upgrade?

Is there any way (not targeted) that I can get this offer. I use to have my own AE Hilton account but closed it years ago when we started accumulating points via her account.

2. Assuming that 1 is a no go, is there any quick way I could accumulated mega Hilton points quickly via this credit card or via other credit cards quickly?

Thanks
Old Oct 7, 2010, 12:23 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by ddfr

2. Assuming that 1 is a no go, is there any quick way I could accumulated mega Hilton points quickly via this credit card or via other credit cards quickly?

Thanks
Very easy - spend mega bucks.

Just send me your cc number and I will be glad to help you with the spending.
Old Oct 9, 2010, 11:36 am

Programs: UA Global Services, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by marben

RSVP CODE: 828Txxxxxxxxxx
EXPIRATION DATE: 12/05/2010
OR CALL: 1-888-721-1765
(Monday-Friday, 8am - midnight and Saturday, 10am - 6pm ET)
I never received this email... but figured it was worth a try. So I called the 800# above, told them I was interested in the 100k offer. They asked for the first 4 of the RSVP code, I gave them the 4 chars from above, and they confirmed the terms: 40k now (minus any bonus I may have received on the original free hhonors amex, so -7500) + 40k after spending 1k in the first 3 months + 2500/stay upto 20k and then they processed the application.

Lets hope it goes through!
Old Oct 9, 2010, 6:23 pm

not targeted

To Nabster:

I had hought about doing what you have done in the post above but was waiting a little while....Could I please ask that you report back with the outcome?

Has anyone else tried this for this offer...or for another offer for which you were not targeted?
Old Oct 10, 2010, 2:14 pm

Both for this offer amd the Hilton Surpass promo, one is supposed to have a Green card currently and not have a Hilton Amex card?
Old Oct 11, 2010, 10:05 pm

Programs: DL FO, HHonors Gold, MR Gold, ICH Plat, National EC
Cool

Man, how long do they keep track of your previous promo offer? In my case, they had to retain that info for at least 2.5 years!! Talk about desperate or something??!!

Sheesh......well, at least mine was only a 10k sign-up bonus. Just confirmed the 30k posted a few days after the card conversion took place as I never stopped charging while waiting on the replacement card. That was earlier this month. I should see the other 40k post with my next statement as I've already met the $1k spend requirement.

Onward & upward we go!!

Peace!

And yes...I know I previously said it wasn't worth it for me personally......but I figured, what the hay!!
Old Oct 13, 2010, 7:38 pm

Originally Posted by nabster
I never received this email... but figured it was worth a try. So I called the 800# above, told them I was interested in the 100k offer. They asked for the first 4 of the RSVP code, I gave them the 4 chars from above, and they confirmed the terms: 40k now (minus any bonus I may have received on the original free hhonors amex, so -7500) + 40k after spending 1k in the first 3 months + 2500/stay upto 20k and then they processed the application.

Lets hope it goes through!
I followed what you did... and they said they will give me the 100K bonus. I hope it goes through as well....
Old Oct 14, 2010, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by Gini1234
I followed what you did... and they said they will give me the 100K bonus. I hope it goes through as well....
+1, Mrs. PedroNY called last night, it took about 10 minutes, we are hoping she will clear 70,000 HH points (10,000 was given with original AMEX sign up), now that will certanly be worth $75 annual fee!

Thank you for this post.

Best,

PedroNY
Old Oct 14, 2010, 2:59 pm

Targeted

@ Pedro was your wife targeted?

Han anyone who wasn't targeted actually recieved the points--or is all oral committments at this time?

Please let us know...Thank you.
Old Oct 14, 2010, 4:37 pm

Programs: AALifetimeGold, HHGold
Appears targeted

Tried the online link to apply for the 100,000 pt. offer, using my HHonor account to "sign-in" I was denied the offer. My guess...this is a "targeted" offer...and,that the above mentioned "code" will get you signed up...but if you try and link it to your existing Hilton card (and are not part of the targeted offer) you'll only be eligible for 40,000 pts (minus original sign-up pts.) which is the current "general" offer from Hilton Surpass.
I then called Hilton AmEx to inquire about the offer. The agent asked me to be specific since they have so many offers. After stating all the terms, based upon my existing HHonors Gold card I'm only eligible for the current 40,000 pt. offer.
For those of you who used the four-digit code to sign up...please get back to us to let us know if you were successful.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 2:07 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond
I received the first part of the bonus. I spent $3000 last month but did not get the other 40,000 bonus points or the Priority Pass card and information. Also, I did not get 6 points for supermarket, drugstore etc. purchases. They only gave me 3. Did anyone else have this problem? I always got the additional points before I upgraded the card.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 2:33 pm

Programs: AA Gold; Marriott Lifetime Silver; IHG Plat Amb; Hilton Diamond
I upgraded to the HHSurpass card about a year or so and I think I got 20K bonus points which was the difference from what I'd previously been awarded, plus 20K for my first eight stays. I never used the Priority Pass cuz there were do clubs that fit my travel, plus it seemed a rip-off.

Almost canceled this card when I went Platinum with Amex but decided the 25K bonus toward 4nt tier7 bookings was worth $75/year to me at about 3/10c per point. I'll be staying at the Hilton Molino Stucky in Venice later this month for 4nts for 145K points.
Old Oct 17, 2010, 1:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by hautecouTours
I never used the Priority Pass cuz there were do clubs that fit my travel, plus it seemed a rip-off.
i think most people will agree with you here....
Old Oct 23, 2010, 1:28 pm

non targeted

Just thought I would check in to see if anyone who wasn't targeted for this effort had recieved the full perks of this offer after having applied...

On a broader scale, are their people who have applied for other AE offers though they weren't targeted and then recieved all the perks.

In short, if you have the code on an AE offer though you weren't targeted, if you apply will you recieve all the benefits?

Thanks
Old Oct 23, 2010, 1:29 pm

obviously,I am considering applying for this offer though I wasn't targeted

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.