Reload this Page >

100,000 Hilton HHonors Surpass Card Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

100,000 Hilton HHonors Surpass Card Points

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2011, 4:38 pm

Well, I'm not sure if any my calls had anything to do with it, but my second 40,000 points magically appeared today. Even though none of the agents I spoke to could verify that this offer was in my account, it seems to be have been there all along.

Thanks for posting this marben!
Old Feb 7, 2011, 2:22 pm

POSTED!!!

Originally Posted by egretta
Well, I'm not sure if any my calls had anything to do with it, but my second 40,000 points magically appeared today. Even though none of the agents I spoke to could verify that this offer was in my account, it seems to be have been there all along.

Thanks for posting this marben!
I have to say, sometimes it just takes some time and patience. Our 40,000 points posted! We called before and were told that they didn't have that offer extented to us, even though Mrs. PedroNY did sign-up and was assured on the phone that she was included. After about 25+ minutes on the phone of looking through our CSR convesations, notes, checking with the supervisor, etc... we were told that indeed that offer was extented to Mrs. PedroNY, only she needed to spend $5000 in 3 months, not $1000.

Promptly, we checked our dates, we had 21 days left till 3 months ran out, we had around $3,000 already charged at that time frame. We found a way to charge another $2000 on this card. The statement closed, we received 40,000 additional points a few weeks later!

It does pay to call AMEX and really get to the bottom of this if you did sign up, and maybe you signed up for $5000/3mo spent instead of $1000/1mo without your knowledge. Maybe you can still get your 40,000 Hilton points if you discuss it with them. If 3 months passed, maybe you can convince them to extend the time frame for you, and find a way to spend that $$ on the card.

Thank you for posting this thread, that was a great deal.

Best,

PedroNY
Old Feb 16, 2011, 10:14 pm

Originally Posted by PedroNY
I have to say, sometimes it just takes some time and patience. Our 40,000 points posted! We called before and were told that they didn't have that offer extented to us, even though Mrs. PedroNY did sign-up and was assured on the phone that she was included. After about 25+ minutes on the phone of looking through our CSR convesations, notes, checking with the supervisor, etc... we were told that indeed that offer was extented to Mrs. PedroNY, only she needed to spend $5000 in 3 months, not $1000.
I finally got my 40,000 points for spending $1000 (although I spent more than that before getting the additonal 40K bonus points). By the way, I wasn't targeted for this promo. Just called the 800# and hope that I would get those bonus points.
Old May 2, 2012, 2:27 pm
Suspended

Programs: All major programs
Are there any current offers on upgrade to Surpass?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.